Official Verge (XVG) Thread!

It's up 14% today and back over 100 satoshis! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wraithprotocol.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/#markets
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=verge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wraith, Wallet/UX updgrade, atomic swaps. In 3 days
I cordially invite all u niggers to get onboard

yeah all the new stuff is pretty damn exciting

Why should this not be priced in already (priced into those BILLIONS OF COINS)?

It is. These people just have no money and are trading with pennies so they buy cheap coins to make it feel like they have a lot.

last time i checked ripple had more than double the amount of coins than verge and is valued about 2778% more. so how about you do some thinking before you spread nonsense?

Refueling complete at 95 sats when we hit the EMA's on the 4hr. Standby.

Hm I don't know.. you are probably right. Can you linke me the 100 Top banks Verge is a partner off please? I lost my list somehow :SS. I will sit here and wait for you, ty :) (oh and i will watch the 9 billion dollars flow in tonight ofc, which are missing).

why would verge partner with banks? this isn't a ripple look-a-like. it has a completely different use case and saying its "priced in" is quite literally the most retarded thing i've heard all day. stay poor Veeky Forumstard.

> I'm salty that I missed out on 30% gains in 2 days: the post
Ignore XMR bagholders.

Oh guys, you are cute :). I hope you enjoy playing with your billion coin supply "moon mission". It will surely be super fun. Meanwhile i will go back into the big-boy coins and make real profits. You too will learn that stuff like this is always priced in, but this is a hard lesson to learn, and everyone has to go trough it. Nothing I can say will convince you otherwise. Enjoy

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA guess you don't want to make money then. i literally made 600% profit on this earlier this year, and my only regret is not buying more. you don't need to sell your "big-boy" coins but at least don't ignore a good opportunity when you see it.

Think about the value this will gain when all the druggies use it for sell drugs

I have 1000. Hodl or when to sell?

negro, that's like 7 bucks only. you won't make shit

You realize that you have $10.00 worth of this right?

Why the fuck aren't you buying more

kek

Cuz I only put 500€ in crypto and have 572€ now

Fuck the haters. Just invest what you can. Turn that 500 into 5000 and go from there. I'd be comfortable holding for now.

Oh, good job. This might not make you a lot of money but a safer bet than a lot of other options right now.

Thanks!

Okay thanks! :)

New to all of this. Would this be a good coin to put money into for a start?

Yes, very easy to acumulate aswell because of how small the pricing is.

Cool. I've been interested and wanted to do this for a while since I really don't do anything with my money and I wanted to see how things would work out. Thanks.

It's a fantastic opportunity.

what exchange do i buy it from?

where should we expect to sell? 120?

The main reason Veeky Forums is getting excited over this coin is that it held up while all the other alts crashed vs bitcoin. This is because the bears got completely exhausted, whereas for most others they have continued to show up. Now we are seeing the bounce play out - 30% in two days, now taking a breather around 99 while the EMAs and the RSI cools off.

Bittrex

bittrex has it

I'm looking at 160 personally, as you can see here that would continue the giant equilibrium pattern we've been putting in.

Of course, if we break above the upper trend line we'll be going above 200 sats again.

Also binance has it

Bought verge at 5 satoshis, held about a month and sold at 4 satoshis, feels bad man

rip dude that sucks

How much will this be by this time next year?

just bought 25000 coins. even if it hits .9 it's still a 20k return.

im willing to bet 250 bucks AUD on verge.

the possible returns are to good to ignore.

Welcome to the future rich cunts club

damn feels bad man i bought in at 17 sats and sold at 123 sats but reinvested lower

it's not gonna hit 0.9

if it did it would have to be bigger than ripple

0.1 - 0.2 is most realistic

Honestly?

~150 - 250 sat

yeah i agree desu

I'm in this one for the long haul since I have the patience of a saint and I don't mind accruing wealth slowly. I'm still young and not looking to retire anytime soon.

Bought in around 50 sat.

*comfy*

wut

it's already 100 sat you dumb nignogs

>
>it's not gonna hit 0.9
>if it did it would have to be bigger than ripple
>0.1 - 0.2 is most realistic
Time frame?

thats still a 1000% return, it will keep growing.

Next year. 1 cent within the week though.

i should just leave it alone and come back to it in a year, the gain and profits would probably melt my brain

Yep.

HODL coins you have looked into and believe will make it in a year.

