Anyone rich want to give a poor uni student money

Bit about myself

im 19 white and live in the UK and go to uni of the south coast.

spent all my money on the first two already and now I'm too poor to afford food, I would like to waste more money on these pointless ventures.

will accept PayPal or bitcoin, Ill answer any questions you guys have.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why do you waste 9k a year without trying to get as much out of your education as possible? Plenty of time (and money) for drugs after uni user

Cant be asked and don't want to known as one of 'those' people.

How big is your dick? What does it smell like?

It's okay you can live for weeks without food.

Paying 9k a year is a waste anyway, my course is easy and the uni I go to is pretty shit.

Just under 6 inches and normally smells clean but sometimes of ball sweat.

I could if I had a certain...appetite suppressant.

Might as well have invested that money in a kg of coke user.
Wasting life changing money on a shit course on a shit uni and asking Veeky Forums for gibs... way to go

Doing my best mate. Normally I don't try to be to defeatist about my life, probably gonna have a better one than 90% of people on this planet, and at least I have drugs to num my pain.

3 days without water
3 weeks without food
3 hours without shelter
3 years without love

>3 years without love

gone longer than that.

Fair enough, all the best!

Cheers man.

>drugs
>alcohol
have fun being a sub IQ nigger when you're neurons fry

idiot

sharpie in the pooper with timestamp for 2k link is the deal

Im not that desperate.

>No alcohol
>No drugs

Boring mate

When I went to uni I had worked on a farm for a year grafting my ass off. Then got a job as a sandwich maker at subway then as a waiter at a pretentious restaurant.

I've given crypto to user's on here, bit they had a decent grasp of how to write a sob/scam/true story about why they wanted money.

You sound like a right cuck

U already are

I wrote a true story about why I want money, I'm not lying.

>You sound like a right cuck

don't think cuck is the word your looking for pal.

We're all one of 'those' people depending on how you look at it, as I'm sure you realise I was referring to people who commit suicide.

Yeah and it's a story a cuck would post. Spent all your money for nothing.

Get a job or an internship, use the time to study and get places. Then do coke with those people if need be, rather than let other people fuck your life over. You know, like a cuck.

Your dick is smaller than mine, and mine a chink, how does that make you feel?

Also why haven't you killed yourself? This board isn't for people who waste their money, this board is for getting rich or die trying to.

why would you expect anyone to give you money, at least make up a sob story like all the other pajeets

You come off as an angsty alcoholic maybe you should lie next time instead of saying your a bottomless pit of degeneracy

>Your dick is smaller than mine, and mine a chink, how does that make you feel?

Doesn't make me feel anything pal, nothing I can do about the size of my cock.

>Also why haven't you killed yourself?

answered this one already.

Do you know what cuck means pal, also don't give me advice, I'm only after cash.

>you should lie next time

nah I like telling the truth especially when I have nothing to lose. I either get money or I don't.
>bottomless pit of degeneracy

Its called being a university student.

Yeah you don't deserve either.

"Stop sinning, user! Don't you want to take me on a nice dinner date? But first you have to ask my dad if you can date me! Two more days until church!"

>deserve

Most people don't get what they deserve. Some who don't deserve anything get everything.

>Find dude with ADHD
>Befriend him
>steal his rit
>????
>fin.

>differentiating between "alcohol" and "drugs"

Believe it or not, people go to uni and don't spend all their money on drugs. Maybe you're an addict? In which case giving you money is like giving a little kid matches. Not gonna happen.

I have a lot of sympathy for the youth. Post a picture of your white hand with ID and time stamp and I will throw you $5 in eth.

>Poorfag
>Spends money on drugs

Giving you money is like collecting water in a sieve. You'll just piss it away on highly temporary expensive hedonism.

legal, illegal.

>Believe it or not, people go to uni and don't spend all their money on drugs.

wow really!!1?

>Maybe you're an addict?

nah just like a good time.

> Not gonna happen.

fair.

Cheers man but I'm in bed atm and this post will of probably expired by the time I wake up.

>You'll just piss it away on highly temporary expensive hedonism.

yes I established this in my post.

>Likes: Drugs
Sorry, I don't give money to degenerates, maybe next time.

>I can't figure out why my pathetic life doesn't afford me the opportunity to do whatever I want. Somebody solve this problem because I'm too lazy.

It's a good thing you'll die childless. I just wish your parents could have done the same.

> pathetic life

wouldn't describe my life as pathetic but your entitled to your opinion

>It's a good thing you'll die childless

I have a daughter already so slim chance of this happening.

>It's a good thing you'll die childless. I just wish your parents could have done the same.

also this insult isn't original in the slightest, shows a lack of creativeness. Not good.

>I have a daughter already

>retarded chavs like OP are the ones reproducing
>genius millionaire investors on Veeky Forums and posters with 140+ IQs die without ever having held a girl's hand

Whew lad

>millionaire

>die without ever having held a girl's hand

don't think this is possible lad.

Never thought my post would get this many replies desu but I underestimated the average Veeky Forums poster's need to feel superior to others. Pretty laughable to be honest.

Prozzies dont count dickhead.
Go back to your chac crack baby.

Mate if your a millionaire many women would be happy to be in a relationship with you. Ever heard of a gold digger?

>Ever heard of a gold digger?
A gold digger is just an expensive prozzie dickhead.

Do you have a fat sister?

I like fat girls and I'm relatively rich. Hook me up with your fat sister and we can become crypto bros

Typical fucking student.

Finishing my degree was the best year of my life as I fucking hated all the cunts like you.

So sheltered that when you discover drugs and have your first beer at uni you think you're some absolute wild card - you'll understand at the end of your degree - or when you finally leave and have to deal with REAL life. No free hand outs when daddy and mummy aren't paying for your accommodation you KEK.

For the record, I'm also from the UK so I have a crystal clear image of the kind of pathetic cunt you really are, cunt.