BITCOIN IS CRASHING

AHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoingold.org/
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/926558572619685889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you wish

YOU WERE WARNED

we need a wojacks board. i suspect 90% of the people here are just here to post wojacks.

time to buy bitcoinCash

You even know what a bear trap stands for? Just hold this shits going to the moon after this.

Where is this shit going Veeky Forums?

bear trap is finnish for 'I was right the whole time :DDDDD'

YEEEEEEEEES FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's going down too.

BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS

whoopsie, bullish exhaustion. hold on to your butts, it's time for that long due correction.

Are you guys literally out of your minds?

It's trading at $7160 at the time of me writing this.

Let me repeat that, BTC is currently at $7160. What the fuck is crashing to you?

Same idiots that think mooning is +5%

Eat shit cuckcoiner

thats the thing tho youll eventually run out of people buying the dip, with 1 btc being worth 7k and normies dont know that .00001btc is a thing why would other normies buy a dip?

also is there like a list of coins that people actually use or its still
>in the future
meh

Next stop $2500/btc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy shit, is this "The Crash"? or just a fucking dip?

FUCKING DOWN BY $200 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's the big one; check'em.

SELL SELL SEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS TESTING 7K DOUBLE BOTTOM IF IT HOLDS IT'LL GO THROUGH A REVERSAL

HODL HOLD HODL

CHILL OUT. you guys have no patience

THAT MEANS ITS GOING TO 7K CRASHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck I just bought yesterday at 6950, please don't fuck me now bitcoin, I'm just on this train, don't break now please.

ITS HAPPENING

I've just bought my first bitcoin....

Justice is served

>bought at ATH this morning

SHIEEEEET

its going down to 5500 before it starts to climb again

crashing? what drugs are you people on?

its trading $7200 on bitfinex

Wow, lol, my phone browser came up with an offline version of the market page that had btc at $6100. For a second there i thought it had actually collapsed by a thousand dollars since the last time i checked less than 2 hours ago

Please just shut the fuck up. You look stupid as fuck.

ITS RESISTING 7K AND TELL TALE SIGNS OF A REVERSAL

BUY BUY BUY

>down to 5500 before it starts to climb again
pardon my idiocy but, from where do you take this information?

ITS ALL OVER!!! NO SURVIVORS!!! 100$ HERE WE COME!!!

SELL SELL SELL

Down 150€, but that’s only going on for like an hour or two

Let them live in their fantasy world where Asia doesn't wake up in a few hours and buys the dip

Daily candle is still green you fuck.

>mfw I spent my lifesavings on bitcoin at 7450

its weekend idiots.
BTC aaaaaaaaaalways dip on weekends. It have done so for the last 4 months.

God I wish

NO MORE HOPE TRADING IT ALL AWAY.

Asians don't buy dips on Saturday

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HARUHI PISS

No it absolutely doesn't. It's a meme.

Exactly lol, tomorrow you’ll wake up with a smile on your face and green candlesticks

>5min

>implying 5min isnt viable

Chinks are finally unveiling their plan to make BCH supreme over BTC; shouldn't have fucked with their transaction fees.

All hope is gone! All sell no buy! ITS OVER!

Bagholder detected

You think the two crashing and rising together are a coincidence? It's going to be exactly how its named with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. You have you're heavy duty currency bitcoin backed by the easy flowing Bitcoin Cash. They planned this forever and made people think other coins had a chance at the big leagues. Consider yourself redpilled

lol. This time last year, BTC was $700. What the actual fuck are you talking about?!

What about Bitcoin Gold?

I FUCKING SOLD THE BCH BOTTOM AND REBOUGHT BACK HIGHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Which version of btrash? I heard that it's forking

who?

fucking disgusting frogs

Seg2x which is almost DOA is only challenging bitcoin. If it fails against to take down bitcoin (duh), then bitcoin cash goes up with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin Gold. It's literally the cryptocurrency gold. Sorry if you invested in it
:(

It's going up again. Glad I bought at the dip.

Bitcoin Gold isn't Bitcoin; they changed the hashing algorithm from SHA-256 to an ASIC-resistant algorithm.
bitcoingold.org/

more frog pics like that one pls, i like pepe

The dip is now done, and here we go again

Bitcoin Cash is the only true Bitcoin. Better invest now when you still have time.

Honestly OP is retarded. He's probably got all his money in shit coins and is mad he's lost a lot of money. Bitcoin isn't crashing it's fixing it's price then it's gonna go back up. Lastly fuck OP and learn to invest next time

ayyyy it was a double bottom reversal we'll be dining on the moon tonight lads

>dip is done

>bought at the dip
Hope you're not serious

why?

Tether to the rescue!
This piece of shit is going to 8k and beyond!
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/926558572619685889

using 2 touching points for a line, sure sir

If you bought at the dip you're gonna make money. Bitcoin is only going back up. Take your money out of the shit coins and put it into Bitcoin. Thank me later

>tfw you will never be in the right circles to manipulate the market with your rich friends and make 100.000s of dollarinos with small dumps and heights

why even trade?

Found support above 100 EUR. Mining it at home will be profitable so great for all neets

Cause you'll still be richer than normies if cryptocurrency gets real gov backing

My beans are crashing....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mommy make it stop

get into margin trading on bitmex... if you do a bit of research and get lucky you can turn it all around.

I had ~$15k a month ago, alt crash fucked me, I had about $5k left, decided to put it on bitmex and long BTC on margin and my timing couldn't have been more lucky. Up to around $110k now in a few days. Stressful but it worked for me. Could have easily lost my last $5k as well though

>yfw you realize there are pink wojaks that short alts to buy BTC during a BTC pump and dump BTC during alt pumps but then BTC pumps again and they're stuck holding half their initial investment

L O L

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VITTUUUUUUUUUUU

Wait. You probably traded with leverage? Lets say that the bitcoin would go down 5% and your leverage is 100x. Doesnt this mean that you would lose a lot more than the 5k you had left?

Fuck wanted to wait atleast one more week before i sell but somehow i have the feeling i should sell really quick. Thoughts?

You still have 2 weeks before the fork. Let that sink in.

Sell so much that you can buy 5 x your BTC stack on BCH. Do that and hodl both.

SELL TO BCH SELL TO BCH SELL TO BCH

It's not too late!

YES SHORT DO IT

you should and rebuy the dip