Why aren't you buying Bitcoin Cash?

Why aren't you buying Bitcoin Cash?
BCH is going to moon, triple trade volume in the past 5 hours and all the koreans are pumping the shit out of.

Don't miss out. Filling up my bags now while it's undervalued.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WdsNn
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not tonight, user

just sold a stack, hoping a down trend continues next few hours and I can catch a dip to increase BCH stack.

Volume rose and dropped during the day, along with the price. This coin isn't going anywhere.

get out boy, correction is cming hard

The Bitcoin Cash scam is over. Didn't you get The Memo?

please explain how it is a scam

It is a scam that has been outed. Watch the chart dive as everyone finds out but you.

biz only starts shilling BCC at the last few green candles of the last pump. Now at the bottom of the latest dip they are telling you to sell. Remember rule 1, do the opposite of what biz says.

I love Bitcoin Cash transactions and whatnot, but the price is so fucking low. Why.... A lot of people hate it.

stawp
i help one day
i shit the next

jews will be jews

You're in for a world of hurt once bitcoin enthusiasts realize that bitcoin cash is NOT backed by actual cash.

Well, people tend to hate a coin after they get burned in a pump and dump scam on false info. This is the third time Bitcoin Cash has been abused in this manner. After this, it will be hated more than Link, the last coin these mongs abused in this manner. When they started attacking Bitcoin itself, it was a Bridge To Far.

too, even.

Buy the dip

The last two sets of steep red candles were the Redditor scammers dumping their bags on Veeky Forums literal tards. The next more gradual set of red candles ongoing now is Veeky Forums slowly capitulating as they realize they have been had.

Idiot. these are the three pump and dump scams.

HAHAHAHA
>Drawing lines with paint on a CoinMarketCap image
Instantly -10 TA credibility

you sure are aggressive against BCH, kek. I wonder what your motive is.

2k this week

It's a portrait of (you) I can't believe someone took that bait. You fucking Mong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Welp, the Redditors who started this scam were pretty aggressively attacking Bitcoin. Now they have dumped their bags on you Mongs and walked away. I was going to let it rest at that, but one of you Mongs started the "Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin" bullshit again today.

you reveal how little you know

anonymous miners have been accumulating BCH from the fork block and not a single one has moved. Korea is buying in droves, and the scenario for a flippening is a possibility

yesh going to outer space bitmain has been stocking up on it

go back to your cave, you inbred fuck.

How bout I slap that stupid look off your face with a picture.

R u retarded?

He is not retarded, but you Somali Butt Pirate Bitcoin Crash Mongs are.

Obviously same guy with different id he posts this shit meme every thread

He is. He is in every BCC thread embarrassing himself

We've been get goys, oh well, only +20% on this one

plz hit 0.01 and ill sell plz plz plz

OK. I will let it. For (you) But after that, The Crash.

fuck this pajeet shit, im out

REEEEEEEEEEE

BCC= Bitconnect
BCH= Bitcoin Cash

Some exchanges still call Bitcoin Cash as BCC, but they are in the minority. Start calling it as BCH and there will be less confusion + less people buying into Bitconnect scam.

SIdenote: Fuck Bitconnect, this thing brings credibility of cryptos down.

Buy the dip retard. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become instantly rich

B-b-b-but Pajeet Teeka said Bitconnect was g-g-going t-to the m-m-moon.

Thank you based user

BCH will do another continuation signal (pennant, flag, ...) and continue the bull for at least one more leg up a few days from now.

imgur.com/a/WdsNn

Once the continuation signal is defined, buy in at the bottom of the signal or once it breaks out. 20 dollars here or there doesn't really matter too much if it is going up another $200 afterwards.

Have Bitcoin. Already rich. Dumped Bitcoin Crash at previous ATH, where it will never be again. Will be richer than I am now when Bitcoin soars on the incoming 100 Billion in Hedge Fund Derivatives Trading entry. Why don't YOU buy the Bitcoin dip?

how bout that real advice on biz

You reckon the next leg up will be monday or there abouts?

Don't trust me 100%, but that will probably be my play

Based on the length of the last pennant, yes, around monday

I reckon you better take a look at the penis graph I posted earlier. If this pump and dump is like the last two, there is no next leg up. If it is like the Link scam pump and dumps, it will fall to 400 as you guys dump the bags that were dumped on you by redditors, then it will rise back to 560 as the next round of bagholders shill it to dump it, and so on, until it is under $160, and no one on biz speaks its name again.

Hope so, need to cash out then haha

until it becomes accumulatered at the all time low price of 10 sats, where it will then flippen with BTC and become BTC

Actually keked, M8.

"Look at me, I am the Bitcoin now! Hey! Is that a sni-

your thoughts on GBTC announcing they are selling 3,000 BCH per day for like 2 months

is that priced in to your meme lines?

no it's not, it's a korean shitcoin shilled so hard by bitcoin Judas that it's over-inflated

Yes. Barry Silbert is one of the first to uncover the Flippening scam, and decided to start dumping BCH. One of the smartest moves ever made in crypto. Holy Fuck, someone on here does do something besides fap to traps all day. Impressive, user.

