RLC/iexec holders, come here for the conference

iexec conference will happen in the breakout hall (so not in the live on youtube, video will still be added later).

Link of the stream from the iexec team:
>pscp.tv/w/1yoKMMnPlaRKQ
Time remaining:
>timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171103T1630&p0=923&msg=iexec keynote&font=cursive

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1BRJjLazMlNKw
pscp.tv/w/bMuHGzFKUkVtUkpicW54UVB8MUJSSmpMYXpNbE5Ld1vrUPMN-XTn_ZDZJFiwP9tRiaNilztenPmCnkXPMFn7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A hour left from now on

Prepare to dump the bags

This is not the livestream link, this thread is premature.

pls no stuttering potheads

not gonna happen, no one is willing to dump this gem for a shitty 10% other than whales trying to artificially suppress the price to accumulate even more and scare away the retards

I won't dump the bag, I'm in for all november and even december.

15 minutes

this is one that im hodling for a long time
way too much promise

Anybody got a stream?

Stop shilling this coin on /biz

link anybody?

Live?

pscp.tv/w/1BRJjLazMlNKw

pscp.tv/w/bMuHGzFKUkVtUkpicW54UVB8MUJSSmpMYXpNbE5Ld1vrUPMN-XTn_ZDZJFiwP9tRiaNilztenPmCnkXPMFn7

Shit better moon

Stuttering pothead?

Any news?

Stuttering froghead

I've been watching Devcon talks nonstop and this guy is actually doing a great job presenting

iExec team is super legit

Moon when?

>iExec team is super legit
^

how hard will it dump?

super hard

It won't

it will neither dump nor pump

that was it?

why somebody to explain?

He's FUDding lol, project is super solid, if it dumps you should be accumulating

I didn't pump beforehand so it won't dump.
Also moon kids need to relax, we said 10 times that this coin will take value through november, just relax, it's not a shitcoin and the marketcap is still low.

50 billion market cap for this coin is conservative. People have no idea of the implications of how disruptive iExec is. This is basically 15yrs in the making by to tops in super/grid computing.

This, good job guys we avoided the pump and dump, weak hands are now passing their bags to iron hands.

People forget this coin was trading at like 0.005 back in June, it will very likely get back to that price AT LEAST

Most underrated project in crypto right now

How many RLC do i need to make it?

Next step is AMA the 8th.

if you are willing to hold for 3 years I'd say around 3-4k

biz boiz should I hop on now or wait for a dip?

8k is a good entry point, depends if the BTC has another bullrun before the fork or not.

What is the point of holding a coin 3 fucking years when you can just ride pnd?

As much as possible.
I'm not even joking.

This will be at least 5x in the next 4 or 5 weeks. And expect 10x in the next 90 days.

Besides all the great work they have done they have employed badass PR agency for their marketing.

And, don't forget, this coin has started to be shilled on different platforms.

You will not see this low price again.

>

That's for people who look at their investment in the long term.

If you are a kid with $100-$200 you will follow those pnd's.
At least until you lose your lunch money.

Then you will figure out it's best to work hard at something until you get few thousand dollars, because anything lower than that is not for crypto investments.

>

Dip?

Have you seen the charts?

Eventually, if you feel lucky, put your order at 8000 and be happy when it goes up in the following days.

I have said already, it will go fast up after AMA.
But, don't expect low prices on that day or even 2-3 days before.

Is 95k rlc to be rich in 3 years?

Not in my opinion.

But, that's just an opinion.

What's rich for you?

A million

Then you will achieve your goal.

For me, a rich person has much, much more than that.
That's not that significant amount if one doesn't know to deal with money and invest it wisely.

>

Btw. if you want to achieve your's 10x much, much, much earlier then just promote RLC every single week.
You can promote it this month even every other day.

When other people, like popular youtubers find out about it, you will see it quickly at 500,000,000 market cap.

So, if you want to be rich in the next couple of months just do what I have told you.

Chasing pnd is the best way to lose money just like trying to time the market, few are daytrading with profits.

I personnaly trust the fundamentals, that's what I did with ETH, ANS, GAS and WTC and what I will do with others coins (NET among them), of course sometimes I doubted but I never grew impatient, sometimes I sell when the coming dip is obvious but I almost often buy back just after.

Now some coins can outperform my picks but it doesn't matter, what matters to me is my wave.

Let's not forget - ATH (the all-time high) was almost 50000 satoshis.

That's level RLC can reach easily in the next 3-4-5 weeks.

If you have bought at around 7,5-8,3 like I was telling everyone you will be at 6x.

Happy mooning :)

This!

One of the simplest lessons I have read here, and yet one of the best, if not best.

I'm following these tactics and my life is much, much better/easier and I'm seeing better gains than chasing pnd's and going in when something starts to moon.

Hey guys, how'd the conference go? I slept in.

The conference is not that significant.
I don't get why people are into that.

The thing you need to pay attention to is their AMA which will happen in a few days.

Buy everything you have on your mind before 8th.
And, don't wait the last moment.

People who buy dips (that's now) and if the project is great (we all know it is) are becoming rich.
Not those how just jump on the train when it goes full speed.

It was good, people who expected Intel partnership of course were disappointed but it was concise and a good presentation of the product, also we got the date of the V1.

Took a BIG gamble and sold at +10% last night before bed. Buying 20% more for my money this morning. I will not sell it again, until at least 2019.

Alright, project seems great.

Did some more research about it, cant find any flaws so fare so set a buy order. Probably a long hold indeed but thats fine. Cloud computing is only gonna grow.

I think they are going to shine, once 5G gets worldwide adoption.

That's a good call.
Don't forget, once you're in you can spread the word about how good this project is.

Proper marketing will do wonders for RLC in short period of time.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see $10 at the end of January.

Feel free to screenshot this.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm holding on long-term, only have 1,000 RLC though (for the moment).