What are you balls deep in?

So?

Other urls found in this thread:

cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ODN! Will I make it?

ark. 7k of em

ur mum fookin nerd lmao

>Bitcoin
>HIVE Blockchain Technologies
>Global Blockchain Technologies Corp.

was a bunch of alts too like XLM, GRS, FTC but I condensed gains to prep for segwit

>coss
>zen
>link
>crave

xmr, strat, ark

BCH

Yes, it might just take a year or so

I'm all in BCH and I'll be a millionaire before Christmas.

BAY/SNT

WAN

usd

VEN

My balls are being squeezed hard but I believe.

~$50k BTC

Coss and Icon

Managed to cost average and sell my SNT bags with a bit of a profit after having them around my neck since July

feel grrrrr8

monaco

B I T C O I N

I

T

C

O

I

N

debt.

Doge. I have about 10 thousand AUD in it right now. Literally all my savings.

I just want it to go 2x and I'll be happy.

COSS. Finally feel like I got into something before it moons.

iktf bro :(

I'd like to point out how fucking greedy the cryptocurrency community is.

2x and you're good?

You fuckers are absolutely lucky that a method of money making has sprung up that is compatible with you sitting at your computer all day. In pretty much any other market 25% in a year is a great ROI. All of you fucking gambling addicts expecting a 10x return in alt coins are in for a rude awakening. This cannot go on forever. Blockchain questions the status quo and if you expect the next few years to be all sunshine and rainbows you will lose all your money. You are up against the world's governments and central banks. I'm not saying cryptocurrency will fail, and I don't think it will, but the next few years will be tough. You cannot have this kind of growth and not expect attacks from the fiat world. The entire world economy is based on fiat and they have much to lose with blockchain gaining so much ground. Crypto will be attacked. Once the New York/London Jews view crypto as a threat to their shekels, heads will roll. I truly belive that blockchain/crypto will come out the winner, but the road to that point will be paved with blood and bankrupt NEETS.

dude how does everyone own this coin? I don't even remember an ICO. There's no website. No dev team. No twitter. Like wtf

you should give me some BTC, ETH or Litecoin.

thanks your the bestest!

12cU63RJmU98DQ7TVmEN7xXGFo2ovjM3Re

Filled up my bags with COSS.
Komodo, Substratum, and Modum make up the majority of my smaller bags. God bless cheap shitcoins.

sent :)

are they easy to sell? the cheaper coins.

some of them have like 1000% rises over 24hrs.

kek

But besides debt, I'm balls deep in NEO, RPX and XLM.

Only if you deal in less than 1 BTC worth. Anything that spikes 1000% will never have the volume required for you to cash out as a millionaire. Too many people would be selling if that were the case, and the price would crash instantly.

yes agree,

but im talking about very low value coins. 0.0002 etc. if they were to take a 1000% jump to 0.2 would it be easy to sell them?

While you're correct that the expectations of the average Veeky Forums poster is vastly out of whack compared to that of the average market player, getting on the right ICO's and alt moon missions will offer the chance at 1000x's over the coming decade. Crypto is fucking nothing on a global scale atm at a little under 8 billion 24 trade volume. FX alone sees 5+ trillion per day changing hands. As crypto siphons more and more of that the hardest part is going to be maintaining the iron grip required to ride out the vicious bear markets imo.

Calm your tits you autistic cuck. What are you even doing here?

Yes, crypto will win for the simple fact that it is objectively better for the individual and it is decentralized, but the federal reserve will not go down without a fight. I'm just saying this fight will be epic as fuck.

Part of me thinks that crypto will be part of the mark of the beast. Once crypto wins, it will be controlled by the powers that be and once everyone is microchip'd it will be a cryptocurrency used to buy and sell goods.

Explain how I am wrong

Lol no

then youre lol a faggot

You are not wrong

however this is biz and expecting insight and reason here is frankly absurd

Modum.

Went balls deep at $1.

Will easily go at least $5 after this btc fork bullshit ends.

Yeah, there will be major battles ahead, when nation states and their controlling oligarchs get involved. However I believe they've dropped the ball with crypto similar to how they ignored the internet for as long as they did. At nearly 10 years old they've left it too late in the game to wrangle full control over imo.
The number one thing we have in our favor, besides the tech itself, is the freemarket of competence. The global banking cartels are bleeding out talent to us at a tremendous rate. Also their leaders are regressing towards the mean, ability-wise. Just because Soros and Rothschild are master manipulators, doesn't mean their children will be.
Look at the collapse of the Democrats and the political establishment this last election cycle. Newer, hungrier forces forged in the flames of capitalism blew them the fuck out at their own game.
I'm hoping the cryptosphere can do the same to the old fiat nobility.
Otherwise, yeah, it'll just be central banks running us via XRP or something similar.

I'm almost all in on Ark. I have about 30 ETH and 1 BTC outside of the 21k Ark I have.

Hows 8th grade going?

>we are moving too fast for the fiat boomers to keep up

I absolutely agree, but I don't think that is a good notion to rely on. The Information Age has just started. They will realize how the market feels and adapt. Better late than never, they will say.

Once adapted they(Wall Street Jews) realize this, they will do everything in their power to disrupt the blockchain revolution.

Funfair cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf

>Potential end year-four token values range from $0.40 to $1.15, representing ~ 17 to 51x multiples of price as of writing