bashco.github.io/2x_Countdown/
klokmork.com/projects/live-segwit2x-countdown-timer-with-block-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETH

ark
ubiq
komodo

Buy cardano and verge now

Bitcoin. Oh wait. Yes, more bitcoin. Long term there's nothing else worth it.

I'll be buying ARK. It kissed its "life long trend line". It's got an extremely predictable routine. Starts at its trend line, slowly works its way up, becomes parabolic, then goes in the opposite way right back down. Buy at the bottom here after the fork, ride it all the way back up staking your ark in the process making free ark, then sell at the top. Rinse and repeat. Pic related.

>inb4 deluded arkie

buy kickcoin now. It's a kickstarter on blockchain

This. Money dragon will triumph

If you're not buying ODN, don't even bother at all.

this.

Power Ledger (POWR)

New Australian project seeking to fix the crazy electricity problems in Australia. We have the most expensive power in the work, and renewables are pretty expensive too due to lack of government incentives. One of the members of this team is the deputy mayor of Perth and the project has government support. ICO was only released on the 1st. I bought in right away and already seeing decent gains, but this is a fucking rock solid long term hold

1CqYM9z79T4Co4iZ12mYxaXmectAnuYcRa

LOL

XMR is the only correct answer

ETP, ETC, XMR

>Veeky Forums
>shill for your own memecoins simulator 2017

Buy ETH it has a guranteed rebound and you can leverage 50x it!
You will have guranted win!
Easily make $10000s!
1DnCmvKqebuyW4NaxN9HkopbR22px9vRym

I’m thinking of selling to alts before the fork and then going back to btc after.

BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, OMG, XMR then a few others but not a huge part of my portfolio.

It's a Zcash fork
It's has many solid improvements on it
Zcash is $230.00
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash/
Komodo is $2.33

Go get rich son
13zhB1AVmmpLDJY8gZ8GyKcpGHCh2me5dr

This is literally your best shot for safe money. Sell most of your bitcoins in the next days, invest a couple of % in BCH wait for the crash buy at the dip and 3x,4x your money.

After fork:

Keep BTC / B2X. Wait a few days to see what happens. HODL BTC, panic will happen, probably a huge dip before restore. People are saying that B2X peeps are buying BTC so they can dump their BTC in B2X causing a market chaos due to falling prices.

Buy LTC. This has been proven a stable coin for a long time. Some people will see after the chaos that they actually want a stable coin and will move to LTC. I think LTC can go about 10% up.

Buy ETH. This is mainly due to the technology. If someone makes something greats or it gets mainstream media attention price will rise.

A rather unknown coin is EGC - this coin automatically gives you 7 percent interest per year, this is builtin the technology. An interesting investment especially because it also backs green energy (and cannabis).

Last but not least, XRP, but this is a speculative guess. It was called at the Palm Beach Confidential meeting and the guy has been right in the past about cheap coins making huge increases.

1KQSJKohXFwYPaacrp5risRoAR8XS7fVjg

Veri will run up sometime by Jan also
can't give the details on that one though

Also xrp will have several rebounds

As google and youtube bleed advertisers with things like adnouseum browser ad making their problems worse ADX will continue to rise up nicely

Also look for LTC to shoot past it's previous 90 dollar high

NEO

also, that's by far not the best pic of her

wait when is the fork happening?

middle of Nov. I would say 10-14 days.

nov 15 most likely

bashco.github.io/2x_Countdown/

It's at a specific block. Use this site for live countdown and prediction.

Alternative

klokmork.com/projects/live-segwit2x-countdown-timer-with-block-data.html

Ripple/XRP is a no-brainer faggot

looks like a fucking pajeet wrote this.

Idiot

Jesus those areolas are like salami patties.

Nom nom.

nah son

>blocks your path

Verge and Ark.

Ark because its oversold, about to hit its bottom line support on the charts, just got put on more exchanges (Binance,) major roadmap milestones about to be completed,

and Verge because its literally about to be the only fully non-traceable privacy coin when they unload Wraith protocol next week. And because that Teeka guy tells us to buy it

19uUkTogFBWjHrScH6wtkptHdSnNtD996E

I'm going all in on SALT which launches in a month. I've fudded the shit out of it up until this point.

the infamous os76. the only coin that will 10000x in btc not just fiat, of course im adding bits before the fork too, less than 900,000 total supply with many of those already in perma hodl hands. as the supply dries quick the price keeps going up. it was 100 sats at the btg fokr now 400+... it will reach 4000000 sats and higher.

>os76
>literally a shitcoin for people into collecting rare coins

Infinitecoin

Me too senpai, don't listen to these stupid abos. They're just salty there won't be petrol to sniff in a few years

verge and coss

why is her nipples colour thingy so big?

XLM : IBM

>Pepperoni nipples

She has to be a mother