Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/3874707/#3875816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomutra
youtube.com/watch?v=EdEXfAcpB7g
youtube.com/watch?v=huT5__BqY_U
youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_omnium_florum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The poos have respect for superior intellect.

Indians believe that cow poo is holy, for fuel in starting fires and purifying the Ganges.

They provide milk for people so they are kind of like revered as mothers.

if you think about it milk and cheese is pretty sick

super sick brah

fpbp

lmfao

>revering your mother
Is there anything more subhuman? You should hit your mother at least twice a week.

The fucking LOVE cow piss.

They even have cow pee soda.

I'm amazed how Indians were one of the major civilizations under antiquity. Hinduism was a mistake, bring back Buddhism and Jainism.

Well drinking their piss is over the top

But to be honest since cows provide milk for humans it kind of make sense for some to put them into your religion

Add in Icecream to that list.

They're considered very peaceful animals who ask for very little and give so much, especially milk. Thus they're treated like a mother, who gives so much unconditionally without asking in return. Cows are also intimately associated with Lord Kṛṣṇa, who is the protector of the cows, and who is a cowherd boy himself.

because their ancestors were nomadic pastoralists who depended on their cattle for everything

Something about cosmic maternal divinity or something along those lines. A cow is often seen as giving birth the world or nourishing the deities in the various creation narratives of the Indo-European strain of thought.

So in secular words: cow gib milkies! mmmm cow nourish grass wit poo-poo! cow pull plow thru garden for veggie!!1

>those mommy milkers

Buddhism as we know it would not exist without Hinduism.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/3874707/#3875816

But both of those are just rips of hinduism

I recall reading about a cow about to be slaughtered that began weeping and a shitload of hindus showed up to buy it and worship it

glad it wasn't just me.

I assumed this was just a joke.
Please tell me this was some sort of mistranslation or something. I'm losing what little respect for the poos I had left.

made me giggle

Everyone is wrong.

The psilocybin mushroom that thrives in bovine feces was culturally important being the only reliable conduit for human consciousness to access the spirit realm.

They always had more people than cows so cows are inflated in value.
Besides butchering breasts of burden in such environment where continuous agriculture is possible. Compare that to England where they are more abundant than people and winters where agriculture is not possible and animal food is demanded.

did pajeets eat fucking cow shit?

With enough curry maybe

Strange erection thread.

that cow is cute, CUUUTE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomutra
holy fuck it's real
and i thought the chinese had weird medical practices

Fpbp

because there weren't enough horses to go around

Cows have consciousness and Indians are woke

Just because "they have it" doesn't mean everybody drinks it.
Prove to me that stuff is sold all over india.

Cows have big fat boobs where there vaginas should be.
Imagine you could make love to a woman with tits hanging over her pussy. Imagine fucking a woman's boobs straight, not for pretend by rubbing your dick between them like you're trying to make fire on her sternum.
>breasts of burden

Go on then you piss-ass lazy twat. Read the link.
Fuck I hate this "you got served" shit.
>Just because "they have it" doesn't mean everybody drinks it.
>HURR BUT THEY HAVE IT IT SAYS SO RIGHT HERE IN THIS LINK

>Gomutra (Sanskrit: गोमूत्र gomūtra; lit. "cow urine") refers to the usage of cow urine for therapeutic purposes in traditional Indian medicine, Ayurveda.[1] It is also used in Vaastu Shastra for purification purposes.[2]
>in Hinduism, cow urine has a special significance as a medicinal drink.[3][4]
It literally says that they drink it in the article you autistic fuck

this

milk truck just arrived.

Cows are extremely important.
>milk
>beef
>hides
>shit can be burned as fuel
cows are so valuable to an up and coming civilization, it's hardly surprising that the polytheist religions put a heavy emphasis on them.

Why not just burn all the shit in the streets?

They provide milk when you're young.
They can do farming or transport goods.
Heat/electricity from their poo(methane).

So they provide food/work/heat.

One more protip. Cow as religions symbol has roots in Yamna culture. However the change from sacrifice to sacreness of it probably came after Buddhism/Jainism. Due to the principle of ahimsa. This is one of the reason a huge ~40% chunk of India is vegetarian.

do milk

Cows are really cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdEXfAcpB7g

And cleanliness

because herbivore shit burns better and is less hazardous than the shit of animals that eat meat

It is sold in every state according to their website

the cow is a hohol animal
hohol mafia

Big bobs

I mean of all things to be worshipped, cows at least make sense. They provide so much and all you have to do is feed them and be nice to them.

Cows are often cute
youtube.com/watch?v=huT5__BqY_U

All ancient civilizations were doing retarded things, they were still figuring out a lot of stuff for the first time after all.
Modern India just happen to be backward and then shit by modern standards.

Totally upvoted dude XD

I mean all jokes aside, cows actually are pretty good problem solvers and have extremely good memory. And they enjoy a good trombone performance
youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

POO IN LOO
PEE OF MOO

Pretty much all prey animals enjoy the sound of music as they're naturally curious.

This, for fuck's sake:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_omnium_florum

Aqua omnium florum or all-flower water was water distilled from cow-dung in May, when the cows ate fresh grass with meadow flowers. It was also known less euphemistically as aqua stercoris vaccini stillatitia (distilled water of cow dung).[1] This was used as a medicine to treat a variety of ailments including gout, rheumatism and tuberculosis.[2][3]

Cow tea or urina vaccina (cow's urine) was sometimes called aqua omnium florum too.[1] This was used as a purgative for which the dosage would be "half a pint drank warm from the cow".[5] It was drunk by women in May to clear their complexion.[1]

this was in the 17th century, the fucking """Age of Reason"""

18th century was the age of reason

poo

it started well into the 17th century.

Fucking americans are at it again.