If you own 1 BTC you have more BTC than most people ever will in their entire life

if you own 1 BTC you have more BTC than most people ever will in their entire life

/comfy/

>tfw 2.5 BTC

I expect silver to reach $1000 before BTC hits $20,000

So in the switch over I'll make out fine before it's a billion

a million*
I expect btc too be a million in a decade

>told myself id have 1btc on a ledger by the end of the year
>working hard past couple of months
>2k in bitcoin on gemini
>will have around $4-5k by the end of the month
>it still wont be a full bitcoin
m-maybe by the end of Q1

just keep buying in small portions if you can

Do you follow Webbot?

put it in REQ

>t. bag holder

why is silver going to a $1000? doesn't that mean everything goes to shit with a total meltdown. crypto is not attached to the old financial world like PM's. that is why I think the price is so manipulated. If Gold & silver go up its doomsday for boomers.

1.14 BTC reporting in

Oh god please. I wanna trade all my silver for btc

>price of bitcoin keeps rising and rising as you try to catch up, but you never manage to get 1 btc.

If you own 1 ZEC you are 7 times more rare than the normie pleb with 1 btc

0.8 btc, if my alts recover I'll have more than 1 and sell all of them, will never betray king btc again

Everything will meltdown but much of the wealth of the old economy bubble will inflate up the new economy of cryptos, including cryptos that trade precious metals that are probably in the works now that will bi-pass the comex leaving it to wither on the wine

As well as silvers uses in upcoming technologies that will be revealed

>tfw 21 BTC
>tfw will increase this everytime retards try to fork bitcoin

wither on the vine*

That's the ICOs to look out for the ones that trade in peer to peer precious metals deliveries

>tfw 4 BCH which will become BTC by the end of the year

2.5 BTC
5.1 BCH
2.8 BTG

I had 1.2 bitcoins. I've managed, over these past 6 months to turn that into .45 bitcoins. After depositing another $1500 in

So I took $2500 and turned it into $1800 and then added another $1500 in.

It's a real slow bleed. If I buy low it continues low. If I buy a dip it continues to dip. If I buy high it goes low. Everything I do is wrong.

>1.6~ BTC and rising

tell me what you're about to do so I can do the opposite

I am, finally got my finances in order so I'm doing daily buys on gemini, $50-$100/day. I was broke for a year and finally got a job but Im still living like Im broke and saving the rest of the money. Nice meal here and there so its all good.

Never heard of it, looking into it now.

Nooooo

Bought 300 vertcoin at 5399.

Have .2 bitcoin or something like that.

>tfw peaked at almost 2btc a few months ago
>fell for altcoin meme
now I have .68 btc. kms.

Hopefully it has a nice dip coming up and I can maybe afford .5 btc lol

Yup, going down. I thought it was gonna hit $5 again.

How about listen to someone else then man?
Let me ask you when do you think you'll make a nice mint?
Because you won't trading you're too lazy.

Just buy a few safe bets and don't touch them until next July.

LTC, VERI, OMG, PLR, PRO, SALT, XRP, VTC

Stop trying to trade. Don't be a retard who bought apple or google in 95' and sold for a slim 40-60% profit in 98' instead of being a millionaire in the 00's

Just buy and hold until Trump pulls the rug out from the corrupt system. It's coming next year full tilt boogie USD collapse. buy hold wait be rich

I sometimes feel like Veeky Forums and the entire altcoin propaganda is a well coordinated operation by the jews of shaking us out from our btc

>Had almost 4 BTC in alts
>lost all of my profit for the year when btc spiked
The morning after was the first time I had the urge to kill myself in a long time. I sucked it up and stopped being a pussy faggot and nutted up, and am split 50/50 between BTC and BCC with the money I had left over. Didn't even feel like putting it into blockfolio though. Got a whopping .4btc now.

Are you a fucking retard?
Bitcoin is just a currency. It's not even that good. Litecoin is by far superior technically it just wasn't the first.
Others are just essentially stocks in companies it's up to any investor to research companies they go after.
Some are tokens like at an arcade, but to be used as a credit within a business model, either the business is good or not see above.

What the fuck are you on about?

I sold bcc after buying at $650 and sold at $630... It's not gonna go up again, right?

why? that looks like panic selling, that's retarded. I don't have bcash still, but it's probably going up.

$1000 seems high, even if there were a meltdown AND manipulation of silver were to stop. It would be nice though. Got about 120 oz of silver and maybe 2/3rds of an ounce of gold. Feels good.

you're misinformed on the actual state of supplies
Also two months ago the worlds second largest silver mine was shut down by court order

The average historical mining rate of silver and gold is 16 to 1 thus it corresponding price historically, though we are now at 70 to 1

However since the indutrial revolution and comptuing era we as a speicies having been burning through silver like candy and the above ground supply of silver is actually 1 to 1, this coupled with the dwarfing amount of uses silver has compared to gold it could actually ties the price of gold easily

Captcha Avenue benito : easy street

I know freaks me out when I think about it.
Normines will probably work their whole life and never be able to own a whole BTC within 5~10 years.

1~2 mill a coin incoming 7 years.

The Bitcoin Cash scam has been outed, Mong.

I don't mind this kind of Bitcoin fud. Although it slightly depresses the price of Bitcoin, It fomos gold and silver. I own gold and silver mining properties, so it is a win for me either way.

in what fucking shitcoin did you invest

I'm not FUD btc at all. It's do great. Government currencies will fail not cryptos

>buy a few safe bets
>all these shitcoins that will never keep up with btc

>should have had 21+ BTC from ETH, DGB and RDD gains through June
>now have 5

I guess it could be worse.

Percentage gain over time in comparison idiot

0.10 btc going up 50% isn't as good as 280 salt going up 500%

>driving at 9am, no boss to report to
>lmao @ all the angry people tailgating when I'm already doing 10 over
>slow it down to 10 under
>they get so close I can't see behind anymore
>what I don't see I don't mind
>they floor it when I take my right turn

The only reason shitcoins have any value is that they trade more easily for BTC than FIAT. If shitcoins could not trade with BTC, they would have no value

He was young, he needed the money.

Hey have you heard of X coin? It's not trading on an exchange yet
>nope
Until you can trade it for btc it remains obscure and largely worthless

Not Many altcoins have ascribed value because of the business model team and infrastructure in the project. You're really making yourself out to be quite the child

exoduswallet.io

Trade for omg or salt for btc

>Not Many altcoins have ascribed value because of the business model team and infrastructure in the project.

This. The children and brainlets in crypto right now don't understand that the reason most altcoins don't have real value is because they're based solely on the future, they have no existing product/service yet. 2018 is going to be the year to change that where many alts, according to their respective roadmaps, will have a working product/service. This is when we'll see which ones moon to unbelievable heights (1000x+ in some cases) and some will go to 0