what was the biggest joke of 2017?

Digibyte? KIDScoin? Bitbay?

Money belly

>what was the biggest joke of 2017?
>Digibyte?

Not when a few lucky anons made over 20x gains

sigt

what's wrong with bitbay? it's better than its competitors

digibyte was the first shitcoin I made money off of. Even it was just a massive pump and dump it will have a place in my heart.

Mooncoin?

Bancor
Linkies
Tulip mania
Buy 100k
Bitconnect

Bancor
>literally unstoppable

Makes me mad when clueless anons made more than me by jumping on that coin.
There were a number of OPs bragging about high 6 fig and 7 fig returns (who were probably not larping, I can spot it). Most of them rode ripple and DGB. Fucking hell.

Buy Espers on Yobit sirs

I made 4x on Digibyte. Basically sold most of my stack at the top because I started getting nervous about it, got really lucky because I was kind of a noob at the time

I also fell for the Bitbay memes.
>Silk Road 3.0
>We finna be rich!!!

Someone here commented "I'd rather go broke for link than x2 thanks to bitcoin"
And everything linkrelated is funny

I actually did this as like my 2nd trade and it took 2 weeks of shilling to be able to sell by 1sat bags. Fucking yobit.

I wish someone still had the "nigga" pasta from those threads. But wasn't it silk road 8.0?

It tried using bitbay, I downloaded the app and it literally looks like shit, it's really really weird and I don't think a normie it's going to invest hist time in downloading an app and then doing a bunch of shit just to understand some retarded app.

Most normies that want to buy something want to type www.Xpage.com, click buy and ready, they don't want to mess around with bs.

it's getting a ui update idiot

when?

extremely soon
go look at the roadmap

but DGB had a great pump

Electroneum

Have people forgotten all about bitcoin gold?

in my heart too user

Stop fuding digibyte you brainlet.

surprised no one has mentioned the chaincoin chink pnd scam

def POSW

Next ride: Modum.

It will go at least x3 by the end of this month.

Screen cap this.