Why does Veeky Forums like France so much? I get hating the Germany unified under Prussia this timeline has...

Why does Veeky Forums like France so much? I get hating the Germany unified under Prussia this timeline has, but Austria is clearly the best great power historically, aesthetically, culturally, and ethically.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I get hating the Germany unified under Prussia this timeline
fag

I notice that you didn't mention that austria was the best great power militarily, are you trying to draw attention away from the fact that the french absolutely crushed austria and caused the dissolution of the HRE? by what metrics do you determine that your hodgepodge of conflicting ethnicities and inability to reform is the best great power in the qualities you listed?

*blocks your path towards not pissing away Europe's dominance of the world in a completely needless war*
Thanks Prussia, I sure do love ZOG and mulattoes

Shouldn't have gotten in others' business then, I guess. Had Britain and the US minded their own the war would have been over in 1915.

>tfw no germany united by british ruled Hanover

RIP Austro-Hungarian borders.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

best pussy rankings:
1. French
2. German
246. Austrian

austria-hungary has DISGUSTING borders

>where going to invade a neutral power guaranteed by britian and randomly attack a US ship for shits n giggles
>FUCK YOU NIGEL AND JOHNNY THIS WAS YOUR FAULT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED AFTER WE ATTACKED YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

because 90% of Veeky Forums are edgy frenchies and bongs

Yeah, Britain wanted that war.
>implying they gave a shit about anyone's neutrality

also
>randomly attack a US ship for shits n giggles
lmao
>When Lusitania was built, her construction and operating expenses were subsidised by the British government, with the provision that she could be converted to an Armed Merchant Cruiser if need be. At the outbreak of the First World War, the British Admiralty considered her for requisition as an armed merchant cruiser, and she was put on the official list of AMCs.[5]
> At the time she was sunk, she was carrying over 4 million rounds of small-arms ammunition (.303 caliber), almost 5,000 shrapnel shell casings (for a total of some 50 tons), and 3,240 brass percussion fuses, in addition to 1,266 passengers and a crew of 696.[3][4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania

>Lusitania
>US ship
>randomly attacked
gas yourself

>Ignores the Treaty of London that dictates Britain will uphold Belgium's right to independence and neutrality in the event of invasion (fun fact: the g*rman confederation also signed the treaty)
Sounds like Britain was doing exactly what they had promised Belgium, user.

Fuck off sodomite

>randomly attack
American education

The USA should have attacked Bongistan in 1914, and cleaned up that shithole for once and for all.

Are you illiterate or what?
Britain used Belgium as an excuse to go to war with Germany. They didn't give a fuck about treaties, see how they protected Poland from the USSR

I fell for the "france is gay lol" meme. then i read some books. before the plague hit in 1348 or so, france had a population of around 20 million and the countryside was more densely populated than today. meanwhile 5 million brits were shivering and irrelevant, the germans were so uncouth and backward that the french diplomats were shocked, and the spanish were just getting their shit back together.

those frogs were building massive castles and cathedrals, developing chivalry, and not living like savages; basically keeping the momentum going and giving the other nobles an example of what was possible.

it was the soul of europe for a long, long time. i underestimated the france's deep history. i just wish we knew more about the Merovingians. it's like a 300 year period with only the faintest outlines. any worthwhile books on them (besides gregory's history and the grail nonsense)?

So you agree that Britain upheld their end of the Treaty they signed, yeah?
Anyway, the pact between Poland and the UK specified that Britain would defend Poland if Germany was the one to invade Poland. The September Invasion of Poland begins on the 1st, with Britain and France declaring war on the 3rd. The Soviet invasion would only occur on the 17th after the Soviets signed another pact to end any future Japanese border conflicts.
Britain was divided on how to approach the invasion of Poland by the Soviets, and in fact, considered war with them. Thankfully, they had common sense and realized they might have a future ally to combat Germany, or at the very least not fight Germany + Soviets

Why must the Hun and their sympathizers ignore the reality of treaties and their consequences?