My god, athenelive on Twitch, has a new cryptocurrency called "purpose"...

my god, athenelive on Twitch, has a new cryptocurrency called "purpose", some guy got new info about the game they are making and donated 19K
they made literally 100k in a week, with 200 viewers.
some people had parents who talked about donating 100K.

I don't know what the fuck is going, but we might be looking at the beginning of a revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PRPS/
youtu.be/dGbkHmsrgqY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11155731/13m-lawsuit-proves-Red-Bull-doesnt-give-you-wings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I don't know what the fuck is going, but we might be looking at the beginning of a revolution.
you're just realizing that now user?

yes, occasionaly people donate to projects that look nice

here are some links. for people who are interested

reddit.com/r/PRPS/

new 500 donations every 5 minutes, literally another 1500 just came in.
GET IN ON DOUBLE THE VALUE NOW GUYS HOLY SHIT. ITS UP IN 200K, AND WE HAVENT EVEN REACHED EXCHANGES YET.
twitch tv athenelive

fuck this shit

>200k now

People who give money to Athene should be forcefully culled from the genepool.

with the money they will make, they will probably be able to that manually.

Athene is a total cuckoo lunatic mental cult-leader. This sounds like something he'd try and fail miserably at.

Athene's a compulsive scammer.

This shit is just a generic ERC20 token that he's currently pre-saling on his stream for $0.50 per token. There'll be a total of 1 billion supply, but he's not revealing how much will initially be circulating.

He's being manipulative on his stream trying to get early buyers to HODL no matter what. In all honesty what I expect is that he'll dump a huge portion of his own supply onto the exchanges once it's listed and crash the price. He has been telling his viewers that he'll "buy any on the exchange listed under $0.50 to ensure price stays above pre-sale value" but he's a notorious liar. I won't be surprised if it's worth $0.01 a day after hitting exchanges.

Most of his donators are delusional kids who stole their parents credit cards, and a few fanatical mentally ill rich NEETs, in either case they'll probably be fine losing their investments anyway.

you're a retard, how many ICOs have raised tens of millions of dollars only to become worthless?

additionally I hate this faggot so much I wonder if he can get into legal trouble considering he's the developer/owner of the coin, but also trying to clearly manipulate what his investors do, and being cryptic about the financials: no info on how much he's reserving/locking, burn rate (if any), initial circulating supply, no roadmap/whitepaper of any kind, just vague shit about how the coin will be "usable with future projects his team makes"

holy fuck its really over isnt it
the bubble is really about to blow if its like this
every other fuck running an ICO
we were too fucking late biz
we were too fucking late.

sure man, Ill send some PRPS to comfort you in the future.

everything is going to be alright user..
everything is going to be alright..

ignore this obvious athene fanboy shill. what a joke kid, stay poor pajeet

It's probably athene himself shilling his shitcoin.

Used to be a fan until he started preaching that Sweden doesn't belong to the Swedish. Then he took a trip to Africa and put it on YouTube. Dont think he gave them money he just wanted to virtue signal.

desu, I only invested about 1000th of the total sum.
Hopefully I get back at least the same value, but there is a small chance it doesnt drop immidiately after the inflation on exchange.

if the game goes big it's GG

we're fucking screwed. I can only hope I have the balls to go short when it happens.

jag försökte dra dit, men blev nekad, "every one can apply" min röv, blev deppig som fan i månader efter.

ye well it was fun while it lasted. realistically it's all going down the shitter.

is this the same athene from wow?

ye it is

This will be the thread they all look back on and say where were you when purpose was a thing

if it wasn't Athene i'd be willing to actually look into the coin but I see him as a desperate scammer. Look at his reputation now, he has gone from one of the biggest youtubers of all time who once had a huge twitch following to virtual obscurity where he's lucky to get 200 viewers at a time and makes next to no youtube profit anymore.

