STOP SELLING STOP SELLING STOP SELLING

JUST

REEEEEEEEE
Why aren't boomers buying?

Why? Just buy and sell the waves keeping enough for secure nodes.

Did you guys fall for the boomer PnD scheme A SECOND TIME?!?!?!?! The other day was your chance to sell high.

What the fuck lmao. Get it together lads.

go boom boom to green land

Don't worry, you kept your position rational and only bought up to $20. You're fine.

Right?

>rational
Interesting how measuring in $ and not bitcoin makes it seem like your investors haven't lost a shit ton of money already by holding this over btc.

I bought it around 250k but how was I supposed to anticipate that 5 minute pump?

Ouch.

I do this shit all the time wtf

Only on Veeky Forums

I thought that people trading more than 1 BTC at once were smart enough to not fall for the buy high sell low meme or, at least, capace of HODLing more than 3 minutes.

You almost lost $1000 every minute, jesus fucking christ.

teeka SAID DO NOT USE STOP LOSS YOUR FUCKING RETARD

You just got niggered by jews.
or jewed by niggers, which ever one you like.

This isn't the normal world where you have to be smart to have money

This is crypto. You just have to get in before Summer 2017.

I hope you're buying back in when it dips a bit lower user.

You do know that there is a claim of big news in the next couple of weeks, right? And, people are going to pump it on Wednesday assuming that their bi-weekly chat session is going to release that news, right?

So fucking pissed I didn't buy in at $16. I was hoping it would drop to $15 because of my autism and round numbers and all. Fuuuuck.

Desperately hoping we get one more drop into the mid-teens before the fork. What do y'all think the chances are?

Possible as there is still one BTC bull run to 8k pending

50/50

it happens or not

Caught me by suprise but I was able to sell at 24 ish and re buy back in at 18 or 19. was nice. made 800 bucks for just jackin it.

Price in terms of BTC has tripled in one month you retard.

It was a pump to 400k plus within an hour, twice. And with a dump to 260k in betwene the two pumps. If you didn't get greedy then (unlike me who didn't pull the trigger even when I was in the ZEN-BTC trading page), then you could have had more than 2x your stack in an hour.

That's why you always wanna buy ABOVE what you think the bottom would be because when it dips down to that it'll only be for a brief moment then it'll start pumping. Everyone was waiting for the "50% pullback" pump but what they forget is if everyone buys in at that 50% pullback it'll only be at that price momentarily... All that money pours in at the same time it'll moonshot instead meaning 90% of people won't even be buying at the dip anymore. Would have been better off buying BEFORE the dip.

This

Dont stress anyone, this is gonna be 50 to 70 mid next year so just enjoy the drops.

Lol mid next year? I'm selling.

Getting rich slow is chic? No. I have better shit to do with my money than let it sit in some shit coin to only 3-4X in 8 months.

lol mate, the moment btc slows all the money will go into this, easy 30% gains...

my hands are sweaty, arms are weak

I need my money back NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

How did you lose money on this? Even if you did setup a secure node and it's going to be easy $$

ima bad fomo trader too