Baba will help you No.8

Hi Veeky Forums me again!

As you know I am "balls deep" into BCH.
Everything is playing out according to plan, still looking very bullish. We perfectly bounced off 0.094BTC which was a massive resistance level and ultimately the final boss before this ship truely leaves the stratosphere!

You can find the previous meme charts here:
Stay tuned for an update!

kakakaka

These next few hours are the optimal time to load up on BCH as you can see from this new chart is cooked up for you!

Don't doubt the power of Baba's magic Orb!!

To those of you who are holding and are thinking of selling now, i'd suggest hold until there is a more clear break of the trend before selling!

Of course this is just IMO and DYOR!

kakakakaaka

Quick update: stop losses being triggered, IMO this will bounce back soon.

Fingers crossed! kakakaka

Stop losses from people hoping to get a free ride being triggered, nothing to be alarmed at.

Now watch it travel sideways within the red box until we hit the right wall of the box and break upwards!!
kakakakaka

so bought the top again, $680

will I make it baba?

Don't fret user I will hold you hands through these tough times!

As a giant DBZ fan, I trust you.

Quick question for you... are traps gay?

Only bear traps baba, only bear traps are gay

Hey Baba, I'm on my last life. No more dragon ball revivals. Unfortunately, I'm a strat holder. Is there any hope for me?

There is hope for you after the fork... the alts will rise like last time! Don't overthink it :)

Pulled the trigger and converted all BTC to BCH at 8.9mil sats. I’m with you in spirit Baba. Let’s summon th dragon

Same. Converted.

Baba, I will ride this one with you. Converted 1 more BTC for BCH.

Welcome aboard friends! here's an updated chart, be prepared to hold for up to 24 hours before it breaks out.

Maybe go outside and breathe the fresh air :)

Thought I bought the dip, but it keeps on dipping.

WE getting fucked liek BTC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

IM GETTING DICKKED ON TOOO AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M DOWN 5% IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's not my fault, you made your own decisions.

:)

Why does Bittrex say bcc is bitcoin cash
but cryptomarketcap say it bch?

Any help appreciated?

Well, buttcoin is going back to 7.5k, so trashcoin is going to pump too.

REEEEEEEEE

Will you guys relax? Volume still increasing, still morning in Asia, 22:00 EST was the time frame for the last 2 pumps. Meanwhile, btc getting ass fucked.

We are going to 0.1 btc pre fork. Just be strong.

*22:00 PCT

MAKE IT STOP MOMMY I BOUGHT AT 400$ im under 50% profit now

Stick to your trading plan, or if you think you have a better plan then do that. Simple.

I'm still in BCH, and not planning to sell anytime soon.

If you fuck me Baba You go to HILF

I trust you Baba. I had a big hedge on this coin since 3 days ago. I hope Asia wakes up with an appetite for BCH.

I don't know who that fucking baba retard is but im all in Bitcoin (BCC) since a couple of days :). This will be good :D

We're back.

I'm not a retard.

This is exactly what a retard would say

That recovered fast. I thought it was going to crash... and then... fuck I should have bought during the dip.

Yeah, I jumped onto the dip because I knew that it was going up with BTC again. Just bought too early.

wew, that dip scared me, but I'll keep holding

Nice decision!

bch will eventually being the "real bitcoin"

tfw you bought top of a dead cat bounce

Baba should I go all in now? is the dip going to end soon? Idk what to do

btfd

Learn to buy the real dip, nerdggers.
Use higher timeframe candles.

b-but we're still uptrending, right? will it hit 1k by the time of the BTC fork?

but baba told me to buy

REEEEEEEEEEE

You dumb Sunsabitches. The BCH scam is over. The Redditor already dumped on your Mongoloidal asses. You are now all bagholders. I hope the weight drags you down in the river and drowns you.

We're uptrending til we close at or below 068

I like Baba but he tends to get JUST'd

Sorry for the dogshit quality pic btw

The Redditor Scam is over, you Somali Butt Pirates. Muh BCH is the real Bitcoin. Anyone who belives this low IQ steaming pile of shit deserves to be ripped off.

GET OUT NOW!!!ITS GOING TO ZERO!!!!! PIC EXTREMELY RELATED!! LAST ONE OUT DIES POOR!

I clearly said it was going to break out tomorrow guys so worrying about the small movements...