VTC PUMP INCOMING

It's starting to be signaled in groups. buy under 0.00060000

Other urls found in this thread:

news.8btc.com/an-interview-with-lead-developer-of-vertcoin-james-on-the-roadmap-and-outlook-for-its-future-development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

glad I held then

If the rumors are true, then this is huge.

can someone verify this?

This is literally bullshit. The other part of the rumor is that they are manufacturing a fucking ASIC for a coin that has expressly committed to changing the algo when an ASIC is developed. Please guys, ask yourselves

Why would Wu start accumulating this coin (over any other coin)?

(VTC miner/holder here)

very strong resistance at 56k

Yeah but when was the last time a dev was called out on potential bullshit?

Personally I'd be super pumped if someone made an ASIC for VTC and then they actually did switch the algo. Would be a huge signal of commitment from the devs.

Does jihan drive a lambo

That would be so fucking huge man. HOLY FUCK

What if that's his plan? Accumulate, develop an ASIC, eat the cost of the ASIC development, people realize how legitimate vertcoin is and flock to it in the greatest transfer of wealth this world has ever seen...

>An Asic resistant coin being accumulated by a company that specializes in Asic mining hardware

Shitty larp. Was any thought even put into this?

Friendly public reminder the chinks are hyper-jews

are you fags buying or selling?
are we pumping this to 80k?

yes, pump it, I bought in at 88k

Sell if you know whats good 4 u

im not trying to hold this coin
trying to flip it for a quick return

VTC is one of the few coins that seems legit and with a future in this sea of Inbreed Crap Offerings.

Can anyone confirm? Do we jump on this?

Oh you gotta be kidding me I'm a vertcoin bagholder now

They've already hard-forked once to avoid an ASIC. Why wouldn't they do it again?

They have said recently if they detect ASIC miners on the network they will emergency fork.

Further to that they have said they have a solution waiting on the side to execute at a moments notice should that happen.

are you me?

Also read this,

news.8btc.com/an-interview-with-lead-developer-of-vertcoin-james-on-the-roadmap-and-outlook-for-its-future-development

>Asian Whales VIP Channel
Come on cunts you can't think this is real