Chainlink's website display logos of giant corporations

Can Chainlink use other corporations logo (swift, paypal, visa, hsbc, etc) on their website or presentation slides without their permission?

No.

Ofc you retard.

Same thread yesterday, the answer is no.

can Veeky Forums? i see logos here all the time can we shut this down?

Come get me mother fuckers

so chainlink has permission? this is huge

Sergey has their permission.

>Rent
>Fucking
>Free

Especially not in Devcon lmao. Vitalik would be all over his ass for using these logos without permission and accuse him of pumping his coin.

sergey with the stealth marketing using logos wow. how smart can he be

They demoed a proof of concept with Swift and 11 large financial institutions. Do you really think its that far fetched that these companies would allow them to use the logos?

This is why everyone is talking about LINK whether bullish or fud. Have you been here during ETH? The FUD was a lot more worse.

>Daily reminder that Vitalik is an autistic 19 year old selling his premined coin
>Companies will just build their own blockchain
>Bitcoin with Rootstock can do whatever ETH does

With LINK there isnt even any genuine FUD

Please delete this before you end up in jail.

i missed the eth train...im sure as hell not gonna miss the chainlink train.

Don't buy. Im holding and buying more but i strongly suggest you ignore link. I repeat do not buy this.

Pic related shows another example of unauthorized usage of company names.
SmartContract is going to be in BIG trouble.

Thats not a logo though so its totally fair to do so. Do you even have a brain you dumb fudder?

Straight from the tight-lipped community manager. The same guy everyone hates for not sharing anything kek.

acting like a brainlet, not fudding. im all in LINK

>tfw 99.9999% of the world doesn't own LINK but you do

oh shit, haven't seen that before.

My heart will go on. -chainlink

fuck LINK i'm in ZAP now
zap.store buy for gains
hold LINK for losses

Yeah because Zap shills are definitely not the ones doing this FUD campaign. Go on check the picture.

hahahahah what the fuck is this real?

>Coinbase announces GDAX will be listing new crypto soon
>The day after an example for Chainlink at Devcon uses Coinbase as an example
>Had a big secret investor that bought 13M
Writing is literally on the wall.

I’m long LINK but no.

Yeah its easy to shit on LINK when every altcoin is down because of the fork. Ever wonder why the FUD campaign focuses on LINK when every fucking alt hit the fan this month?

This. All of it.

Nice!

Oh shit
Coinbase confirmed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW

>>>/reddit/

Yes you can. You can logo soup anything.

>>Had a big secret investor that bought 13M

Can I get a quick rundown on this?

That's like 20% of all circulating Link, there's no way someone bought this without pumping the price I don't even think there's that much Link trading on Binance.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this

*unzips big white cock*

It's the first time I hear about this mysterious investor, too, and I'm pretty up to date in anything Link.

its because all of you cunts post non stop about your stupid fucking coin and when it finally starts doing poorly everyone can finally start shitting on you. You smug faggots deserve all of this for shitting up this board non stop for the past month.

You dumb fuck. The 13m LINK was bought at presale.

Who bought it? How do you know a single investor bought that much?

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.