Coinbase

Which coin(s) will Coinbase add? State your thesis.

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK
/thread

Etiher Ripple or Monero.

REQ.

Both are ycombinator company.

The most plain, boring, and obvious coin to add to the most mainstream coin portal that is Coinbase.

Ripple.

It's obviously DASH, almost catching up to ETH.

I don't get why some random shitcoin like REQ would be listed on Coinbase

Something tells me it can’t possibly be privacy-related coins just due to the nature/mainstreamness of Coinbase, but you never know.

ZRX... Founder is an advisor on ZRX's team

Just 2x and BCH

That's it for now.

Minereum

This is probably the truth, though I think there’s a good case for Ripple.

Unironically, OmiseGO

You have to be a fucking idiot to ask this question. In fact, id argue that MOST of you are stupid as fuck when it comes to crypto.

It is soooo blatantly obvious that Charlie Lee is Satoshi.... First of all, lets backtrack a little, he started & developed Coinbase and specifically services only three coins. Do you think these were chosen at random?

Look at his twitter handle.

Look at how passionate he speaks about Crypto. Notice how he ALWAYS speaks of Bitcoin and the most beautiful woman he ever saw. Im serious, watch ANY interview where he mentions BTC and analyze how he describes it.

Bring ETH into the mix, he doesn't 100% approve of it, but he respects it in a weird way as if you were trying to hide how you really feel about it.

Lastly, Charlie Lee is fucking loaded. Turning down a lucrative job at a cutting edge fintech company like Coinbase is CRAZY unless you already have a fuckton of money already.

Do the math. Coinbase wont actually add any new coins anytime soon or ever.

Tezos

is that still a thing ?

Having met Charlie Lee irl.

He's too trolly to be Satoshi.

Fuck off mate.

Link related: gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

He didn't start Coinbase you fucking dipshit and his wealth comes from his chink brother Bobby Lee manipulating Litecoin on Chinese exchanges.

Fucking brainlet.

>cutting edge fintech company

Just a middleman exchange

??????????????????????????????

u dumb

someone had a screenshot of R.I.P.

BCH
OMG
XRP
0x
VTC
Augur - strange hunch due to a lot of the head gdax/coinbase engineers follow Augur on twitter, same for VTC

and possibly monero

There was that screencap of the Coinbase code a while back with Golem and Augur in it. Not sure if it was legit.

BCH before all of these.

Not the biggest fan. But 0x makes the most sense.They'll be on an exchange.
But I don't see that until 3Q.

I'd bet money it's Ripple. Req would be weird as fuck since it's so new. It isn't gonna be Monero since that is literally "darknet privacycoin". The only privacycoin I'd imagine they'd add would be Zcash but I could be wrong. I wish it was Chainlink. Bitcoin Cash is another safe bet but might be confusing to normies

Ripple

Coinbase?
Maybe on gdax but not on coinbase

Coinbase is the normie heaven so something simple, usable like dash or more likely Ripple.

Gdax on the other hand will list the good investments

Have you ever heard about aggressive marketing tactics?

REQ

list cheap coin, price sky rockets, causing people to fomo. holders make money, citizens make money, everybody happy. Same play they ran with eth, but even bigger this time. Ltc didn't play out because it only had room to 2-3x when it was added. The multiples will cause fomo and boom, mass fiat enters market, causing bitcoin to eventually continue to rise.

my money is on Link or Req

Of course XLM. Partnership with IBM..

source: I fuck, and it's likely that you are 95% pajeets.

too many coins in circulation, not enough new money entering the market.

If you think Coinbase is gonna list either of those coins you are actually retarded

when should the new listing happen?

Link confirmed.

It won't be a privacy coin cause mainstream regulation etc, my guess is Bitcoin Cash or Ripple.

Coinbase & REQ share the same DNA, so eventually REQ without doubt but it might be 6-12 months.

Insider here.

Its WANCHAIN guys.

So essentially i should buy ripple?

Smart money already knows its req. Do what you wish with that information.