He won't reveal specifics about the coin, and if his game goes big (which is unlikely since he's using his incompetent slaves to design it in the basement with Unity) he still hasn't even stated the release timeline of the game - if it's not coming out for say ~2 years, but his coin hits exchanges in ~4 months, what's going to happen to the price in the meantime? it'll crash to nothing

you can ask some of the people who donated 5K to see the game, if you have a nice big amount of cash, they might be inclined to give you info. daily reminder some people donated 20K

Who cares about youtube profit. It's nothing this days anyway.

this will be huge, you can hate athene but he is not stupid.. he knows what he is doing this will be huge

Just donate the game is too good to fail

>youtube, nibber what the fuck are you talking about?
his medium is beyond youtube and twitch now.

By the way, I made a thread here on pol about this fuck. He found out (I don't know how, it was just one thread for fucks sake) and did video response on it, telling his fans to spam on Veeky Forums. Yeah, that didn't go over so well. He quickly disabled comments after being btfo.

youtu.be/dGbkHmsrgqY

What stops us from going MT Gox on him?

Buy with paypal and charge back later

not saying youtube profit is "important" but just that Athene has gone from a somebody to a nobody. It's only mentally ill autistic retards that watch his streams/videos or care about his projects anymore.

i wouldn't say he's stupid, but he's a scammer. He only "knows what he is doing" in regards to profiting for himself - like I said above, he'll probably dump as much of his own supply as possible onto exchanges the moment it's listed and tank the price so he can cash out early. That's all this is, a cash grab for him.

okay now it is LITERALLY
500 dollars every 10 minutes.

His platform gamingforgood.net that he has made for streamers that process all donations. You cannot chargeback there, the disputes are being handled by G2A pay team.

yeah he built a following, crashed it with his charity thing, now sitting at 240 viewer then decides to do a currency and then scam the 240 viewer, yeah for sure good logic bro :D why didnt he scam early where he had thousand of viewers

he already said something about this; i think what he's doing is when people buy in advance it's not actually being sent out yet, so if anyone charges back he just cancels their token balance.

Then once it hits exchanges you won't be able to buy "Purpose" from him anymore besides with ETH; if you want to spend cash (paypal) there'll be some intermediary coin called "Hope" or something, and after 6 months the Hope becomes the Purpose.

nothing, they discussed it, problem is g2a shuts down your acc from donating to his stream after that(i think at least) and serious investors dont want to risk that.
but the bottomline is that they actually will lose money if he people donate and just HODL,
chargebacks might actually help him at this point.

daily reminder Styxenhammer666 said "invest in a coin with a niche"

we /syncronicity/ now bois.

I pointed out how easily he can be sued, and to not do this because scamming kids with crypto is something the news can use n further fuel unfair laws on crypto

Im a massive whale

Im currently searching threw the vod to find the part where he says he will buy any coins under 50 cents

If anyone can find proof of this plz post it here

I will be the way who sues him if he does not keep his word

Jesus christ that is the scammiest setup I've ever heard of

i'm 100% positive he said this multiple times

i don't watch him much, about a week ago I know he said it, and I THINK he said it either Wednesday or Thursday in the morning (PST) perhaps sometime between ~7:00-9:00

I'll take a few minutes to see if I can find it, might be able to

You can't sue him, read the text they've written on their stream.

>buying shitcoins from twitch streamers
How low will this place go

no one wants your meme coins, athene is gay and anyone over the age of 12 remembers how compulsively retarded he is

at this point, we are beyond redemption

"we cannot talk about the DAR yet"
what did Abraham mean by this?

huurrrrrr read the text they put on their screen, it's legally binding guys! hurrrrrrrr

kek

I was lawyer before crypto
My dad owns a large firm
I was breed to be lawyer since birth(thank god crypto)
I already have the proof needed
Hes disclaim wont hold up

I have both the time and money

Im going to because its going to be fucking funny seeing this retard burn

We cannot have more scam news on crypto

>he put up a disclaimer = he can't be sued

Disclaimers can be shot down in a court under the right circumstances and this has a high chance of happening in this case.

It can make a realistically solid case in court. No matter how many times you call a buy/sell transaction a "donation", that doesn't make it a donation.

