Read about it and BUY NOW. This going to MOON ONCE IT GETS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/T5QbiFF/cryptocurrencyactionplan.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>invalid or corrupted pdf

>docdroid.net/T5QbiFF/cryptocurrencyactionplan.pdf

works fine for me on multiple browsers and tested on my server

Keylogger, you fucking fool

I think everyone is getting really tired of this pbc stuff.

Its a PDF hosted on docdroid haha, keylogger really? you dont even have to execute it on your pc.

FCT looking like a good buy. Strong fundamentals - insider whales I hear starting to buy

After I found it was ripple he recommended.. I'm not listening nor reading anything this guy says anymore. What a fucking moron, can go fuck himself. I ain't holding that centralized wallstreetdev pocket fattening shit.

Biz bros DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLICK THAT LINK IT WILL INFECT YOUR COMPUTER TO THE FUCKING MOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice just got 100k virus

He said ripple wil x10 after 3 years which prob will

its docdroid.... a PDF

TEEKA YOU PAJEET CUNT. YOU SHILL BTC AND CRYPTO FOR 1 HOUR THEN WHEN I GO TO BUY YOUR MONEY PDF YOU ACCEPT CC ONLY.

WHY NOT ACCEPT CRYPTO FOR PAYMENT HOLY SHIT THINK OF THE MARKETING YOU STREET SHITTING FAGGOT. """ACCEPTING ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND AS A FIRST PROOF OF VALUE ILL ACCEPT ETH OR ANY OF THE OTHER MAIN CRYPTO CURRENCIES. BUT NO YOU ONLY ACCEPT BANKER CREDIT.

I KNOW YOU FUCKING READ BIZ. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

36K USD IN CRYPTO BUT NON IN MY BANK ACCOUNTS CANT BUY MONEY PDF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But no srsly why didnt you think of that? I know youre trying to appeal to boomers but god damn it had to have come up in some meeting I mean ETH take 5 fucking minutes to send and receive I mean for fuck sakes.

Also its completely my fault for not sending 2.5k usd into my bank 4 days ago I take full responsibility but god damn so simple Teeka

I dunno but like FCT because it’s unique to the space. Big news coming out soon for Factom.

hes trying to appeal to noobs not people already in crypto so he dont care about us

Palm Beach Confidential`s Teeka Tiwari next bonus top pick : Factom (FCT).

i cant fucking hear this palm beach anymore
it has come to the point that they could fucking put chancoin or doge on a PDF and it would moon to andromeda galaxy

Already priced in

Ethereum is stable, Bitcoin isn't, I can understand his point of view on this.

what is the buy up to price??

ill make a deal with you, ill buy the pbc with my cc if you send me btc to pay for it. then we share

50$. not joking. i fomo'd in as soon as i saw that. it's trading at sub 20$ right now

proof?

Buy up to 50$.

i am already infinite member of pbc

what is the sell target?

none posted.

fct has a value of over $20. I've made a lot buying after dips cause it goes up.

in my opinion long term 120 , short term 70