Athene the former World of Warcraft player and international scammer is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose"...

Athene the former World of Warcraft player and international scammer is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS).

It's clearly a scam. He has on whitepaper, roadmap, or any details whatsoever, yet is already selling it to his naive twitch stream viewers. With 1 BILLION coin supply he is selling them for $0.50 as his pre-sale price. He has stated repeatedly to his viewers that he expects this coin to maintain $0.50 indefinitely and to possibly reach as much as $5-10 per coin despite the 1 billion supply. He even said he'd buy all coins from exchanges that are trading under the pre-sale $0.50 price to ensure that remains to be the floor, as seen here: youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM

Recently some anons were concerned with him making these kinds of verbal commitments, thought perhaps there might be a case for legal action. Athene became aware of this discussion and actually responded to it live on stream, first acknowledging the hacker Veeky Forums (youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk) and then addressing his position regarding the law: youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

Sounds like what's going on here is that all of these on-stream donations are going to Reese (his partner) whereas Athene's the one that actually holds all of the PRPS in his own wallet. So when Reese receives donations, Athene just so happens, out of the goodness of his heart, to decide to give 2 PRPS for every $1 donated to his buddy and thinks this absolves him of all legal responsibility in the scheme.

He's based in Germany btw so if we have any EU lawyers around who can offer insight into the legality of his operation, that would be nice.

In all likelihood as soon as PRPS hits exchanges, Athene himself will just dump a huge portion of his own supply, or get one of his minions to do so for their benefit. I wouldn't normally care as much about a scam ICO but this guy will bring a lot of negative attention to crypto as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjEb8RQoGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ccVi4JTRXp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This makes me sad on so many levels.

if they're dumb enough to buy his shittokens, good for him. if an exchange is jewish enough to list his shittoken, good for him. biz isn't crimefighters.com

Fuck off faggot Veeky Forums is not legion. Remember to buy the dip.

the 5-10% of crypto that is pure unadulterated scamming is bad for the image as a whole, thus creating a bad visual and reducing the brand of the community

this is bad for all coins, btc and shitcoin alike

you're not fighting off ann rand-ian libertarians by supporting this guy you're just hobbling the community under 'hurr durr you got scammed cus you're dumb' user

Thanks for the heads up user

It's not my job to stop retards from losing their money. That's the governments job

yeah you're right, but you're at the wrong place to peddle crime fighting.

what a fucking bitch, I hope he goes down like the faggot he is, along with all his retarded followers.

why? plenty of educated, intelligent people here. We don't need to launch a crusade but perhaps there are some with EU legal background (lawyer or law student) who could chime in and possibly suggest any action that could be taken. Not looking to start a war here, more of a PSA. Blatant crypto scams are bad in general, especially when they're so obvious and have the potential of gaining a lot of mainstream/normie attention.

Additionally, he also legally created his own religion in Germany:

>Athene has created a religion called Neuro-spinozism, or, more modestly, Athenism. It's inspired by Spinozism, a 17th-century religious movement that claimed every single living being's mind and body is part of an infinite interdependent organism, essentially meaning that all of existence interconnects to form God.

This guy is legit retarded, look at his face, it looks like someone who walked out of a psychiatric without finishing his treatment.

when he started his cult and wanted to recruit slave labor (he doesn't pay them, just gives them food and shelter) he needed a large barracks, so he actually bought a condemned Nazi Hospital (actually used by the Nazis during the war) in some rural German town. So he's a literal madman who runs an actual cult in an old Nazi building, and now he's going to have his own cryptocurrency.

Like omg no wayz, what other gossip have you heard today down the grape vine, girlfriend?

All you faggots are cringe as shit

I'm 6'2 230lbs I could probably kill you in under 5 seconds

anyway this wasn't info I heard today, the cult shit's like 2 years old. Just making sure people are aware of this dude since he's going to be peddling his scamcoin here within the next few months I'm sure. Usually I'm fine with biztards getting scammed but I hate Athene more than I hate most of you. Consider this my good deed for the year

Not him, but what's the best way to kill someone in under 5 seconds?

Yea how do you kill someone in 5 seconds. When I press right thumb stick in to sneak kill it usually takes even longer than 5 seconds answer my question you coward.

depends, if he was smaller i'd just knock him out with a punch and at that point can do whatever i want, probably just stomp on his neck

if he was closer to my size, go for a choke hold until he's unconscious and then kill immediately

What about someone who's 8ft and weighs 350lbs?

he'd kill me

Studied law in Germany.

I would have to look into this, since I just skipped the linked videos here and really know nothing about this. It certainly looks like a proper scam at first glance, but I wouldn't want to throw around accusations for now.

