Does BitConnect still exists after a year?

Does BitConnect still exists after a year?

I'd like to invest a $1000 to it and cashout my moneys after a year.

1000x1,01x365=386k$

Other urls found in this thread:

1broker.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only 1k you may aswell try

They started avertising

Why in your opinion ?

exit scam maybe coming soon?

How can I short BitConnect?

You know there are Ponzi scam clawback laws. They take money from the people who profited to pay back the losses. Can't wait to see these youtubers get ass fucked

It's a ponzi scheme, don't.

1broker.me copying traders is way more profitable and 1broker has been around for 5 years already.

just buy 1k of bitcoin and hold it for a year
you will make more
if bitcoin crashes bitconnect will crash too

>http
Is this legit guys? Why they don't have SSL?

they promise fucking 1% daily!!!!

My three weeks on 1broker I was copying snortex

He opened 21 trades, they all went massively positive. I literally 2x'd on half my BTC I had in there.

Over the span of 2 weeks he closed none of them, and several of them went to 0 and negative.

Then he opened up a shitton of bad trades, and I went to -20%.

Now I don't use it. Too risky...

learn how to do math you fucking retard

>1000x1,01x365=386k$
I now know what kind of retards fall for these ponzis. Unironically kill yourself you fucking mouthbreather

Tell me how it goes then fuckers.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

1000*1,01^365=37783,434332887

you don't get 1% each day. Sometimes you get 0

Snortex is for pure degen gambling. Risk 1+2 traders are for passive gainz, they actually know how to use a stop loss.

lol

also: ponzi

Bitconnect is going to die. That is not speculation, it is an inevitable fact.

Prophet Buterin has cast judgement down upon them. The command to pilfer their homes and steal their women has been decreed (SO SAY WE ALL).

Coinindex has distanced themselves from Bitconnect. The market cap of the festering evil has been cut down to one quarter.

Invest at your own risk but we, the Ancient Order of Eternals, have numbered its days.

Possibly
A ponzi needs a constant stream of new investors in order to remain functional. They fall apart when:
>they run out of new prospects
>investors pull out en masse
Typically in that order. Their sudden aggressive advertising indicates to me that they want new marks.

Imagine you knew a way to turn $1,000 into $386,000 in a year, totally legitimate. Do you share this information? Of course... if the only way to do that is to attracting lots of people.

Only like 4k a yr