Egyptian/Nubian/niolitic

Can we have a thread about niolitic people without it devolving into /pol/shit. I'm interested in seeing how they compare with the people of the Nile today. What has changed, what has stayed the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXjFI99_Pvw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCH5gpJQYkM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a polshit thread

WE

>I'm so assblasted about being proven wrong I'm going to make a thread to confirm my biases

The absolute state of wewuzzers

hahahaahha are you the black guy/girl from the afroamerican thread?
>opinions that are different from mine are /pol/shit and racist
EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACK

STOP WEWUZING

It's the same Amerimongrel pretending to be a British nigger while using American racial standards. He needed to be permabanned yesterday.

his is getting worse by the day

Why can't a civil discussion about Nile based civilizations be had?

Are Nubians treated poorly by the Arab centric Egyptian government. Is the situation comparable to how native Americans are treated in the states. How do niolites handle multiculturalism.

>Nile based civilizations
people from southern nile were black, any form of egyptians weren't
>arab centric
just stop

What's so wrong with what I'm saying?

>its wrong a country is arab centric in a 89% majority arab country
again, blacks are entitled to zero, understand this

I never even brought race into this discussion. Why are people so obsessed with black people?

WUZ

>''Nubians treated poorly by the Arab centric Egyptian government.''
>Why are people so obsessed with race? Why does everyone opress us?
spare the tears, we have our own problems and to deal with blacks being annoying and wanting pity is a waste of time

KANGZ

fuck off

Why is my OP so triggering?

Because the egyptians weren't black.

Race has nothing to do with this thread. Why take it thier? I'm genuinely interested in Nile people. Their history and how they are in modern times.

Where did I say that in my OP, I just wanted to have a discussion on Nile people. Why is everybody so obsessed with who and who isn't black. It's getting really autistic at this point.

>egyptians
>posts picture of a black woman
>race has nothing to do with this thread

lower nile people weren't black - FACT

The thread is about all Nile based people. Forget about race for a second.

Nobody said they were. Why did you feel the need to state that as if it was being challenged?

ok, lets have a discussion about people of the lower nile

Were they black?

I'm not sure exactly at what cataract of the Nile black ends and white begins and if it has shifted throughout history. The Nile Delta region surely had influence from Mediterraneans and near easterners from very early on, and they became and remain the dominant force in that region. Niolitic peoples are multi-ethnic and pretty much always have been, but it's interesting to look at the things they have in common, and how it relates to thier ancient history.

Why are you obsessed with "were they black?"

>Mediterraneans and near easterners
very broad term that
>nile delta
not just the delta m8
>were multi ethnic
egypt is not multiethnic ethiopia and sudan are
>always have been
interaction was present, there was cases of mixing, they are visible in sudan, in egypt they are not.
>idk where the border between white and black is
white and black dont exist, the border between negorids and semites is in the present area of sudan

Because they weren't?

But nobody said they were, so why do you feel the need to say that?

Generally speaking Egypt is and has always been multi-ethnic. Lower Egyptians are generally whiter than upper Egyptians. To treat Egyptians as monolithic is retarded.

Just making it clear, no problem. You are very respectful I appreciate that, but some things are facutal and need to be reminded in the ''black'' community.

to some extent that is true but whiter is not an argument and negroid phenotype is not present in egypt, there is very little influence of nubian blood I agree, but it's still mostly semitic the modern day egyptian upper nile

This thread had nothing to do with them. Why do they take up so much space in your head? Why do you think about them so intensely.

It would be like making a thread about Italy and somone randomly feels the need to say "they weren't fuckin Chicanos".

maybe because the egypt is black meme is said by blacks very oftenly in media and elsewhere, the only way to combat these lies is to constantly repeat that they weren't

youtu.be/uXjFI99_Pvw

That boils down how one defines black, but is an entirely different discussion, that I was seeking to avoid. Many Egyptians call themselves "black" but apparently "black" means different things to different people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCH5gpJQYkM

Because you keep getting proven wrong over and over again.
Egyptians weren't and aren't black.
Stop spamming this shit, you're not convincing anyone.

>many egyptians call themselves black
90% of egypt is semitic - not black, if one black egyptian ''historian'' says that they are a mix of turks, arabs and blacks that still doesn't make them ''black''

Aaaand the mask is off.
>many Egyptians call themselves black
No they fucking don't, fuck off. Only New Worlders really call themselves black because they're minorities, why would someone living in a 99.9% black Ghana have any reason for that label?
Egyptians meanwhile identify as Arabs.

>many call themselves black
yeah about 5%, that are nubian not egyptian and the ancient egyptians made a clear distinction between the nubians and themselves

Here's another Egyptian. Egyptian is not a race anymore than american is a race. Upper Egyptians are no less Egyptians than lower Egyptians. Anyway this is what I was trying to avoid, but people have such an obsession with black Americans it's out of control.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A

oh fuckin this guy again

AGAIN, that guy has semitic features and has skin like gulf arabs. Egyptians were and are semites, they were never ''nubian'', mulatto, or any kind of mixed black, they were semites

>Egyptian/
>Nubians/Nilothics
Pick one

Egyptians(Afroasiatics) and Nilotics do not belong to the same race

>mostafa hefny is an egyptian nubian
are you dense?

