Bitcoin Crash General Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^

Oh grow up, it always does that.
It'll reach 4000 and then go back up.
You'd be stupid to hold now though.

Just sell your massive gains nigga, what are you even doing ?

HOW CAN YOU EVEN LOSE ON BTC WHAT THE FUCK

post all your pink wojaks

At this point you could just have a bot puts up trailing orders with a 500 dollar offset and just stop looking.
One year of mindless masturbation later you'd have x100 or something like that.

this
it always crashes and then climbs to new highs

but there's going to be a whole fuckload of new money in BTC right now who don't know their head from their ass and are going to lose all these gains, or worse, they bought at the high and go negative

ITS OGRE

Yes hold xvg in the meantime..
Just stay btc it will go back sooner or later whatev

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE ALL ALONG

DO SOMETHING Veeky Forums

Brainlet here. What does this mean for people that are buying to spend it on drugs as opposed to selling it later?

False alarm bois we're back

what I think is going on

>5 min candles
lmao. also this is a bitcoin cash thread

Finally

this is totally a bitcoin cash thread

IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

if the price of bitcoin is higher in the future than when you paid for it, you got a discount on your drugs. if it's lower, you paid a little more.

CRAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAWWLING IN MY SKIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOOMMMMYYY

AAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that's a dead cat bounce

Why don't more people sell before the crashes? Buy bitcoin, bitcoin goes up, sell bitcoin before it starts going down. What's so hard?

They don't know when its gonna go down, are afraid it will keep spiking up in price after they sell.

Because just a few are as smart and successful as you, user.

Jesus christ this post

current progression, i'm fully prepared to be wrong, but with trading, it's all about what TENDS to happen

Because it's easier to just sell my low principal btc on the way up to you clownshoes instead of trying to guess the top like some John Nash autismo, with any luck you'll keep parroting the bitcoin fable to new blood and you'll be able to ride more waves. There is no top as long as we keep entering new markets and selling to them at a premium. Every new market falls for the same old tricks. It's the hogs who have to justify the value to the next generation.

what the fuck why is it so easy to make money on bitcoin

it's not supposed to be this easy to make money lol

There's a reason for that if you bothered to think about it.

GET BACK DOWN BITCOIN I WANT TO BUY BACK IN

THIS SHIT WILL GO BACK UP CLOSER TO THE FORK, THE FOMO ISN'T OVER YET

looks like i could be wrong, need those further confirmations before risk management kicks in

as of right now, that seems to have been a false breakout, and bulls do seem to be showing up to provide support.

HOLD YOU MORON. WHEN HASNT BITCOIN GONE UP?

I believe everyone should hold some bitcoin, but it's also reasonable to trade. Coming from an accounting background, I strongly believe in the usefulness of a decentralization of record-keeping, as this will help with verification of events. But yeah, trading (any market, not just crypto) is very interesting.

Alright goys BCH needs you sheckels NOW.
We are rebounding hard.

who the fuck is buying all this bitcoin at this price

Not out of trouble yet, and plenty of resistance awaits, but there is some potential for further upward movement, from what I can see, right now.

>he said when people bought at 2k

Everyone's buying bitcoin now plus the east is waking up.

It over for those who cashed out.

there's something fishy going on here folks, it doesn't make sense for BTC to be this high

I have a green ID which means I'm right

WATCH ME DIP

WATCH ME RE RE

delusion.

Fucking kikes. It hasn't gone down and it isn't going anywhere, its all over the news everywhere.

>every pink pepe i see has a Veeky Forums filename indicating that it's not OC
who the fuck is making all of them?