This guy here is the most insane person on the crypto world

this guy here is the most insane person on the crypto world
he will do ANYTHING just for the chaos, he knows what he is doing and he loves it
He will put a fucking apple sticker on his skateboard and lead everyone into madness just because its funny

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ahSAawG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone has to stop him.

wallet + plasma + GDAX listing = fomo with no brakes

how many decades until that happens?

GDAX listing? GDAX listing will break this coin through the FUCKING roof

Jihan Wu
Charlie Lee
Jun Hasegawa

These guys are fucking assholes.

I follow plasma and very interested in it, but in case you didn’t know, their whitepaper has zero details and is more of a Philip Dick short story than anything else. The lines of code are also null btw for plasma

the sticker was just an unfortunate coincidence. Please do no fault Jun for that

>the face of someone who doesn't know the line between madness and ingenuity.

daily reminder that literally no one other than retards on Veeky Forums cared, let alone knew, about the apple memes

fuck you, what about "deeper partnership discussions": saw that tweet from the google hq ?

these guys are fucking shills who will go any length to hype their shitcoin - no working product till now eh ? thats true

Sergey should hire Jun as a PR.
Talk about moon mission

that is just plain false

Hahaha holy fucking kek
Is everyone shopping all his pics with skateboards now
Love the meme

this, apart from a handfull of idiots on reddit, im done trying to promote/shill this coin, hold until the 14th/15th and were all gravy.

this is mostly a fucking manlet.
with the skateboard he reaches Todd Howard..

I can't wait for all the Wojak suicide memes when OMG hits $300 and everyone here dumped it at $6.

Believe that was from the Omise company twitter not from OmiseGo. The fudders won with OMG and PBC heightened the frenzy. It will go back up with more progress and information on the table.

where is the goddamn product ? I expect a product from a billion dollar shitcoin

There is no product. Classic PnD scam sell now if you are holding.

discord.gg/ahSAawG

AAAAHHHHH NooOOOOOOOo my LINKKSSS

He has "clear objective" for Devcon.

"clear objective" fucking topkek, he is really good at shilling, when are we hiring him as the shillmaster for LINK, these niggas need him

I'm thinking class action lawsuit

I have a crazy idea. Maybe the whole time hes been telling the truth. Apple and Google? talk about a moon mission

lol how does getting listed on a lower volume exchange break the roof? are you retarded? also if the only thing u can hope for is a fucking exchange adding ur shitcoin there is nothing to ur coin, it's literal vaporware

enjoy bagholding when they can't deliver plasma

aahhhh nooooo my plasma where did it gooooooo. give them back

Why wouldn't they be able to deliver plasma

Because a negro on Veeky Forums said so

"you're right Irene...that is a crazy idea"

remember friends, aim for the stars, because if you miss, you might just land on the moon.

because it's incredibly unrealistic to think that they can upgrade the blockchain to handle billions of transactions despite no other blockchain even coming close to it atm

they don't even have a draft on the plasma website despite months after the supposed announcement, proving it's a P&D because if they were working on it, we'd have a running website instead of Jun being a retard trying to spread hype for the past 4 months instead of working on his product

this is the problem with icos, people just fall for bullshit hype(like pets.com back in the day) instead of actually thinking about what the fuck they're proposing and whether or not it's realistic and relevant and then when there's nothing to show u morons just get burned

finished draft*
running website and any semblance of product development*

u lack foresight

faggot

probably called bitcoin a pnd at $10

lol faggot i was actually one of the few shilling it when it first pumped cause i knew u morons would eat up anything as long as it sounded good for an easy profit

use ur brain instead of being a dumbass bagholder marrying your shitcoins

>because it's incredibly unrealistic to think that they can upgrade the blockchain to handle billions of transactions despite no other blockchain even coming close to it atm

Wrong, you addressed no technical barriers and have not kept up with even two month old news. Joseph Poon co-authored the Lightening Network whitepaper which performs off-chain transactions. It is not an abstract idea as Litecoin implemented it into their network. He currently works on OmiseGo and addressed in the Golem and friends conference how they planned to handle the high number of transactions. To achieve this they will use simple hashes to lock the state of funds on the chain while initiating an off-chain transaction since what matters most is the state between the two parties. You might as well be a nigger.

He's kinda cute though. I would suck his cock

no

working

product

or

development

how dumb are you? still believing any bullshit people say as long as it sounds good? you must have been the same type of moron to fall for the ethereum cuck lies about how the ethereum blockchain was "infinitely scalable" and could handle more transactions than bitcoin(lol)

No, I actually don't believe in ETH. Listen to people? I read the white paper and his speech was consistent. You don't get reddit gold here for using extra spacing.

jun works with vitalik lol

also there's no way possible that solution could scale to the number of transactions they claim to considering that ethereum can barely handle even 20 tx/s rn

even if you use muh off chain transactions people's computers and internet are too fucking shitty to ever handle that speed and if you want mass adoption that's what ur gonna be dealing with

i bought at 1.50 you faggot cunt fukn nigger bitch

it will be $30 by next year have fun faggot

bought it at 60 cents

enjoy bags

The year is 2023. I have staked 6000 OMG on the plasma network. It's pushing 1.5 million $ every day.

ZUUUUL MOTHERFUCKER!

there are no bags when you have half a mill profit

fag

I know this is bair post but anyways: No user the problem is not the sticker or the skateboard. The problem is that they rely on those twitter stuns to pump the price of the token instead of offering real updates about the upcoming so called working product. He can like skates, whatever that doesn't matter. Get rid of the sticker and stop using it to hype people about literally nothing.
I assume you got rich because of the omg ico and I'm happy for you but you can't ignore those details.

U must be retarded
Optimistic is 1 per token per month
OPTIMISTIC - few years after plasma
Accumulate now but u really think u would get 1 mil from just 6k Omg? Not a chance
In that case u think the early whales would get 120 mil per month?

Haha yeah no

sorry OP but your a massive brainlet. cheap FUD, cheap post and totally autistic. congratulations.

Ico was 4000 tokens for 1 eth right? That would be 28000 usdmifmyou sold at the longest lasting price so far which is 7 usd,
It's not bad at all and whales are whales and love vitalik. Those who became millionaire thanks to Ethereum of course threw a few hundred Ethereums at this ico.
Always invest on ICOs if you see any eth dev around. I'm mad that I wasn't paying attention at that time,

Fuck biz. All their shilling and vb’s presence made me think this was a good coin

But Jun is a joke and being a medium size fish in thailand is literally meaningless. VB has clearly been abused and just goes to southeast asia for the ladyboys and whatever wierd shit he is into

First of all you are wrong, second of all omg can function without plasma

How the fuck is it gonna function without plasma? They don't even have their own wallet or blockchain? They want to push 1 million tx per sec and to do that they will need Plasma.

It will work without plasma but it will not have that tx capacity without plasma

So Eth's shitty 10-20 tx per sec will have to do?

Wallet should be out this quarter or next