>Clear distinction
Notice how many of the "Nubians" are the same color as the Pharaoh. Most of the pitch black people seen in Egyptian art wouldn't even be considered Nubians today. Those pitch black people are clearly the same people who inhabit southern and south sudan today.

this guy is nubian they are a minority in egypt this is why people hate blacks cuz they are making stuff up to suit their agenda, EGYPT NEVER BLACK

maybe because upper egyptian kingdom spanned both nubia and lower egypt?

They also made clear distinction between themselves and arabs, Berbers, and meds.

I suspect that the pitch black people portrayed here were not Nubians, but instead the people who inhabit southern and south sudan. The skin tones are strikingly accurate.

Even here if you notice some of the Pharaohs crew is of the pitch black phenotype. It appears that the blue-black people portrayed in Egyptian art have wrongly been attributed to Nubians.

>you suspect
I suspect you are making stuff up
>the skin tone is clear
tree fiddy

>it appears
just stop

Native Americans are a minority in America, that doesn't make them not American.

thats why they are called NATIVE AMERICANS lol

Not him but it's highly possible considering that Sudanese are the Blackest of all Africans.

ok, ok lets suppose they are ''black'' (they are not nor will ever be, they are proto-semites, always have been), what claim do anyone other than nubians have to claim egypt as theirs seeing as that many guinea blacks in america and elswhere claim them to be theirs, and might i remind you that nubians also have a lot of semitic dna

''The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn’t be sequenced. But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period, (a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule.
Modern Egyptians share 8% of their genome with central Africans, far more than ancient ones, according to the study, published in the journal Nature Communications. The influx of Sub-Saharan genes only occurred within the last 1,500 years. This could be attributed to the trans-Saharan slave trade or just from regular, long distance trade between the two regions. Improved mobility on the Nile during this period increased trade with the interior, researchers claim.''

good night afrocentrist

He looks like a swarthy Arab you absolute retard.

When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass stated "Tutankhamun was not black."

They studied one grave site from lower Egypt post Greek. It can't be conclusive until mummies from all regions and eras of Egypt are tested.

>sub saharan
just stop this is fake news

A fringe element of black Americans claim relation to ancient Egyptians, as do fringe elements of every ethnic group. Why is it that people are so intensely focused on black Americans as to arbitrarily inject them into conversations that have nothing to do with them simply to bash them. The fact that black Americans are mixed to varying degrees does create a doppelganger-esque situation with some black Americans. That's probably what fuels a bit of it.

>Science that suits my feels= real
>Science that I don't like= fake news

>sience
dna fluctuates at different rates, like ive posted before around 5-8% dna can be labelled as subsaharan ergo the egytians weren't black by any sane persons standard

ctrl+F evans-pritchard
ctrl+F nuer
ctrl+F dinka

disappoint

you need to acknowledge that the nubians depicted on the walls were pure subsaharans whom the egyptians knew, the women were always depicted lighter and the men darker this is true but this was the case in most civilizations seeing as that women were inside all day and men were not, ramses ii was inside mmost of the time and was thus depicted of lighter shade, and might i remind you semites can tan more than blacks

i meant tutankhamun sorry

I just wish we could talk about Nile civilizations without people bringing Americans into it at making it a race war thread.

another time, it was fun its fucking 2am here in greece, good night

Bump

E1b1b is berber you lying motherfucker and the only subsaharans who carry it (Fulani berbers and Tuareg berbers) are not black at all and are just very dark skinned people with caucasian features and are seen as outsiders by the rest if the subsaharan africans
Go jack off to Black Panther you retard

>You wuz Fulani now?

The white inferiority complex is taking you into outer-space at this point. I don't even think you realize how you sound.

Bump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people
> The Fula people are traditionally believed to have roots in peoples from North Africa and the Middle East, who later intermingled with local West African ethnic groups.

How are they not black? You retard. Almost all black Americans are part European, I guess they're not black now either?

Fulani are not Berbers, the don't speak an afro asiatic language like the Hausa and are native west Africans, they are Nomadic so yes they have mixed ancestry.

>without it devolving into /pol/shit
Maybe if you stop making these retarded bait threads with the exact same image.

They are black but they're not negros like the rest of west africa is what I'm saying

They don't speak it but they're descended from them or some other caucasian people the point is they're black but not negros

What your saying doesn't make any sense. Since they are mixed with indigenous west africans. It's like your applying a reverse o e drop rule. I'm just looking for some consistency, according to you:
>black Americans= negro+ Caucasian= negro
>while Fulani =negro + Caucasian= Caucasian?

>black Americans= negro+ Caucasian= Not full negro
>while Fulani =negro + Caucasian= Not full negro
> full negro = west africans

WE

This thread is bait like a picnic is bait. It's really for people to enjoy, but insects come along and ruin it. So do you suggest an end to picnics? What will you eat then, my six-legged friend?