me

Augustus
check 'em

I'll remember those dubs you didn't get, user

>Five
There are six

good choice user, aurelian is based

cincinnatus

Augustus easily but Diocletian is pretty underrated he breathed a shitload of extra time into the empire

>no one has mentioned Valentinian

Tiberius is criminally underrated.

>Agrippa's death in 12 BC elevated Tiberius and Drusus with respect to the succession. At Augustus’ request in 11 BC, Tiberius divorced Vipsania and married Julia the Elder, Augustus' daughter and Agrippa's widow. Tiberius was very reluctant to do this, as Julia had made advances to him when she was married and Tiberius was happily married. His new marriage with Julia was happy at first, but turned sour.
>Reportedly, Tiberius once ran into Vipsania again, and proceeded to follow her home crying and begging forgiveness; soon afterwards, Tiberius met with Augustus, and steps were taken to ensure that Tiberius and Vipsania would never meet again

>suspend voting assemblies
>disappear and essentially create a power vacuum
>pave the way for power struggles and the dominate
he might have been an incredible general but he was a terrible ruler

Not Nero thats for sure.

#senator-lies
#inside-job
#everything is sejanus fault
#fake news

EQUAL TO THE APOSTLES

He did glorify many martyrs but he's in hell.

SATAN

Justinian I, even if his wife did cuck him a lot.

That's SAINT Justinian

As it should be.

Please, tell me, what miracle did he perform?

He turned his whore wife into a saint.

THE REPUBLIC, THE REPUBLIC!!

>miracles are needed to achieve sainthood
Get a load of this guy

thats one we need another

>doesn't take her as mistress or concubine
how sad, she must of meant the world to him

Ioannes Paulus II

Aurelian

Lucius Cornelius Sulla, of course

Trajan

>died of a heart attack while screaming in a G*rman's face
the most /ourguy/ of any Roman emperor

For me, its Suleiman the magnificent

The fag Emperor who did not let Germanicus complete the conquest of Germania Magna becaude of Muh Rhine? Germanicus should have killed that soy boy, become Emperor and kill every filthy G*Rman from the Rhine to Upsala.

Best general Emperor followed by Constantine, Majorian, Aurelian and Severus.

This so much. He was basically the best leader Rome ever had, but didn't quite live long enough to fulfil his potential.

Augustus. Not even close.

Manuel Komnenos

Had it not been for the Latins being incompetent allies, Egypt would be Christian today.

The only reason Manuel wasn't the shittiest of the Komnenoi is that he was followed by the even shittier Andronikos. Manuel got shat on at Myriokephalon and ruined what his father and grandfather built.

Andronikos did nothing wrong. He tried to purge the corrupt decadent aristocracy that Manuel allowed to grow like a cancer. That is until Constantinople's most retarded family decided they were going to take over, and then they proceeded to run the empire into the ground in less than twenty years

My husband augustus and marcus.
Special place for belisarius.

>Augustus
>Aurelias

Literally unbeatable.

>"pave the way for power struggles and the dominate"
> Tiberius died in 37 BC

What did he mean by this?

Prove me wrong,

Pro-tip: you can't

SHE WAS NEVER A WHORE
PROCOPIUS WAS A LIAR AND PROBABLY A CRYPTO-JEW

Catalina is the best emperor (in my heart, fucking asshole optimates fuck shit up).

>handsome motherfucker

>poorfag but slated bitches on the reg

>probably banged a vestal

>made enemies with Cicero “muh morals” Tullius

>charismatic as fuck

5 good emperors:

Augustus- Italian
Trajan-Spanish
Hadrian-Spanish
Antoninus Pius- Gaulish
Aurelius- Spanish

Why are Spaniards good at being emperors?

Caligula.

Nah Augustus should have made Germanicus his heir

he raped babies though

He probably was a decent emperor. His supposed insanity doesn't make sense since he was loved by the people before and after his death. The Senate's attempt at historical falsehood was pretty bad.

Because they mostly got to power by a military/political career while most Romans got it with intrigues and favors.

So Livia could him like all others he nominated heir? He should have killed that bitch

The Jews got rid of the good ones

Germanicus did have a conspiracy surrounding him though. He was considered to be the ideal Roman and the only one with a better reputation was the son of Caesar Augustus. Livia probably went after him from the start

When Septimius Severus who was born in libya took up the throne out of the 20 emperors that ruled 8 of them were born in rome and 10 of them were born in italy, 1 was born in gaul and the other in spain. Out of the 43 emperors AFTER him only 2 were born in rome and 1 born in italy the rest were foreigners.
The roman empire ceased to expaned around 230AD and at that time is was Severus Alexander who was in power, who was syrian and the grandson in law to Septimius Severus.

Foreign rulers were one of the reasons why rome fell.

This guy, obviously.
Stay mad, m*dcucks

Septimius Severus was (((Punic))). That was his first language as well, and he spoke Latin with a (((Punic accent))).

Punic and Hebrew were actually mutually intelligible. American Jewish Chronicle, 1917.

>punic
That still means he was foreign lol.

>modern Rome
WE

This guy gets it

That is the whole point. A subversive foreign Jew

I really hate this place sometimes