Do you guys admit that ChainLink was a complete utter failure?

sure it's still well above ICO price, but you guys were shilling it as "cheap" when it was $0.40

now that double conferences are over, it's going to be a slow long wait to see if any of these potential partnerships actually pan out.

admit it. you guys were in for short-term profits, and you got absolutely hosed.

does anyone not admit this? step forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well i got short term profits off of this coin and got out because I was worried about pent up expectations. But this whole "Chainlink is a failure, it's a shit coin blah blah blah, is completely retarded. If they can make there oracles work with wide spread adoption, they'd basically be building a monetized groupwork for corporate blockchain usage and the internet of things. If you don't see this then your delusional.

kudos for selling high. i agree, its fucking almost only 1 month old for fucks sake. you have to be completely retarded to believe the FUD around here lately.

sure, anything can happen in the future. but they haven't even hired devs yet! people thought they had a fully functioning network and SWIFT was just going to sign a contract with them after SIBOS lol.

admit it. this chainlink frenzy was a short-term money transfer from Veeky Forums link true believers to pump and dumpers who casually took ya'lls money. like taking money from a baby

I don't think many people understand the potential of chainlink. First of all, THERE NO PARTNERSHIPS - ONLY USERS. Smart contracts are going to be an integral part of businesses, and this future is coming faster than you think. These other Oracle companies are centralized and not trustless - aka WORTHLESS. It will take a while for a wide network of nodes to be functioning, but once it happens this shit is going interstellar. Staypoorfagz

you do realize every altcoin is bleeding? its easy to kick chainlink when there is alt bear market across the board. i wouldnt be surprised if it goes back to $0.40 like you're saying weeks after the fork.

>1 month old coin
>ded

yea nah

The failure isn't in the coin but more of the fact that people actually put over half their portfolios into this coin (most of which only did because people posted it here and it sounded nice).

See? this is what im talking about. I wouldnt be surprised if you were the one who made the same thread. Every fucking alt bled and your conclusion is that LINK is dead kek.

Whoever sold this shit sold it to whales and bots.

What did the chainlink guy say a 'defcon 8' coin conf (or whatever it's called)? Was it more toilet talk?

>currently building a larger implementation to handle the trillions of dollars of daily transactions that will run on the network
>Veeky Forums thinks this is a bad thing and a failure
never change Veeky Forums, don't buy LINK until it has high value, that way you know you're getting something good

ofc isn't that how venture capital works. You wait for Amazon to stop just losing money selling shitty books, until he literally sells everything in the world with insane margins. THEN you buy it to maximize gains. Why would u wanna buy it at the start when the stock might drop 10-20 percent before it rises, you buy after the product its only green. Maximum gainz. Fucking pleb same in crypto.

Its not a failure, its a decent project with potential. People really over hype the fuck out of it though. Oracles already exist, yes having a centralized oracle is a problem but i swear some anons believe that oracles are some new concept that chainlink created.

all alts bleed and people keep mentioning chainlink...rent free in your head

Isn't that called FOMO?

decentralized oracles is a new concept that chainlink created lol.

Nah no one with a brain is going to fall for your shitcoin shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY

I‘m in for the long term, like 2+ years. In the meantime I accumulate more of it so I hope the price stays low for some more months.

This. Give me lambos or give me death.

Stop posting your shitty fud
It's embarrassing now

I‘m pretty sure we get the Lambos.
All we gotta do is accumulate, lean back and wait.

lol enjoy your shitcoin that will never recover like monetha

thats what happens when you ignore fundamentals and go full retard on the shilling

Will 100k link be enough?
>tfw linklet

Im pretty sure it was the community same thing with digibyte your autists screeching made everyone steer clear

Not this digibyte shit again. Digibyte pumped to 500m marketcap on the possibility of winning the Citibank competition. LINK already won the Swift competition and gave demoed a PoC with Swift and 11 banks and hardly reached 200m in marketcap before being manipulated back to the ground. Go on check the charts.

Comparing a decentralized oracle to a faster bitcoin kek.

Swift stated they aren't even using vlock chain tech so whata the point of a partnership

Refer to my previous post above. CHAINLINK DOES -- NOT -- NOR WILL THEY -- EVER -- HAVE "PARTNERS." ONLY USERS. This is a GOOD thing, having partners would be a limiting factor. They're trying to set up a network of node operators spanning spanning the entire globe which will be paid in LINK in exchange for providing data to countless companies and users. STAYPOORFAGZ

serious question, why does Sergey avoid specifically mentioning "ChainLink" at all costs? If he had any interest in promoting the coin he'd use the term by name

Pathetic. Thinking Veeky Forums is gonna make him go viral. I bet this is the samefag that makes half of dank memes too.

2 devs is laughable i doubt they will ever be able to do anything on a grand scale good luck though at least you aren't like the rest of insufferable linkies

Because the coin means nothing right now. The network of nodes is not functional right now so there is NO point in shilling a coin that is at the moment, pointless. I believe this is why it has not been added to exchanges yet. As I stated in my post above, they are attempting to set up an entire network here and pumping the price for us crypto speculating faggots is not on the top of their to-do list. Fucking get with it people. But this shit while it's cheap and hold on for dear life.

im just a subscriber but if you take your tampon out of your pussy and shut the fuck up with your feminine brain for 5 seconds you would see that he is actually telling the truth and making a lot of sense

truth hurts but deluded linkies got burned for being brainlets

Rent free lil nigga!

Wow the rent free is real. If you’re so confident in your position then why are you trying so hard to FUD it, delusional NOLINKs

>rent free

I bought in at .50 and sold at .22 but thankfully teeka hooked me up and I am now back in profit. Going to go all into link if it hits .14

stay mad brainlet. this is just a pastime for me

Yes it is he was being sarcastic