Modum.io MOD

Modum.io MOD now trading on Binance

Look they have a RFID temperature sensor with their name on it - this stuff is allready working and soon to be deployed, go do your research!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/modum-io-s-tempurature-tracking-blockchain-solution-wins-accolades-at-kickstarter-accelerator-1479162773/
modum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/modum-whitepaper-v.-1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks expensive and useless

>Look they have a RFID temperature sensor with their name on it
Nice, just bought 100k

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/modum-io-s-tempurature-tracking-blockchain-solution-wins-accolades-at-kickstarter-accelerator-1479162773/

Nah. New EU regulation mandates this kind of monitoring - blockchain's the best solution and Modum, headed by the ex-head of packaging at one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, is first to market.

Easy money.

>tfw bought below ico price
>tfw you can sleep more than 8 hours again

Get in now

hope it reaches 20bn marketcap fast so I can cash out and buy more shitcoins

It baffles me that so many retards here on biz haven't even noticed Modum. Some have noticed, but they chose to fud instead of doing some research first.

Higher lows with a nice wedge forming. moon time fags

what was ico price in btc?

>The board of modum.io decides and declares the amount of dividends when there is a profit. A payment equivalent to this amount is converted to Ether and sent to the modum smart contract. The modum smart contract evaluates the current holdings and distributes the profits to the token holders in Ether. The voting and profit share smart contract is open source.

Interesting concept

MY MONEY IS STUCK IN WAT

Some people really prefer a coin that needs customers to buy btc and then go on a shady chink exchange to buy tokens before they can use the product.
They also never heard about dividends and say shit like dude what if the team keeps all profit xD not understanding the team owns 30% of coins and want the price to shoot up.

Now companies are using freezing trucks for 100% of their drug transportation, if you know how much regular shipping with private companies like dhl cost you can guess how much this cost.
With modum they can prove they are following EU laws for the 60% of drugs that can use regular post that is way cheaper.
There are 200 millions boxes delivered in europe for pharma yearly.
Their product already works oversee and they have Vietnamese customers waiting already.

When they sign official contracts and are not under NDA and reveal their customers and partners I hope you won't be sleeping because it'll be over for late investors.

Sitting on 30k of these with average buy in price of $1. Cant wait for this to moon. Lambo here I come.

What marketcap do you aim ?
I kinda want 150 millions but guess I'll sell at around 120, except if the news are crazy good like novartis.

Yeah 120mil / $6 is pretty solid valuation for the initial speculation. Probably going to keep Mod as part of my portfolio for a really long time. Do some swing trading and adding on dips. Solid project for the long haul of crypto.

Is this already active? Do I have to keep them in MEW and set up a smart contract?

Or is it a milestone in their roadmap?

It is the only solution available that satisfies EU standards

modum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/modum-whitepaper-v.-1.0.pdf

Dat Whitepaper --- Which ascetically, looks better than 90% of other white papers out in the ICO field today.

I'm an electrical engineer and I can literally make this piece of shit "revolutionary product" within a couple of hours.

Holy shit why are people buying this crap. This is literal semester 1 year 1 microcontrollers 101. Disappointed that I didn't think of this scam myself.

But can you develop a blockchain though? And if so, why didn't make it then? Didn't think of it? No? You could have been rich.

A lot of times the business connections are more important than the tech.

Business isn't about what you know

It's about who you know

So if you have connections in the pharma industry... I say you should go for it.

WTC to MOD flippening is HAPPENING

What is the formula for MOD profit sharing

For example... If MOD makes $10,000,000 in profit

Page 14 of their White Paper says that I will get paid in ETH

Let's say I have 10,000 MOD tokens

How much ETH would I get?

(cont)

Also, how frequently is the profit sharing paid out?

Is it annually, quarterly, etc?

All I want to know is WHEN they will start paying out and WHERE? Do I need to keep 'em in MEW and set up a smart contract?

Also just noticed that there are only 17.3 million tokens circulating currently? That's pretty cool! I'm gonna swap my WTC, which is probably gonna lay dormant for atleast a month for some MOD.

Finally

If you have 1% of circulating supply you get 1%, no one knows how much profit and when, but they're already expecting to break even during 2018.
You just need to have mod somewhere but have to claim, they said exchanges work but would be easier in a private wallet.

I hope it's quarterly to avoid huge spikes once a year.

Circulating supply will be around 20 millions end of 2018, so 10 millions profit means 50 cents by token.
10000 mods would mean 5k usd so around 16 eth at current price.

Yes that's crazy, why do you think investors are getting rich when investing in dividend giving shares.