If they do expect anywhere from 20-100x gains.

a few months to a year

Could even hit that soon after wraith comes out, once people start using it and the viral marketing spreads

honestly this shit is going to be crazy

10b market cap for $1 per

how many of yall have 1m+ coins?

is there any way to buy this coin without going to a exchange which requires you to upload your documents to withdraw in the US?

I had just under 1 million before selling some of my 80 sat bags in the low 90s as it was dipping. Rebought at 82 then sold more at 90. Still holding about 600k.

This coin is okay. It's not a 10 billion dollar market cap coin, holy shit some of you guys are delusional.

Holding xvg is so /comfy/ right now. Wait for a dip and buy in guys, then we moon.

hell yeah

wraithprotocol.com/

Its not a bad strategy at all. We will be in for a moon mission though if BTC starts to fall soon, the XVG chart vs BTC looks better than any of the other ones.

I'm not selling below 160 Sats, so dw boys you won't be getting any of this dumped on you

Whale here. TOR is literally going to intergrade verge as the main payment option for anonymous transactions. Morally this is wrong as we know what sort of services are provided on the deep web but regardless... there's a fuck load of money that will be flowing into verge. This news will be released on the 6th.

damn those are some heavy bags XD

holy shit if you're saying what i think you're saying this is huge. i guess we'll all have wait till the 6th to find out...

Nah I bought at 85 when it failed to go below 80 and all the volume dried up so there wasn't much risk since it was also oversold. Bought more at 91 and here we are. All calls made 100% from TA; I've always been good at picking bottoms (picked BTC's 3k dip to the cent, etc.)

This looks to be another great call, I'm up more than a BTC already. The trick is seeing which coins have held up despite the mass dumping, and this one held up the best so I went in, that simple. If BTC dumps that strength will be amplified even more, as we might be seeing now.

Normans.

cool

Agreed. At best it's 1-2b with the upcoming tech and current level of steady progress.

Also, note the recent dip we had: all of the volume besides the initial panic dump is green. This tells us that there was a washout, and then no conviction behind further consolidation. The market was tired of going down, and just refused to commit to the bears. And here we are, looking good.

im selling my btc for gold bullion

Makes sense. Was wondering if TOR would ever integrate with Monero but looks like the people running the Monero project are just kind of doing their own thing solo. Leaves plenty of opportunity for XVG.

dude theres a fuck load of exchanges
just use a non usa one

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/#markets

or maybe try those shapeshift.io type sites

ITS HAPPENING

WE're TAKING OFF TO THE MOON

BEAUTIFUL CUP AND HANDLE FORMED

it'll get dumped again tonight

toooo early to fomo guys

ehhhhhhhhhh idk it'll probably grow/stay stable till the release of wraith in my opinion although you never really know in crypto

WE'RE FUCKING MOONING, PLZ BABY MAKE ME SOME MONEY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder if Twentya sold his 20mil

i have 46635 verge

am i gonna make it?

I really hope this is true.

wraithprotocol.com/

Neat

pitiful dispray

why is Veeky Forums so damn poor? are we a parody board?

is now a good time to enter?

have order for 1 BTC @ 95

YEs ,

14MazBn7JARs4wMK5hwjsgri6sMaH7hZq5

Thanks , Barthalamew

Yes unless you like being poor

lower those fucking bids you asshats

do you guys think it'll pump hard tonight?

It's almost never discussed here because it's a joke of a coin. It's essentially Bitcoin over Tor. The only thing innovative about it is the shilling and cool names/graphics/videos they make.

That said, it's been discussed plenty: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=verge

It's original "blackpaper" was plagiarized, they don't deliver on promises, and it's not 100% private no matter what they claim (and any coin can be run over Tor - ie there's nothing special about Verge, at all).

What's up with XMR supporters?

Moar! And lower the bids as well ...

>Tomorrow is interview with developer
>Monday is big announcement of the fucking Wrath protocol

wraith just fixed that though. you can send your coins over public chain or privately.

my fake sell walls not working :(

Source?

i'm just posting what i read off reddit from an XMR supporter

it's at a standstill
hilarious,

sorry to bother,
but what time is the interview? and will he bail like last saturday?

Their official Twitter account
When the Tripuser posted here he revealeed they would reveal something big 31 october

They revealed that they work on the Wrath protocol this alone made the coin go up from 85 to 114 satoshis

now its rising again becuse people believe this will be something worthy

Wait i will go look

drop motherfucker its too early to fomo!!111!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is going to crash so hard, if the team doesn't come through
and it will flash crash tomorrow when he doesn't show up to the interview like last saturday

The devs github is bullshit

You guys are getting scammed