And yes, the Flippening Scam was started by The Redditor Bitcoin Judas, real middle initial X.

This guy finally convinced me to go all in BCH.

Can this break 0.1 ?

Silbert will dump just under a quarter million BCH in the first round, as 100 Billion is coming in to the real Bitcoin. Its going to be a Flippening, all right. People doing the back flip off the Golden Gate.

Saw that. You spiked it up .3% and it immediately dropped 4% down past your buy in. Monumentally retarded. Hope that blunt was good.

Only if the news has not reached the Koreans.

3000 BCH per day is a drop in the ocean at the growing volumes BCH is getting.

I also doubt they will dump that much. Barry is connected with S2X and probably has a lot of investment in it. He knows S2X has a small chance of surviving if BCH continues up and is now making FUD with this statement. The whole war for becoming the surviving Bitcoin has a lot of people desperate. Just look at the guys in this thread, who didn't buy BCH and are now bashing it left and right.

My "meme lines" have earned me a lot of money. Just want to help Veeky Forums.
I bought BCH at $360 and made this thread ^ at $450, now it is at $600.
>meme lines

Because I'm already holding it, never sold out.

Everyone hates chinks, that's why.
Even chinks hate chinks.

China mines about 85% of BTC. You must hate BTC even more then.

>mining = development and control

>>>>>r/btc

Trend reversal. Here we gooooo

This is the definition of buying the dip. get in before 0.1

It's fascinating how things have changed since 1 August on Veeky Forums. I told all you dumb faggots to buy bitcoin Cash like I did at @ $200 and noone listened.

It got pummeled by morons left and right saying 'chinkcoin' 'scam' etc but as you can see it's the genuine article.

I now own more bitcoin than I could ever have afforded (only like ~10, small fries I know), thanks to Blockstream's propaganda and censorship campaign.

Bitcoin is dead, long live bitcoin (cash).

it's probably gonna be a couple days before .1 but it'll find stability above .1 shortly after

kek

BCash is a scam, but i still dump mine so if it pumps its great.

Because BCashers look like this IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc

BCHtards on Veeky Forums are so fake. Anyone even suggests their shitcoin looks like a PnD, which is at least a fair observation, they are like
> YOU'RE THE MOST BIGGEST IDEOT EVER HAHAHA SO RETARDED SIR

/r/bitcoin cucks are here

>r/btc cucks are here

ftfy

it takes over 30 seconds for him to start talking

"If you think Bitcoin should be censorship resistant money and that anybody can use them without needing permission from somebody else, why would you trust a bunch of people that are engaging in censorship".

>support at 620 after a 50% climb
Fuck this is going 1k. I was getting JUSTd last fork but this fork I'm making fat gains. Let's go bch bros

Daily Reminder to Bitcoin Cash Trash; Bitcoin Cash is an Alt Coin, and that is ALL it will ever be.

BCC, will be the new Bitcoin if you want it or not. Noone gives a fuck if you can see this or not, but you can't deny reality. Also FUCK SEGWIT, this was never intended and is a pervasion of the original idea.

how much BCH do I need to make it

250 to really make it

ideally over 50

FFS, it is BCH
BCC = Bitconnect

i have 1

Sorry, I meant Bitcoin of course. Soon after Segwit1X - Legacy will loose its market domination, we can all just refer to BCH as Bitcoin.

then your best chance is luck out on altcoin pumps, don't get greedy and you'll triple that amount in less than a month.

Not falling in trap of you whale fuckers

After Fork

BCH = 7800$
100 BTC = 1 BCH

Bought some BCH.

Am I going to get JUST'd or will I make it?

I am mostly in ETH for the long term, but in regards to BCH, BT1 and BT2; yes, BCH is probably best risk/value invest right now.

If you hold trough fork and don't have weak hands, as well as having more then "some" BCH.. you will make it :). Best thing to do right now is just buy a good BCH posiition and dont look at coins untill 1 week after fork.

on the one hand that could give me incredible, incredible returns

on the other hand what about all the poor normies who were brainwashed into dumping their BCH and who are now buying BTC at all time highs

if BCH flippening happens there will be so much blood on the streets I can't imagine the overall crypto market cap won't take a huge hit and enter another years-long bear market

I put 1 BTC into it. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for he strategic advice.

Any and all investments are risky by nature so live and lean

No one can accuratly predict how quick it will happen after the fork is the question

Np. Nothing is certain, but it is a good bet at the moment :).

If BTC takes a huge shit and "crashes" (aka going to ~4.5k), we will proabably see the biggest ALT season up to this date a week or two later. It will be sick

Beautiful, actually lol'd. Listen to this user and please stop buying shitcoins my fellow Veeky Forumsbros, also, do not kill yourselves.

Understood. I take full responsibility for my trades.