YO SER, WHY YOU EAT OUR MONEY!?!?!

YO SER, WHY YOU EAT OUR MONEY!?!?!

Hey man cmon i can understand a little stress eating. Hes under a lot of pressure

Now you know where the link money is going. Did he eat Vitalik?

He is bulking

kek

vitalik has as much meat as a chicken wing

TANG INA HAHAH WHY HE OBESE THO

Any fellow deluded pinoy here?

damn he's buff

Putangina 1 million pesos na mahigit binagsak ng portfolio ko sa atlcoin bear market gagi. 50k link ang sakit pero maghohold ako.

are those sweat pants?

why is it impossible for any of these fucks to dress properly?

All those millions and he cant afford clothes that fit properly?

Sergey enjoying eating raw steak everyday while im trying to convince myself this shitcoin recover. this pigfuck is fucking my mind

Vitalik = Money Skeleton
Sergey = Poorfags Fatso

1200 links ko pero naiyak na ako arawaraw. HAYOP KA 1 MILLION HAHAHAHAHA. Sansan ka sir nag invest?

>poorfags fatso

kek'd but surely we can do better

LINK at REQ putangina brad ang sakit ng month na toh bobo kasi ng mga bitcoin fork eh

30% siguro loss sakin ngayon, more than 50% kung naghold lang ako/hindi ako nagswingtrade pababa hahaha ikaw yung nabigyan nung 100k USD diba? Ikaw ba ung kumag na yun? HAHAHA

sergey has put on some weight, i guess if I scammed 32 million i'd be living it up too.

Sir Gay eats like a king because he is one now, you linkers should be impressed

Its the point, you got so much money you don't give a fuck about how to dress. And who's gonna make you change, your boss?

>biztards threw millions at this fat, sweatpants-wearing piece of shit

LMAO

looks like hes munching on a cookie mid-presentation

Hintayin mo lang ung REQ meron ako 20k nun ngayon. Pag naman dumating ung staking sa Q2 easy passive income nalang yun. Pangit lang timing kung sa ICO ka bumili

Ay puta nabasa mo un hahaha, nagpanic ako nun eh gusto ko talaga ng pia wurtzbach level na puke pare

You guys are so emotional over a coin i hope it never recovers and keeps crashing

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I'VE LITERALLY BEEN FUNDING THIS FAT FUCK'S MEALS THAT'S IT BOYS DUMPING MY 10K TONIGHT

Just demonstrates a lack of self respect, so does being fat.

I dunno user, I like wearing bespoke suits, clean shoes and a nice watch. Makes me feel good when I look good.

Even vitalik gets it right with his quirky style.

Jarrod wears shitty suits that are too long and fit terribly, and serg is wearing sweatpants and a lumberjack shirt that shows off his 32 million dollar gut. Both DGB and LINK gave Veeky Forums the JUSTing of a lifetime.

seems like there is some kind of link...

Personally,I don't care about suits. It's too tryhard for me. What I look for is a well-kept body. That shows personal control and esteem.

As much as I like the chubby bastard, and as nice as the talk was... He's gotta stop chunking.

Vitalik = Money Skelly
Sergey = Toilet Belly

You had one job user

>gave Veeky Forums the justing of a lifetime
I'm so fucking glad I got out @ .30

It demonstrates he's not a bullshitter, that's all talk and no walk. He doesn't need to "dress well" just to make plebs think he knows his shit, the people who understand already know it.

Every NOLINK watched this video

kek

>rent free in your head

I should add, we're talking about his gut and his shitty clothes rather than what he has to say.

People focus on appearences, it's important to get it right.

If serg showed up in gucci and LV that would not be appropriate, but he needs to get it right.

He looks like a man who's wearing the only clean clothes he could find that day. Not good, and not good enough when people's money and your company's rep are at stake.

>Rent Free

PEAK
MALE
PERFORMANCE

*toilets flushing*

>mentioned Chainlink once

>I don't care about suits. It's too tryhard for me

fair call, a matter of personal preference. I don't wear them for anyone but me.

>He's gotta stop chunking.

agreed

>dressing like shit means you're not a bullshitter

no it doesn't.

see