Yall probably missed the VTC pump. But worry not. GRS is still low. You probably want to buy in now

Yall probably missed the VTC pump. But worry not. GRS is still low. You probably want to buy in now.

kys

hahaha GRS is the poor man VTC nigga why would anyone buy this shit

Smaller market cap and less buy in cost means chance for bigger gains. Like you said they are similar coins, and yet grs has more apps...

Next GRS pump should be absolutely massive. 2x gains will be childs play

>tell Veeky Forums about a sure pump
>get mocked
Stay poor faggots.

shitty name and wannabe google logo. sorry user i'm out

Pumped 1130% in about a week and dropped down to low levels. Itsating with fire.

Already did a 2x on this, i'm out.

No way man, too many bagholders gonna cash out on any rise

Yep, I'm on various discord groups and I've been seen too many people begging to pump this coin because they're bagholding hard.

Wait, why is that the logo of the guardian newspaper with a 2 attached to it?

Holy shit, I was wondering why it looked so familiar, they ripped that logo off LMAO.

APOLOGIZE
LITERALLY APOLOGIZE TO ME
DONT
DOUBT
ME
AGAIN

whales are playing us arent they?

I bought 2 hours ago lol

Look at VTC to USD and compare it to GRS to USD.
Huge giant red knives. No shit there is going to be a retracement going back up. You can call it a dead cat bounce I don't care. All you need to know is you should've bought something that has been oversold.

nah, the idiots to baghold this in the first place aren't gonna cash out if it's not above their buy in

>Dollar value

Wtf why did this happen ?
What happend to the sell walls.

grs pump happening.

>muh satoshis that keep fluctuating in value

> buy my bags

Don't
Fucking
Doubt me
Again

If you had bought when I told you to you would have been rolling in profits by now.

should I cash out now?

wtf is going on

> grs is a dead coin why are you shilling that user

> lol dead cat bounce

> enjoy your bags fgt

Take profits man. I honestly think this is just a dead cat bounce. If you have faith in the project then hodl. Honestly I sold everything at 10k.

Good call. Hopefully it's not just a minor dip before it shoots up again. In general I am happy with the gains. Got JUSTed so hard today. Really needed this.

Hodling to 20k here. It will reach that previous peak. Unsure on whether it will break through it. If it does, I'll rebuy.