CRASHING AND BURNING HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUKT YOU AUTISTIC ASS BURGERS THIS HAS BEEN GREAT WATCHING YOU GUYS SQUIRM

CRASHING AND BURNING HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUKT YOU AUTISTIC ASS BURGERS THIS HAS BEEN GREAT WATCHING YOU GUYS SQUIRM

Poopoo peepee caca coin hee hee silly toilet coin poopey peepee go potty linky delusional me so strong with fud on 4chans heehee

Does LINK have a legit use case with toilets? I guess you could set a smart contract up for it to flush for you

DELUDED LINKIES

:)

Would have made more sense if this was posted any other day this week except for today, it's going up for the first time since the crash.. You FUDers try so hard, it's so obvious. It's unnatural. If you guys actually thought Chainlink wasnt worth investing in, you'd have no reason to post every single second of every day desperately trying to bring the price down. You just wouldn't care.

>NOLINKs literally watched the conference
>NOLINKs can't stop talking about LINK
>literally rent free
>mfw

Heehee me so smaht on da chanz first I fudz the linkies and den I masturbate with my furry. HAHAHA silly linkies!! Poopoo coin poopoo coin!! Go potty in the street me link holder. You bought toilet coin go caca poo poo pee pee caca. Me like toilet coin fud heehee

Time to buy more.

Don't you get it
We can't lose

>Rent Free

Hahah still falling get rekt fag
>implying you could ever even pay rent

are you feeling alright m8?

you are retarded....didn't you notice how little LINK fud we saw before and during devcon? then immidiately after sergey was done with his presentation the massive fud campaing starts again. people sold the news and are now trying to fud the price down again.

>rent free because you're a squatter from getting evicted because you lost everything from buying link

So we're in agreement you fucking moron

>hurr

Can someone explain the short-term expectations of Linkers who bought above ico? They knew there is going to be a hard fork, they knew it would take months to get that shit develop and years for it to implement , they knew the only exchange supporting it is Binance which is famous for killing altcoins. What did they expect in short-term? Even successful icos like OMG had some struggle for weeks and the alt market at that time was much more bullish than now.

It will trade sideways about 0.1 and 0.3 for the next few years all the while Btc keeps rising and you lose many moon missions. Cut your losses and go on

This is just organized FUD bro, its quite obvious just look at the shit tier arguments being given. You'd be better off not browsing Veeky Forums for a while or at least until the fork is over.

Not a linkie myself, just wondering what was their reasoining when they invest in this shit in the first place expecting more than a pump and dump in short term in these market conditions for such a young promise coin. Like the hunger striking Kylo Ren or BLAcked Student Loan guy. Are they all newbies and fall for the meme?

Because its literally only the fork bear market that crashed the price. Everyone is expecting LINK only to moon when the product is 100% finished, such stupidity.

You're forgetting about being added to new exchanges, whale pumps etc. Why is it ChainLink is being put through high standards such as 100% completing the product when literally almost every alt that mooned didnt have a finished product? Total double standards for alts.

nolink fear