User, what do you do for a living? I am dying to know!

>user, what do you do for a living? I am dying to know!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ahSAawG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bartend on the weekends

sup

sucking cocks

Professional REQ trader.

I am an aspiring artist looking into a niche market of dickgirls and traps in an anime-esque style and routinely trade shitcoins.

I'm a professional HODLr.

I am a Cryptocurrency Analyst and Private Fund Manager

>the private fund is my life savings

I love traveling and climbing big mountains. Oh, "for a living"? As in money? Well, I guess you could call me an investor.

You look like the type of girl who's good at investing. I can give you some tips.

I remember when I used to respond with stupid stuff like Seal hunter or or farmer. I doubt that shit would work these days.

I'd want to say "I sell insurance. Protection. Anyone who can afford a premium can pick up a plan."

But I think I'd simply tell her that we can talk about that some other time.

professional bag holder

Listen girl..

I don't have the time to explain what I do for a living or how I made all my money.

What I can tell you is that I buy everything you have ever dreamed of.

I might go into more detail as time goes on but for now all you need to know is that I'm into digital assets.

Let's get this lunch to go, grabs some drinks and head back to my place.

>take her to my aventador

>I can feel the heat radiating from her pussy as the car vibrates on start up

I'm a professional vapid whore disposer. And I'm on the clock. Now get the fuck out of my sight.

Cringe

I am a professional coin investor. Now let me introduce you to my favorite method, Stacy, it's called the Pump and Dump.

I'm a professional decentralized asset relocator focused on high risk property.

Night watchman at a sheep farm.
i only make about 3,000 shekels a month, but i only work 3-4 five hour shifts per week.
(Yeah, shekels)
living with mom like a NEET, but at least putting money in crypto every month

ITT: Autism speaks.

well played

you're a virgin............. aren't you?

I draw anime girls

as little as possible

I collect good boy points and exchange them for tendies.
U have milkies! GIVE ME MILKIES!

keep dying gold digging slut
>t. autist

I get high for a living. Whatup.

While you were out partying, I studied the blade. While you were out having premarital sex, I mastered the blockchain.

wow so hot baby

i draw red triangles on pictures of candles and watch the green worm wiggle up and down

Don't worry about it. Lets go to Nobu its on me.

discord.gg/ahSAawG

Join.

I pay children from third world countries 10 cents an hr to make designer T-shirts .

kek

My family literally thought I was selling drugs during the epic mooning this summer. I made a pretty good amount but sadly not enough for a Lambo.

I'm a sniper from a war torn country, and I pop girls who look like yous' melons for a ten spot. I can tell you from watching through my scope many times, beauty is only skin deep.

>My family literally thought I was selling drugs during the epic mooning this summer. I made a pretty good amount but sadly not enough for a Lambo.

How much did you cash out?

About 12k with an investment of $500
Decred and I sold wayyy to early

Weak hands

Did you cash out 100% of your crypto?
Did you report your currency trading earnings to your local tax authorities?

>how I made all my money
it all fits (literally)

For real
I think I'll have to before April 15th. Pretty sure Coinbase and Polonix report that

Shut up when talking to me girl.

sucked 1000 cocks for 1 dollar

I know your pain.

22 and unemployed :L

>Shut up when talking to me

You hear me? Answer me!

>stupid stuff like Seal hunter or or farmer

what is stupid about farmer?

i grow dope, salvia and opium

US Postal Clerk

Wish I were retired and playing the market at home.

How the f... do you keep your cool when you talk to women like this ?

I honestly think chasing and saving up money is much more important, I just hate getting nervous around these babes all the time....

KEK

I drink a lot live off welfare and have panic attacks over crypto.

Cop in europe.

I sell rubber cocks and rubber cock accessories, while lurking Veeky Forums between customer interactions and trying to find the newest get-rich-quick schemes.

>aventador
Literally had to google this because cars are gay.

i eat bad food, I masturbate and sit in front of a PC All day.

student of life

Well you see I buy imaginary internet tokens then watch them slowly go down, once they are low enough I panic and sell them again. I do this a few times a month and usually buy what a bunch of people on a Cambodian woodblock printing forum tell me to buy, that or whatever has the most funny pictures.

Lunch is on you right?

i lose my life savings margin trading memes shilled on a anime image board full of autistic NEETS and I am one of these autistic NEETS i have no friends and I am a virgin but can you please take my virginity m'lady i will tip you some doge coin

insurance is bad girls dont like that.
something like fund manager woula be nice but she will find out the truth lol

trained chef by profession, many years in the industry but i quit to trade lol

LOL! TFW I went to school with this girl and now seeing her here on a random biz post :D Where the fuck did you steel this pic from, op?

I'm the director of compliance at *I'm not listing my place of employment on Veeky Forums*.

Jason Bourne is gonna choke you out. But the good news is he won’t kill you.

I work in admin for the city hospital in the oncology centre. I also have a small side hobby business trading cryptocurrency online.

That's none of your concern.

Some people call me an artist because I draw stuff for money. I also invest in cryptocurrencies and real estate.

Who the fuck sent you? I'll end your little tight IRS ass bitch

show vajeina betch lasagna

IM A NEET AND THOSE ARE SOME LICKABLE EYES

fag

I respect that

>user, what do you do for a living? I am dying to know!
I'm the infamous hacker known as 'Veeky Forums'. Payment for my exploits comes in the form of bitbills.

I am in a warehouse all day working up a sweat, girl. [Flirty emoji]

I receive cripple money each week

Good
Smart move

Scaffolding supervisor offshore

I'm a blockchain asset manager

Working on a platform for international trade based on blockchain. I'm gonna make a shitton of money, stay mad nociners.

Fuck you CIA nigger whore

*tips fedora

i don't do anything for money

i make bags

I buy bags and gift em

Blockchain visionary.
And baby, believe me when I tell you , that I know how to chain your link.

I did this for one day. It was awful.

Sticking sharpies in pooper for rich old men to pay me in buttcoin.

Nah, for reals, bookkeeping at a medium-tier auditing firm and studentcuck.

I wish I could draw anime girls.

WHY ARENT U WEARING A SHIRT U FUCKING WHORE

I am a 24yr old bar tender. Besides from my growing assets I give hot bitches and nasty selfcentered dudes their drinks.
I make amazing burning cocktails yo

I bartend every day.

online poker pro. Although since crypto has been booming lately, I haven't played in about 2 months, lel

Senior R&D scientist at ThermoFisher Scientific

Seems fun tbqh

Top Veeky Forums meme

Keks all around

ER doc. I've been dumping around 40% of my salary into crypto the past year.

Plan is when I finish my training to hopefully be comfortable enough to able to go medicine sans frontiers, maybe focus on ID or trauma. I'm not a fan of ID but they are the one thing medicine can cure, everything else is just keeping it at bay. Except surgery obviously.

I have no idea why people find my position glamourous. 95% of it is shit, piss, blood and vomit.

Pittsburgh

I am a part time engineering student part time private funds manager i currently have 2 clients(my parents) and i am hoping to grow as a managèr the future is bright

Europe

* prestigious would have been a better choice of wording. Apologies I'm tired.