How to get rich? We need consecutive moon missions

it's not enough to invest, walk away, and hope for *a* moon mission.

unless you're playing with large sums, you need, realistically, at least 2-3 moons before some serious cash.

if you succeed in picking 1 moon mission, great, you have 5x your money. but if you get 2 in a row, on the other hand, you've gotten 25x your money. 3 in a row and it's 125x your money. you see where i'm going.

seeing as we don't know how long this crypto circus will last for, it's imperative you get as many moon missions in as you can.

but how to do this?

i once read about a guy who started in july. he went all-in on neo. it mooned, he took money out, went all-in on omisego. it mooned, took money out, went all-in on BNB coin. it mooned, took money out, went all-in on WTC. it mooned, and now he's sitting on astronomical wealth.

i envy that kind of trajectory. how do i get my consecutive moon missions? in this business, TIME is the most valuable resource. the sad part is i haven't even 1 yet, and i'm getting itchy to find it. i thought chainlink was that first, but it let me down. what to do now, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/793qfp/i_was_the_one_who_recommended_metaverse_etp_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Just put everything on high leverage, you don't need something to moon 5x or 50x if you are already leveraged 100x so that one downtick wipes you out completely.

i'm not familiar with how to trade on leverage. from my understanding, if it moves the wrong way in a certain time interval, you have to pay up even if it moons eventually. that's a much riskier proposition, since you're essentially gambling that it moons in the correct time period.

check out ChainTrade. I think it will make me a millionaire.

You already talked about going all in on shitcoins hoping for 5x and 5x and another 5x and now you're trying to have a discussion about risk?

well, as long as the market remains healthy, there is very little chance that a dormant shitcoin is going to 0

fair thinking, I'm up for discussion

If you're aiming for 50x, and you lose, say, 30% of your capital in your first week, you are already a lot further behind than you think. You now need a 71x to hit your original target. Since you are going all in consecutively on whatever shitcoin strikes your fancy it's quite likely that most drops will be game-ending.

Lomocoin. 100% next Chinese mega run.

reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/793qfp/i_was_the_one_who_recommended_metaverse_etp_and/

EVERY coin you can possible pick has the potential to suffer temporary drops like that. look at the "big" ones like link, airswap, and req. they went down BIG. i imagine if you pick a relatively unknown, unhyped coin, they're not going to suffer huge hits like that.

i put a shitload into lomocoin at like 650 sats and am waiting for it to moon

user you're a fucking idiot. You chase moons and you will end up with nothing.

Look at these fucking numbers, do the calculations:

To turn 1 BTC into 11 BTC you could do:

121 +2% trades OR
50 +5% trades OR
25 +10% trades OR
13 +20% trades OR
6 +50% trades OR
3.5 +100% trades

How many times have you passed on a quick 2%-10% profit while waiting for a moon? If you aimed for 5 2% gains per day, you'd have 10x your money in a month.

i think it will moon too... but the question is when.

do you think it will moon before REQ? REQ is sitting at $25m market cap. that's not far away from lomo at all, and it's definitely the more legit coin.

lomo is slow and has shitty communication, it's worse than walton and this is supposed to be a social media app.

what you're advocating is day-trading, which is proven to not work with any regularity

and as your stack gets bigger, it becomes impossible to trade 2-5% swings, simply because there isn't enough volume

sure, my point is that if you picked, say, link anywhere in the month of october, you'd be in shit so deep now that even getting your initial capital back would be a miracle

even if you had a good run and chose to move over to link, you'd be equally fucked

sure, and i argue that's a bigger risk with widely-known overhyped coins than it is for unknown shitcoins

that's all insider jew tricks though. why did airswap release tokens the week of the fork? on liqui of all places. listing on liqui didn't benefit investors or ico buyers, only pre sale dumpers and pajeet flippers. it's also convenient that they inadvertently sold 2mil tokens to phony gook identities that can take the blame for the price tanking. maybe you could have assumed this would happen based on their pre sale and the parties involved, if you know enough to look for it? airswap was a smart investment based on their beta launching in a few weeks and who's backing them/their advisors. you're never going to know the whole picture though. i imagine the secret deals and underhanded bullshit is far worse with unknown teams who don't have millions already and images to consider.

Well you could spread it across 5 coins or so, going all in for a 2% swing is about as clever as going all in gambling on a shitcoin moon.

They don't have shitty communication. Their twitter is great and they just started a new initiative called Sirius which will improve the community engagement.

Besides, if you go to their slack and Telegram, there is a community manager Milan who answers everything within hours. He is there literally 24/7.

The level of marketing/branding is slick as fuck for a Chinese company and we are still only at the beginning of the closed beta phase. There has been a lot of progress in the past 2 months with the beginning of the F5 blockchain research lab. What other company can boast a working functioning app, a history of 300k users in China alone, a full blockchain research lab and their own exchange? They have over 50 people working fulltime at the company and the founder is probably rich as fuck from being involved with the Chinese mining industry since the beginning.

Just be patient.

They literally is one of the most advanced blockchain team from China right now on par with Onchain. They are both from Shanghai so I am sure they communicate with each other. Don't get scared by their weird pitch of pokemon go cryptocurrency.

newfag here

what the fuck are "moons"

>I will all-in unknown shitcoins for 5x and 5x and 5x
>high leverage is too risky!
>but I don't wanna day-trade and take small risks either! That shit doesn't work!

>TIME is the most valuable resource!
>I will wait out a temporary dip, at least I won't have lost all my money

>In conclusion my plan is to buy dormant shitcoins and wait

user do you even read what you are writing

That's because you're being greedy.

It is sustainable, not exponential.

i wish those things could be verified, but they haven't even released a video of team members yet. and they are always late. it was supposed to be september for v2.0 app, now it's november for iOS beta. i hold a ton and wish they could be more professional (they still don't have a pro translator yet..)

i dunno, desu i haven't really tried it because it seems stressful. constantly day-trading is the first thing every person tries (using the same logic you used), but everyone says it doesn't work.

at least with my approach, i'm leveraging some level of research/knowledge and taking a risk, instead of looking at charts and trying to do technical analysis *shudders*

Remember WTC never had any videos or anything before the run. If there are videos to proof these things then there will be no opportunities for money to be made.

What exchange do you buy TIME from?

NYSE