Here is my 2018 picks

Here is my 2018 picks

See you guys in 2019 januari 1 when I open my blockfolio

Ethereum
Monero
OmiseGo
LISK
Chainlink

4 of them have already mooned and link has so much bad stigma that it will take years to recover.

ARK

what the fuck are you even saying dude?

>crypto
>years to do anything

go away

havent you fags noticed? this board is full of LINK FUD from people who sold for the fork waiting to buy in lower and Zap shills.

Hmmm, WTC will be the biggest gainer

>bitcoin will never succeed because of bad stigma associated with silk road
>t brainlet

hmm I dunno about walton

you think so?

why? wtc has 1 use case.

fedex/ups could use the chainlink network and save billions annually while also making that chink pnd coin irrelevant

do u guys think grs will get back to 20k sat? or did i get justed

>Dgb, I'm all in at 2500 sats! See you all niggers next year for my lambos!
>late 2017 and its just about to go to double digit satoshi.
Lmao you need to be eyeing on this shit 24/7.

>comparing Digibyte to my picks

top kek

DGB was at a 500m marketcap during that time on the "possibility" of winning the Citibank competition. Plus it does nothing else but be a faster Bitcoin.

I agree with LISK. Sold most of mine for small gains already but still hold some. It surprises me how it still flies under the radar.

be brave OP

Just read up mate, on the phone so can’t explain, but at least read their latest letters to the community. It’s bigger than eth

That’s the problem with wtc, they can’t fucking communicate. But if you just read up for 30 minutes, you’ll know this is a top five in market cap

>not obsessively checking your investments multiple times a day

Its like you enjoy being poor

ETH, XMR and ... ARK

mark my words roodypoos

it is too stressing

im going bald and sucking my thumb everyday

hott

I've gotten down to about twice a week. Feels good man

i'll let you guys on to A little secret that you guys might like to know. Don't expect me to tell right out . thAt would be too easy and give me less time to accumulate before the long term moon