Apologize for what you did to Japan America

Apologize for what you did to Japan America.

That movie was sad, but two nukes was the right number.

Nips BTFO: the movie

you're right, japan is disgusting at the moment. imagine how their ancestors must feel about what their country has become. i'm sorry for what america did to you japan, sorry for what you are.

>sorry that you've irreversibly destroyed the pacific with your irresponsible ambitions
>sorry for those reckless power-lines you drag all over your cities
>sorry for how ugly your women have become
>sorry for all the weebs
>sorry that we fed your samurai to them

Japanese civilians had it coming

Two nukes were not enough

Well they did worship a false God. That never ends well.

2 nukes weren't enough, just look up what the japanese did in ww2

How many would be enough? 5? 10? 15? 50? 100? 150? 1000? 5000? 10000? 50000? 100000? 9999999?

>apologize
Pffffffttttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get fuggin nagasaki'd

The movie actually has the Japanese do far more damage to themselves than the Americans.

Sorry that we didn't bomb you more and let Stalin to have northern half of Japan. While at it we would also like to apologize that we didn't use chemical or biological weapons against you even though you constantly used them against our allies.

Dolphins and whales did that, don't you know history?!

But seriously, why don't they apologize for what they did to Chinese civilians, the torture and execution of POWs, and for the atrocities of Unit 731?

> he fell for nankinglies

>A study done for Secretary of War Henry Stimson's staff by William Shockley estimated that conquering Japan would cost 1.7–4 million American casualties, including 400,000–800,000 fatalities, and five to ten million Japanese fatalities. The key assumption was large-scale participation by civilians in the defense of Japan.

You're welcome.

Two nukes just wasn't enough

Apologize for discontinuing almost every decent stick shift car you offered in America, assholes.

>Apologize
[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

Honetly, several hundred to completely break the back of the eternal gook would've been enough.

>literally won't stop fighting because country is ruled by the son of the sun goddess
>throw two bombs unleashing the power of the sun against the living god
>nation surrenders in a day
It's like poetry

I apologize...

... FOR NOT NUKING YOU MORE!

ONLY GOOD JAP IS A DEAD JAP, THAT'S WHAT I SAY!

Goodness me. Every post in this thread gave me cancer.

Remember how Japan unleashed the palgue on civilians and tried to unleash it in the United States?

And yours gave me AIDS

They only just burned through the last Purple Hearts that were made in anticipation of an American invasion.

Apologize for Nanking.

t. Caleb 'Kamamoto' Springfield

the fuck is a "japan america"?

I wish that the Grave of the Fireflies took place during the occupation of Japan and they showed Americans totally BTFOing those two slant eyed monkeys from the film.

You people are all mean! ;( She was just a little girl and you're making jokes about her! and not feeling sorry for what you American rats did to the Japanese people?!

Hey, who started that war, anyway????

>Apologize for what you did to Japan America
Nipnogs had it coming. No regerts

start shit, get hit

Two children(from the movie) were responsible for Pearl Harbor?

Did you watch the movie? It was about what Japan did to themselves.

*whistle*

Sorry for not nuking you a third time
Could have had catgirls but we dropped the ball

No

Couldn't the just as easily nuked an unpopulated area to show that they would win anyways? Did 2 cities worth of people really have to die?

Enough to make Japan uninhabitable for the next 10 thousand years

I'm sorry

also this movie was about firebombing, not about nukes

first the japanese should acknowledge and apologize for the rape of nanking and other atrocities they committed.

I'll consider it when they apologize for making that movie.

They did.

>entire movie was about how shitty Japanese aircraft were and how many sacrifices needed to be made to get the performance demanded by the Imperial military complex
>an entire movie dedicated to dispelling the Invulnerable Zero myth made by Miyazaki himself

I didn't do anything... I think it was the wrong decision though. inb4 more deaths if invasion of Japan. Don't care, the issue for me is the annihilation of innocent non-combatants, not the number of casualties. inb4 non-combatant Japanese would fight to the death due to Japanese anti-American propaganda. Don't care, at least they wouldn't be annihilated unsuspectingly without a fighting chance. Plus I doubt if the Allies invaded Japan and conquered military bases, cities etc and didn't start killing Japanese and eating their children that the citizens would just start mass rioting trying to kill Allied soldiers anyways. I mean I'm sure most Japanese weren't even armed? Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to try and take on the most powerful war machine in the world with sticks of bamboo and rocks.

