Zencash price discussion

Zencash. What's everyone's target prices to buy over the next couple days? Should I not be talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/unUsjXa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's so special about this coin?

get in before fork. after the seminar it will only rise as boomers get in. you have 3 days till their coinbase and bittrex accounts get cleared.

Also

discord.gg/unUsjXa

basically its infant bitcoin cash. there was a seminar yesterday which will cause a long term pump from boomers. after 2x it will got up very quick.

discord.gg/unUsjXa

kill yourself and tell the other redditors to stay away

This guy is trying to trick you. There is a fiery, King dragon lying in wait to slay this Mistake that will Dole out punishment.

idk why people fud on this site there are only ever like 500 people on here at anyone time.

Buy XVG, hold for a week for 300% and watch ZEN go sub $18 again, then move into ZEN

Guys not done accumulating? Gotcha, I'll give these threads less attention.
Thanks user

What's the logic behind your decision user?

again the seminar. xvg was the free pick zen cash was the pick you had to pay for.

discord.gg/unUsjXa

Thanks again. Is there a link for the specifics floating around from the report? I'd like to know the buy up to pricing

Problem is the emails come out every few days so you will probably be late to the party anyway. noone here cares about them anyway just dollar cost average into coins and pull them out as you need the money. if they dip buy more unless there is a market reason not to. Probably dont sell unless you actually learn what you are doing. But the general sentiment you should have is sell when you can not because you have to. Always keep your portfolio balanced so you dont fall into this trap.

discord.gg/unUsjXa
Pump discord

This guy trying to pretend that this is a new pick. It was last months pick. Remember???? This is bullshit.

Not new pick but it will gain more traction now for the above outlined reasons. Its a self basically a self fulfilling prophecy

Last months pick and above the buy up to price. Not new and coin never mentioned.

You are late. You missed what happened yesterday. go on archive about 22 hours ago and read through the threads

Oh man its just expensive PnD he pre accumulated that shit himself before even releasing the report to his subscribers. EVERYONE GETS REKT

XRP was the pick

TIL believing in a naturalistic explanation for the diversity of life is the same as thinking I can live forever if I believe a guy was born to a chick who didn't get fucked

After what happened ZenCash is DANGEROUS right now. It is basicallyt a high class pump and dump.

Wait for it to come down. If it doesn't come down, no big deal, lots of opportunities coming up with alts and hard fork.

You'll have to be retarded not to multiply your money in the coming weeks, so as we say at Palm Beach: Let the game come to you.

it was released as the pick last month. etc
trying to pretend it was announced in the PBC broadcast last night or gonna be. they didn;t mention this coin.

true but you arent from the PB group

But it seems like a pretty legitimate long term pick. A 57million market cap seems like a bargain for what it is.

Yeah it does seem risky given the recent price action, I got in at a decent dip last night at ~~.00265, only wish I bought more. Are there any specific levels you are watching? And besides being up 50% are there any technical indicators you're looking at that lead you to your position?