I hate living in Israel, it's full of arabs in here

I was born in Israel.
I am of Jewish - European ancestry.
I hate livong here in Israel.
there are two million arabs in here.
Living alongside those inferior, smelly, brown, evil, barbaric, dumb animals is a nightmare.
You can't walk in the street here without being stabbed, run over or harassed by one of those inferior smelly evil brown animals.
I wish I lived in the USA instead of these arabic hellhole.
And by the way those who are called "spheradi" jews are nothing but smelly,brown arab animals who converted to judaism.
But if it looks like an arab, smells like an arab, and behaves loke an arab, it's an arab.

I wish I was born in the USA instead and ot in this fucking arabic hellhole.

תמצוץ זין

ת. אשקנזי מחו''ל

I wish you'd stop posting

dat smile

Haha, you fucking Jews are worse than the Arabs. You show up in my country (Cyprus) being rude butt ugly fucks . When it comes to the Arabs that come here from the Levant they are way more civilised than you kikes

Don't worry, soon there won't be an is*ael for you to hate living in!

move to jordan

we destroyed the goys and cleaned out their own institutions!

remember that our Jewish influence in academia, science, and politics was practically non-existent up until 150 yrs ago.

science, academia was a goy thing for more than a 2 eons! the catholics, lutherans, and later enlightenment goys were doing all the work
these intellectual, academic Jews started appearing 100yrs ago and stood on the shoulders of goy giants- after all the heavy work was done.
us jews got jealous of white superiority and dominance and started a mafia to expel whites from their own institutions
the 3 thousand year monopoly of the goy in the fields of academics and politics vanished with the appearance of our Tribe in these goyish institutions. stupid goys cant handle our mafia prowess!

goys got 10 seconds to name one notable jewish scientist prior to the 1850s!
we came into the field of science after all the hard work was done and appropriated science and technology from goyim

The dude is a Shia mullah from Iraq. I think he was thinking that the Iranian would fuck him up after that visit.

Funny think is that this is how white people view jews. Smelly, ugly, and have the social intelligence of a potato. I used to know a guy who worked with a lot of jews. He would always talk about how socially awkward they were and that they smelled really bad.

lmao I bet your great grandpappy told you that ahmed

fuck off ahmed

And yet they have the highest IQs in the world and rule over the white race

rly makes me think

non-socially awkward neckbeards don't view jews as much different from whites. Sorry to burst your fantasy man.

Also the stereotype if anything is Jews are neurotic neat-freaks

That is why I said Jews are Socially Awkward. Like fucken Asians. I go to uni with a lot of Asian and they are socially awkward as fuck.
That dude who told me this was a dumb factory worker who i used to work with. Let be honest you jews are not the most socially aware people on the planet. That is why everyone hates you guys.

You haven't been around orthodox Jews. Those people smell like shit.

Good. Israel needs to disappear.

that's because their autism is concentrated on torah study

orthodox jews are a small percentage of jews outside of Israel, and those in Israel are isolationist and don't travel much

>I go to uni

that makes sense, explains your retardation

Israel is a shithole because it's full of Jews, and Jews can't thrive when they have no host to parasite on. This is why the Jew yearns to go to America, in America the Jews are rich because they're sucking the goyim dry while in Israel they're poor as fuck since they actually have to work like normal people and they're not very good at that.

This, but you left out one important point: "God's chosen people" (aka the kikes) have nukes and they're not afraid to use them on the "goys" when feeling threatened....

It's quite a predicament, and I blame the Anglos for it, really.

"Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim." -- Talmud
^^ Not the kind of people you want to hand nukes to, if you get what I mean.