The Original Nightstalker

What are your theories on him, Veeky Forums? 4 decades later and the police aren't any closer to catching him.

This case doesn't get much attention in public unfortunately. People often confuse this guy with Richard Ramirez, who was also called 'The Night Stalker'

This guy was on another level. He makes the likes of Zodiac Killer and Ramirez look like complete amateurs.

Pretty sure he got shot and killed during a break in.

He took a 5 year break between 1981 to 1986. Then came back to commit one last murder an and disappeared forever.

No one knows the reason for the 5 year break and why he decided to quit permanently afterwards. Maybe he knew he can't keep getting away with these crimes with technology advancing or he settled down and had a family and got too busy, or he died like the above poster mentioned.

He was calling people as late as 2001 and one of the people who received the call said they heard children in the background so i guess he eventually started a family.

Looks similar. Coincidence?

>Open door
>No one there
>Close door
>Go back to kitchen
>Pic related has climbed through your window
What do you do?

murder him in self defense

*ties you up*
*Puts plates on your back*
*Threatens to kill you if he hears plates rattling*
*Pretends to have left house just so you'd make noise*
Nothin' personnel, kid.

I'd let her kill me

That could've been anybody

Nice airsoft gun

>No one knows the reason for the 5 year break
Close call and what the two of you said I reckon.

This pretty much.

What a handsome man

He is is believed to be young. Most estimate him to be in the 18-25 age range. If he is still alive, he would probably be in his 60s now.

What compels someone to pull off shit like that?

He probably had fucked up childhood, like almost all serial killers.

He seemed to hate women. He was probably molested by one when he was a child, maybe his mother, and he took his anger out on other women.

>tfw he will never stalk me and pounce one night leaving me with a creamed boipucci

Not with that attitude

>tfw ywn be a serial killer with legions of fangirls(male)