Alts are dead. Why aren't you just arbing?

>search for arbitrage bots on github
>run bot
>???
>profit

Randomly found this arb bot: github.com/guantau/Xrypto
It's mental how good it is.

NOOOOOO MY LINK IS GONE

I dont like keeping money on multiple exchanges and transferring around constantly

how much of your portfolio do you keep in exchanges for arbing

I didn't know about these. Thanks.

Your link was never there!

>
I just keep what I trade on them.
As long as you keep on top of it to make sure it's not going missing. It doesn't really matter.
Just watch your BTC go up!

been in this shit since early mtgox, I've lost track of how many exchanges have been hacked/exit scam/seized by governments

I am curious your rate of return so I can weigh it vs my risk assesment

How can you tell if this is some sort of scam? I might try it but is it risky?

lol. it literally steals your exchange keys and drains your account. anyone who runs publicly hosted code and puts in their API keys deserves to lose everything.

Never put API keys or private keys into any program, website, or browser window if you can help it

LOL at you bizards who populated the

>BalanceDumper -mKKEX_BCH_BTC

TIME TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!!! LOL

By reading and understanding the code yourself.

Firstly, that's not something to populate in the config, thats an command you run.
Also, it's purpose is to dump information, like, to email you your balances.

This program is open source. Anyone can verify that it does not steal your private information. Verify before you type.

You can't be serious..

Compiled version could be infected and the code clean
Normies won't compile it anyways

Created my own arbitrage bot. Thought I was making good money, but my alts were actually declining in value so much that I was still losing money even though I was getting more of them.

>arb shitcoins to retards all over the world
>more retards all over the world spend their hard earned money to chase the dragon hoping that they can all close at the top
Thank you stupid gaijin! Remember to keep buying so that we can give an authentic looking floor to this market LOL

Buy the dip ya filthy goyim! It can only go up forever, haven't you seen the rainbow charts and the moon math? You can't defeat math.

I've looked into arb bots but desu profit gets mostly eaten up by the exchanges unless you're arbing insane amounts of BTC in which case you're honestly better off just HODLing the top 10-20 coins and tokens for maximized profits in a year or so.

On the other hand, botting high volume shitcoins on a single exchange is still very much profitable even if you start with, say, 0.5 BTC. Can turn that into a few BTC in a matter of months.

Looking a wee bit dodgy, boys.
Anyone speak ching ying chong china man by any chance?

Fork coming up soon! You're gonna miss your shot at free money if you don't buy now!

What is going to fork?

Bitcoin you fool! FREE COINS! FREE MONEY!
JUST BUY AND HODL! DON'T SELL! KEEP BUYING!

>just read and understand all of the code and make sure you find all the obfuscated tricks hidden in normal code
So easy why doesn't everybody do it?

I thought BTC already forked, so I was thinking the fork was for ETH.

Which exchanges will honor the fork? How about Coinbase?

(((Business Insider))) just said most exchanges do not honor the fork and keep the new BTC for themselves. wtf

Is this real? A fucking bot that daytrades for you and doesn't make mistakes?
This can't be real.

Wtf is an arbing?

Coinbase already fucked us on the BCC token.

Thats what I thought. So wtf is this guy screaming about the fork for. No ones even going to know about it and the exchanges don't even honor the shit. How does any of that translate into higher price?

should be safe enough, assuming the api permissions are granular. I know finex's is

Its the art of taking advantage of the exchange rates between various exchanges and nationalaties. Take for example ltc sells for 53$ on bittrex and then sells for 48 on polonex. You take from trex and transfer to polo to sell at a higher rate. From there you then sell back to btc and take further example with nationality arbitrage. Take for example 1 btc equals around 72230230 ZMK. From owning ZMK you then convert to PESO. From PESO then directly USD. The rate between zmk to usd is around 5194. It might be odd relying on those turd heels down in the cape town, but the connects are halfway decent when the house only take 15% of the cut.

>arbing
>mental
sorry op, as a rule of thumb i don't trust autistic kids who got their social interaction from 90s movies

Not worth it unless you have a lot of funds.
I have friends in Korea, they let me use their Bitthumb accounts for arbitrage. $400 difference for 1 BTC 2 days ago.

Well, I teach autistic kids sometimes, so maybe some of it has rubbed off on me.

I can be more up todate if you like and say "cray cray".

That's an amazing difference - I need to get in on that!