Teeka Tiwari's Palm Beach is legitimate and not a sca-

Teeka Tiwari's Palm Beach is legitimate and not a sca-

Other urls found in this thread:

files.brokercheck.finra.org/individual/individual_1995398.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Word has it if you rub his head you get three cryptos to choose that will go 1000% each

lmfaooooo

Totally legit.

But only if you get in quick!

B-b-b-but P-P-PBC..

H-he has b-b-been with them for awhile n-now.

T-this is fake n-news.

Haha-a r-r-right guys?

can someone just call the cops on him and save everybody time and money? i don't mind idiots losing money but eggman shouldn't get it either.

People actually give pajeets money these days?

wowwwwwwwwww

Hahaha...

250.000 fell for the pump and dump....lol

friendly reminder that palm beach recommendations have never ever resulted in a pump and dump until this month when dirty ass pajeets started with the false "new palm beach pick!" shilling
every single palm beach pick is a long term hold.

Is it a winning strategy to make sure not a single pajeet is involved with the coin team before purchasing it?

I hate the fucker for RIPPLE
and hope he dines and drowns
in Curry Shit
but really all he did
was become a journalist / tv pundit
who recommended a security
that he owned while still holding his Broker connection. It seems like he was already out of that game before being barred so it's not a huge deal.

There are famous rogue brokers out there. DYOR.

I knew he was a shithead when he said OMG to $700

are you having a stroke? who the fuck types like this?

Guessing you have no idea what this actually means or you'd know why this is not surprising

I'm licensed myself. I am not allowed to make any investment recommendations to ANYONE without asking them a series of profiling questions, matching them to investments that suit their risk tolerance, and presenting them with extensive documentation on the investment.

You can't be actively working in a finance office and be advising people on something as volatile as crypto, no brokerage is going to keep a lawsuit liability like that on payroll because the broker is responsible for the agent and any investments that the agent/adviser recommends.

Couldnt hold a job for more than a year.

> lasted 4 months at Lehman
kek

Go to bed Teeka you hook nosed gnome.

As a former registered rep, you're kind of off base here. The FINRA action barring him from the securities industry was not for recommending an unsuitable investment, it was for soliciting investments in a vehicle which he controlled, without gaining his employers consent, e.g. directing clients to invest in his personal ventures. To get barred from the industry requires a massive ethical failure, and usually means "stay away".

He was BARRED, meaning he was caught red handed doing jewery, what can't I not understand from this. I'm a CPA, I know what I'm talking about.

DELETE THIS

WTF 100K LINK appeared in my wallet

>I have a title, I know what I'm talking about
CPA doesn't have shit to do with FINRA
All I'm seeing here is that he was barred, that could be for any number of reasons.

There are some brokers that are more religious about compliance than others. I have a personal friend who was barred for signing a document for his daughter ("forgery") because his ex-wife reported him to his broker and they were forced to blacklist him.

On the other hand, in some brokerages, people do all kinds of shady shit and since normies don't understand how the industry works they get away with it since the whole office is crooked.

All I know is that my broker would have me barred before I could say "Palm Beach Confidential" if I ever even mentioned crypto in front of a prospect.

It's not suprising that Teeka is barred. Also, great trades are rarely the same people. Good traders are borderline autists and good advisors are Chads with good people skills and just enough brains to use a financial calculator generally.

Sad how he has so much influence over the market

Great traders and great advisors*

he doesnt. its pajeets pumping and dumping low marketcap coins with "palm beach rumors"

>eggman

Just readOk that could be pretty fucking shady. On the other hand it's also pretty hard to do any kind of outside business without getting dinged for this kind of stuff if anyone else's money is going into it.

Worst case this is some jewery but I wouldn't expect any less of someone giving investment advice on a paid newsletter.

all you faggots are just mad that you didn't listen to him and bought antshares at 12 cents
you would literally be millionaires now
this eats away at your soul everyday

thats why he buy crypto noww

6 month

no, user, it eats away at my soul every second and it has become a countdown clock to the day i eventually end my pathetic life of being a non-millionaire. my last words will be..."fuck i should've paid for Teeka's jewsletter so i could find out about Antshares and go all in when it was $0.12"

you're right, user. i missed out, and there's no way i can think for myself to find similar potential crypto gains. i might as well stop wasting time and go directly to the rope aisle at my local home depot. they have a wide selection.

>Couldnt hold a job for more than a year.

Definitely /ourguy/

I've never been to a home depot, is there really just an aisle for ropes? They must have an extensive selection

No, we're glad that we didn't listen to him when he said OMG was going to $700 USD

give it a year senpai

he said in the long term

"retired"