WTC

Ok serious discussion here.

They just delayed their blockchain release but then followed it up with a statement about it.

So tell me why we aren’t all accumulating. Right now it’s one of the top volume on binance. If this hits bittrex then it could atleast see $10. Once their blockchain is out then we could see early double digits.

I understand the Chinese vapor ware concern. But honestly, there’s a large following for this coin right now compared to all other shitcoins. And westerners love chink coins. I feel like this should be at a higher marketcap (even despite the delay). Can we get a serious discussion and not just the usual bullshit.

And in b4 MOD shills.

>So tell me why we aren’t all accumulating
I am. I think others are too.

Veeky Forums is very in the moment. Coins which are going for runs get a lot of attention, then when they stop, you don't hear much about it. This whole board was full of WTC/ETP threads a few weeks ago, but because of the fork not anymore. Once this fork finishes, Walton will increase nicely, and when news comes out, we'll start seeing $15+

Do you think we can see that pre genesis block or not until January?

Not really sure. I think we'll have to wait till January.

Between now and then I reckon we'll see a Bittrex listing which will pump the coin nicely, and in January this will shoot up into the $20 range.

what makes you fags so confident that Bittrex will list this?

Why wouldn't they? The team has already been in contact with them and is sorting it out I believe.

What is good about this coin? shill it for me.

they literally said they are in contact with Bittrex?

It's chinese scam which will make you money

The team themselves said they aren't going to get on any more exchanges until they are on their own chain. Otherwise multiple exchanges have to go through the trouble of swapping out people's tokens and wallets. I don't think it's Chinese vaporware, it will probably be a top 15-20 coin by this time next year. But I don't think it will bump after the fork too much. Way too many people wanted to be staking right now, and that's delayed for months. I'm going to chase some moon missions and hopefully come back with enough to get a masternode. I really don't think it will break $10 before mid-December

I honestly believe Walton is the most clever Chinese scam coin out there. Something is just not right about Walton. The Chinese-English language barrier seriously is one of the largest problems in this world. We can barely fucking communicate with 1/5th of the world.

Why bother with WTC's uncertainty when you are guaranteed to gain at least x3 from Modum?

You know that Modum is the next big thing. You know that Modum will jump like Walton did. You can deny it as much as you want, but that's still gonna happen.

Actually it's not a problem at all if there's something in it for them, they are the #1 and #2 languages spoken worldwide. Offer money and you'll find people who can translate navajo into klingon. It's just that they couldn't give a fuck

I could have sworn I read somewhere that more exchanges are coming in November

Bruh I’m in a group with the whales in wtc and they are pissing me the fuck off, they put up sell walls every time we go above 70k sats. They all believe in wtc hardcore, so they fucking accumulate with every little possibility.

Proof or invitation?

I think we will see the true value when we convert from erc-20.

Put a anonymous mail here and I’ll send you invite

[email protected]

I'm interested aswell... ty

modum doesn't even have a usage for the coin it's just to get money from them.

also modum isn't really rfid for logistics it's more of a temp monitoring system but with ether not had to replicate and it has competition WTC does not. and no ven isn't really the same you dumbass

Because we'd rather sell low to go chase the Palm Beach pump and dump from a week ago, duh.

They literally made tons of videos to dispell all the fud you fucking tard learn to google shit

The concept is really huge I thought it was some bullshit until I read about their blockchain and double rfid breakthrough allowing for fucking mining

one of the few coins that my whale group genuinely believes and dont dump

If this is the group that makes decisions every day at 6pm aka when korea wakes up, I am also in it. They really want to accumulate and keep the price low, gives me a lot of hope that they see something with such big potential. The founder of the group mention last night that he is waiting for a huge wire transfer to come in and was mad that the others started pumping it a bit

There is more time to accumulate imo now, while there will be other moon missions in-between

[email protected]

Thanks

sign me upto brah
[email protected]

That’s def a good sign that people see the value in this

Interesting, I did recently dump a fair amount of my portfolio into WTC. Have been thinking of combing all my bags and dumping them in too. I’m interested in checking out this group, [email protected]

its chinese accumlating more coins

Anyone think we're going to be listed on one of the higher volume Korean exchanges this month?

Come on guys every coin that goes down for legit reason you see reddit and Veeky Forums larpers saying a group of whale is accumulating.
They don't have any insider info or anything, they won't put millions of $ in a coin that can crash if the team keeps doing this shit and there's a good chance they will.
Walton has no income before 2020, yes they can be big when they get close but there are a lot of shit than can go wrong meanwhile, they won't risk having all their worth frozen for months or years.

"Whales were accumulating" chainlink at 90k sats too, see where they are now.

That’s what I thought i read somewhere. Then in Feb the tokens will be converted from ERC20 to their own

the one they were in talks with wasn't the highest coinone and they said they will be focusing on project not getting on exchanges for now

please invite me too

[email protected]

[email protected]

They won't list it on Bittrex untill they have their own blockchain.

This is a fact because all the tokens are ERC20 tokens now

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]