>inb4 someone calls me a fucking retard who doesn't know history

fair enough

I can't believe what it would have been like to live in Japan in 1945. Suddenly one of your cities is destroyed by ONE BOMB

no
the movie is literally about why the japanese army were a bunch of fucking retards too, not about why the US are a bunch of assholes

blame the japs for resisting

They weren't certain that it would actually bring about capitulation in the first place, so they wanted to make sure that if the bombs didn't serve a strategic purpose they'd serve at least a tactical purpose (which is why a military city and a mostly-untouched manufacturing city were selected as targets).

>annihilation of innocent non-combatants
keep in mind that most japanese and american soldiers at that point were conscripts who probably didn't want to be there. There really isn't much difference between killing those and killing civvies from a moral stand point. At the end of the day, death is death.

>all the movies that everyone memes to be about "Muh Ebil Americans" are actually brutally honest introspective period pieces about the failures of Japanese society at the time

man what

Seita is a metaphor for the japanese army, he does some dumb shit which gets setsuko killed.

That's not what that movie is about at all. That movie, if anything, is about the stupid stubbornness of Japan, how the boy, through near-sighted stubbornness, gets both him and his sister killed.

Maybe they shouldn't have been so barbaric in how they treated people. They reap what they sow.

>ITT: Nip button monkeys pretend that they didn't deserve everything they got

The meme of "you didn't have to nuke us, we already surrendered" is just that; a fucking meme. We didn't give a shit that you surrendered. We'd been throwing nukes at deserts for a while and then realised that we had an entire ISLAND full of people worth LESS than a desert, because at least for a desert to try and kill us we have to go and stand in it for a while.

So we hucked a couple bombs at you to remind you that you never stood a fucking chance against us-even at our weakest, there was simply no way you barbaric rice-munching claylets had any sustainable way to fight the combined forces of the allies or the soviets.

Your nation at its peak was little more than a testing ground for the free world's new toys, at which point we rebuilt your nation and economy to turn you into what you are today.

Man, this changes everything. How could I have been such a brainlet to not catch the metaphor?

>Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to try and take on the most powerful war machine in the world with sticks of bamboo and rocks
Considering there were plans to do just that...

People keep pushing this narrative like there's a plethora or nanking denial threads but in reality there's way more thinly veiled false flaggin posts like OP and edgy shitposting like "Two nukes was not enough."

It comes from an earlier era on Veeky Forums, where weebs did try that sort of thing.

Yes, especially those civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I am sure they committed tons of war crimes.

Can't get over the fact how americans whine over every Muslim collateral damage while still 70 years later fanatically defending murdering 200000 unarmed civlians, of a nation preparing to surrender anyways...

Truely cucked

They did a thousand times, there's fucking 6 pages of prime ministers addressing that. But koreans and chinks just love to say 'it doesn't count' every time a politician goes to the yasukuni shrine.

Get your education from outside of buzzfeed and the bbc pls, statements like yours are factually wrong.

Cringe...the original navy seal nothing personnel kid...

probably double digit IQ I think

That specific picture might but the attitude is still alive and well. As soon as someone says anything the least bit complementary of Japan it's follow by a deluge of posts assuming you're denying Nanking.

It's a combination of eternal vigilance, and from Wehraboos taking up the unironic denial torch. It's not anything personal, people just get so used to faggots trying to deny everything.

As a olive branch, have this picture of the commander of the 4th Marine Regiment talking with the Japanese governor of Shanghai a week before the war started.

America can apologize right after Japs apologize for what they did to us Aussies.

No, you retard, as soon as anyone starts being a nanking apologist is when everyone jumps down your throat. Enough with your persecution complex, shinji.

one of these actions brought about the end of the largest war mankind had ever seen, the other one started two wars.

Maybe you should just nuke them again to end these two other wars, right? Since when is America good two shoes the 'means to an end' guy? That's nazi ideology when it suits you, or justified when committed by you.

It's also complete nonsense historically, Japan was about to surrender, just working out conditions. You nuked 200000 civilians, among them elderly, disabled and children in order to declare an emperor to be non-devine. Great job.

I genuinely can't tell if this ironic or not.

Just because someone's calling you on your bullshit doesn't mean they're being ironic, Takeshi.

>Double spacing
Yeah it's confirmed you're a reddit fag.

No.

Yes.

>we

>wuz

How? I watched it a while ago i dont remember

>watch jap movie about civilians being bombed
>weaboo friend is visibly angry and rants about america overreacting over pearl harbour

Anime was a mistake.

show him a movie about nanking or bataan and see what he says

japs get clapped nigga

Not that user but I am pretty sure that's just how paragraphs work.