If you say: "Donate and you will be rewarded with the love of Christ" or "Donate and you will be rewarded with this donator pin that has insignificant value", you're covered even if they don't receive the love or pin, because it is obvious in this type of transaction that you're actually DONATING.

If you say: "Donate and you will be rewarded with a car" and then don't give out the car, then you're in trouble no matter what retarded disclaimer you made, because it's obvious this is a buy/sell transaction and not an actual donation.

If a lawyer presents a good enough case for this shitcoin being a thing with not insignificant value, he can get majorly fucked.

Sure

>this shitcoin being a thing with not insignificant value

and therein lies the problem

Brother I am a law intern.
I also have very basic university level knowledge of programming.
I'm thinking of going more into crypto and becoming a specialized arbitrator for when smart contracts or something similar sees commercial application and people start putting arbitration clauses in them.

Any thoughts on the viability of this plan?

You have a good point there, but he isn't promising people anything. He's just saying that he thinks it will get big. Buying this token is still at your own risk. No matter what. I ain't no lawyer tho, but I don't see him getting sued anytime soon

>my dad works at law
>I was bread

did your also drop you on your head as an infant, shitty jimmy?

He is promising that it will have at least $0.5 value. Stack enough $0.5 things on top of each other and you have "not insignificant" value

He will, i will, im sure manye more will
Whatever i get from the lawsuit i will giveaway here if any,
Didnt read
But u wanna be a lawyer specializing in crypto
Yes,

There are advertisements of pills that promise you will lose 10kg in 1 week... Why is it they can't get sued?

put me in the screen cap

>what is False advertising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

They do get sued if someone cares to do that.

Goddamn redbull was sued by a guy who didn't get wings
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11155731/13m-lawsuit-proves-Red-Bull-doesnt-give-you-wings.html

Fair enough then, so shortly Athene will get sued and he will probably lose it? Guess time will tell.

found one instance of it from yesterday mornings stream

one instance of him saying he'd rebuy everything under $0.50 that is

To my (limited) knowledge, most scammy entities like 1pill = 10kg lost "protect" themselves by making it as complicated (thus costly) to pursue legal action against them and actually enforce the court decision (get paid) as possible. There are various setups for this, such as being legally based in shit jurisdiction countries with insanely slow systems and corrupt regulators where they can up and vanish easily if shit goes down. Think small scale "Brazils".
If it would take you $10 to get a $1000 in damages would you do it? The catch is it will take years and years and each year you have to pay another $10 to continue the process or give up. That is assuming you will ever get paid, which is not likely when they pull more shady shit and vanish.

In addition, their actual clientele is borderline retarded and doesn't even consider taking legal action.

You need a benevolent whale to back this up, or a pissed off whale like

i believe Athene is based in Germany so if we have any EU lawyers that can offer input

>collective troll to take down the Church of athene

Completely aggreed, I was talking about the random internet scam ads.

I am EU, and everything I've said is based on EU law both national and union. I actually have no clue about US law, but it should be similar if not identical, as these concepts are considered universally accepted in western countries.

If Athene's legal downfall happens, it will be in large part due to being in a western country. You can't run a nigerian scam on german soil. That's why it's called nigerian.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk

he's getting scared

>outmemed
tinyurl com ybhvst4f

You are right, he plays the role of a scammer to get views. Which makes him money, that he then donates to charity. He's literally scamming idiots for a good cause, lmao.

Now that's actual quality entertainment.

>there is no such thing as Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums is all independent people

That's what actually makes Veeky Forums terrifying at times. You never know who's on the other side of the screen.

ostejohnnyy is a narc

I'm out biz, good night

nighty

this:

they're shitting their fucking pants

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

>untouchable
>"water proof"
>safe for "REASONS"
>disclaimer!!!
>OTHER ICOS SCAMMED FIRST!

KEK

well that was pretty funny after they were linked this thread. streams over but you can watch the last ~30 minutes or so to see how they justify their legal position and give reasons why they cannot be sued or charged with any crimes.

and again for visibility