Get in faggots

The pump has begun. Get in now or stay poor

And now that quick pump is dumping...

>2
ngiga where?

can we get to 10k+ or should I sell now?

this coin is good for swing trading but it won't hit a dollar again

if i say that it means it will, you're welcome

bought some n it starts dipping alreadu.. fuck this.

i cannot imagine how weak handed faggots like you could ever make money from crypto, you buy in for 5 mins and see it go down and start crying like a fag lmao better sell your bags dude

Welp I'm not going to sell. Hope it shoots up to 10k+ after this small dip

always when I'm away from the computer. fuck you guys

I was the first to call this shit. Yall should have listened.

told you cuck faggot nerds..

The next pump will be XVG. get in within 20 minutes

You're shitting me.
+50% in an hour

Nice try pajeet

goddammit!!! too late now, i'll wait for the dip

It lost 75% of it's value over the course of 3 days. If you didn't think it was going to pump at it's absolute fucking low then you must be stupid.

Yeah of course I'm stupid. This is my first day actually buying and trading cryptos. I watched some happenings including gristlecoin moon a couple days ago but I thought it was just a quick p n d then wouldn't have done much else.

I'M SORRY DADDY WHEN IS THE NEXT PUMP

SILENCE KEK
standby and wait for my next move

KEK

why is c.u.c.k. being corrected to kek..

bottom kek

This. At least wait until after all this BTC shit dies down and your alt coins are still getting fucked.

you guys are dumping at 12k? you can do better

Jumped the ship to xvg, might rebuy if it goes low enough again

Can it retest ATH ?

this is sad to watch

and I know you're just shilling

LICK MY TAINT PAJEET

I will have you know that I am not one of those faggot street defecaters you have become accustomed to.. I have 8+ years in this shit and will not be defamed by a detestable heap of human garbage such as yourself. The GRS pump is over. Sell now and move on to XVG. Do this or remain a miserable pajeet thrashing about on the ground, rolling back and forth in your own excrement.

This entire thread is hilarious. XVG pumpers saying it will pump all the way from one cent to ONE cent!