This is sustainable

>this is sustainable

use log chart please

bro dont think about it too much just buy. easy money

buy the dip faggot

It is log scale

what's the "dip value"?

>Hey user, tell me about me BTC bubble, what where people thinking?

>implying this kind of price action has ever been sustained
Where the fuck on the chart do you see that? Beyond literally right now.
When you look at it on a display that doesn't squish the chart to fit in 2 inches you clearly see period of rise and subsequent consolidation. Sideways movement. A pause from the uptrend.

less than now

>this is sustainable

Oh wait that's just the S&P 500 squeezed down to look like it's going up really fast.

Please find a new hobby.

Mah niggah, love you bro. Great point. Fuck all these idiots and their bubbles speeches. Can't compare nothing to btc, a decentralized digital asser with a fixed supply.

>implying the s&p isn't a giant bubble
Hello janet yellen.

showing linear all time graph is how you know someones retarded

>what where people thinking?
>what where
>where
what does it feel like to be this retarded?

>40 years of S&P 500 vs 8months of btc

plot both in log scale and see what happens

pretty sure that's 6 years on OP's chart

It's log scale simpleton.

7k support is strong

show me one (ONE) parabolic chart that hasn't crashed short after

how's this?

>show me one (ONE) circle that doesn't end up right where it started
crashing is what makes a parabolic chart parabolic, you fucking moron.

This chart is so skewed to his rhetoric it isn't even funny. Open your eyes people. It condenses the whole year of 2017 to November...3 whole days LOL then it just erases the whole year of 2014 LMAO. Sorry about your short, kiddo. Better luck next time:(

TA fags will defend this

we ain't breaking 8k.

Certainly not in the next few days, but there seems to be some serious support at $7k

Holy fuck this looks exactly like ETH's chart.

WTF. it does look exactly like ETH/USD. someone do a side-by-side quick

I love that someone put this graphic together.

Pic related is what's happened to me by ignoring nocoiners.

What is going to happen to us if a recession happens again that is worse than the last one? Most of us are 20s-30s and will almost certainly see a prolonged global recession before we retire/die, .

JUST HODL AND BE HOMELESS BRO. JUST DONT FUCKING SELL FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK.

this is unironically my plan if we crush or if a recession happens

with the way cryptos seem to work, you could probably be homeless for 2 years and a multimillionaire in 3 if you simply hodl

I know, that's why its unironically my plan

>One Bitcoin Transaction Now Uses as Much Energy as Your House in a Week!

Tower of Babel: The Chart

Ultra-secure!

It's sustainable because it's the adoption of a technology, it follows an S curve, much like refrigerators for instance. Few people had them and then more people did and then they really caught on and in no time everyone had one and it capped off.

Your pioc proves you were extremely retarded at ONE BILLION POINT IN HISTORY INCLUDING NOW for not buying bitcoin. Bubble fud doesnt work any more. Honeybadger Bitcoin DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

'
"Coin function is a Fedorafag Altcoin scammers term that means less than zero to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has evolved in to both an asset, and a commodity, and therefore an ultra secure non counterfeitable store of infinite value. 100 Billion in Hedge Fund Derivitives Trading money Incoming to Bitcoin. FYI.

Why are people surprised a 100% concelable worldwide deflationary trustless store of value is 7k when Warren Buffet's crusty cum sock is $250,000+ a sniff.