Might look into this a bit more if I find the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjEb8RQoGE4

sounds like a regular VC to me, why the hate?

This guy knows how it works.

god i fucking hate this guy and his fanbase
such a fucking crook, dude's a god damn weasel
he ALWAYS took a huge cut from his charity drives

i thought this guy was from belgium? I met him in the train once, like 5 years ago

I know somebody in the US actually who is starting an ICO.

How do I get him banned/jailed? Isn't ICO illegal in the US?

>I'm
>I
>I
>I'm
>I'm
>I
>I
Fucking faggot. Whats the latest gossip you little twink cock sucker. If you are white, kill yourself degenerate. You're the reason for the decline in western civilization. Gossipy faggot with four I and three I'm.

bump

People who care about Twitch and internet "celebrities" deserve to lose any penny they get. Even if they're children, fuck their parents. It's one thing to leave your kid unsupervised, it's another to give them your CC details.

LOL
proof?
reddit scum

the truth is he can make $160k in 2 days selling an unreleased shitcoin while you're holding 50 different bags & bankrupt

Hi Athene

>t. Athene
you type just like the worthless nu-male himself

do you have proofs nigga

go buy it its free cash i invested 500 bucks

Not even kidding I donated $250. To him, not even to charity. Are all of you just young or what? You dont have to like kids in Africa, globalism, or whatever.

Despite his trolling, despite anything he has ever done, he has literally never scammed anyone for anything. You can hate him put he his literally 100% pure, and I say this with 11 years of experience with him.

Celebrities turn out to be rapist pedos, people let you down.. Athene never has. Him you can trust.

Ill be laughing at yall from my lambo

I've seen some of his videos I actually liked them.
Don't know why people hating on this dude.
WoW is pretty fucking stupid but he long stopped being a fuckin loser and now he makes pretty sick documentairies about the universe n shit. recommend watching some of his stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccVi4JTRXp8

>kill switch
is this fair game guys?
how can he fuck us over?

there HAS to be a catch, besides being an obvious mega inflation money pot.

i feel the whole "keeping the market healthy" is insincere.

Its da skilll muthaphuka

lmao he literally admitted to scamming people on twitch like a year ago, he said if people were stupid enough to fall for his shit they deserve it

dumbass
his charity is located in a south american country (forgot which) so as to dodge avoid taxes
if it was a legit charity company (which it isn't) then he wouldn't be so fucking shady with it
if he wasn't a piece of shit, he would do fundraisers for ACTUAL charities with a proven track record (not bullshit like red cross though because most of those donations go to (((administrative costs)))...)
but nah, he made his own (((charity))) company just so he could scam people of their money in the name of doing good. his charity hasn't done shit. until i see actual proof of his charity actual doing something on multiple occasions then he'll always be full of shit

You wont listen but Ill try. His compound is in Southern Germany. He started a church in germanyt (im not kidding) to avoid taxes, that much is true. He has an entire compound full of people literally only eating lentils and bananas to keep the costs near zero. Everyone working on projects to help the world move forward. Every penny is well used

>Donating to starving niggers will help

Nigeria's population has increased from it's 1900's 7M to it's current 185M. That's almost 2/3 of USA population.

Anyways Athene is a known retard scammer, just check his youtube channel. His Most viewed videos are some 2006 clickbaits. People like him just want to fuck you over. They never change unless their face is curbstomped in a rapid fashion.

I was the one having the convo with him towards the end which he was responding to about all the legal stuff. I was trolling him. I was enjoying watching him freak out. Probably is a scam though and he will get done for it but I was talking bollocks and making stuff up lol.

that was pretty funny desu

Yep, I was pulling it out of my arse but some of it may be true and it sure looks like it got him genuinely freaked out. He was trying to convince himself more than me that what he was doing was fully legal ''as long as I pay my taxes the government won't care'' and ''my friend is the only one receiving money'' I love how he has already taken some of the money to play his team of developers downstairs and the rent (in a place he lives in so he is tied to that money now). It is ok though, he 'spoke to his lawyer before setting this all up' lmao. Probably a shit lawyer by the sounds of it ;)

Holy shit, you are one angry low iq poltard

I can easily tell that you are a morbidly obese virgin

This is going to be Phantoml0rd x10(%?) except he is going to be making sure to not drop the soap not just taking a year off.

kek, Phantom lord really JUSTed himself out of existence. what a lad holy shit.

HAHa, he is still rich though, the bastard. I give him a few %? every now and then, adding to the rest he always gets. I will enjoy writing to Ath in prison too :D