Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiBFKJVF69A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just

no bully on my secret gem icos.

Rate.

Solid coins, need to get more LINK.
Never heard of POLL, I like you ATL bags.
Not sure about BAT, but NEO and ARK are solid picks.

Yeah that's why I have so little, not really a lot of faith in bat

Ayyy rate me

no shitcoins

You should get rid of the BCC bag soon before the bull run on it ends. LTC is a shitcoin, Monero is a decent choice.

How do you change the theme of the app like OPs pic

You mean how it's black instead of white?

How do you get the dark theme?

>tfw you didn't buy the ARK dip at 2.10

Started with 500 ETH last year and started diversifying it over the summer. Moving most of it to BTC last month had boosted my total quite a bit

you hold trst? I used to work there ama.

started with 5k eur in june

over 550% return since March

So you just rode BTC

How do I into black blockfolio?

i made two good trades. besides that, the profit mainly comes from holding btc yes. pic related

Holding is a virtue

What’s your plan for the fork? Hold through it? I’ve got small amount of BTC that I’m thinking off unloading in days before fork.

When i see all those amounts of shekels, i feel kind of sad with my 100 euro.

Sorry to hijack your thread OP, but can i ask, if I am unsure what price i bought my coins at, is there any way to enter the current units in Blockfolio?

why do you have so much digibyte?

I am the The Vangaurd of all DigiMarines

wish i had more srs

Not listed is some 30k req. I went from 0.5 btc to 6 btc to this. Honestly fucked up big time and didn't take any profits. Put 1 btc in bmc when I was "rich" thinking easy money and now I am eternally bagholding.

Don't be greedy.

how fucked am I

i don't understand this dgb meme. is there big news up ahead?

Removed from this graph a few days ago is req because I didn't want to look at it anymore. So that adds 0.2 btc or so to my total I think.

Is plus500 any good or is it shit?

>youtube.com/watch?v=MiBFKJVF69A

You are new aren't you

if the price continues up (or flat-ish) the next week, i will short bitcoin a few days before the fork and close not long after. i'll not be using a lot of leverage

Those are just what ended up left over on a wallet after I sold what I mined during the DGB gold rush. I decided to hang onto them for the nostalgia.

Just got a new phone, do I have to start my Blockfolio graph from scratch again :(