Weimar Republic

Was it really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there was a small period of time between the hyperinflation and great depression where it was a decent place to live

Yea I like Babylon Berlin too.

depression didn't hit germany as bad as elsewhere. there were some bad periods but by the early thirties is was getting back to normal.

Is it any good? Btw, on a scale from 1 to 10l, how degenerate is it?

Worse. It was a degenerate cesspit on top of being an economic shithole.

That said, the Nazis were degenerates themselves and ultimately fucked up the economy so badly that they had to start a war that undid everything they had accomplished prior to 1939.

It's got a few of the cast from Generation War if you're into that

Yeah. They wouldn't have voted for the nazis or other extreme parties if it wasn't

I'm enjoying it. Foreign language shows can be very difficult to get into though. A movie is easy, but when you're watching 15+ hours of subtitles, it makes it a little difficult to really get into the show, it's tough to get a sense of the characters and their quirks. Literally every character has the same voice in your head - yours.

It's a great show though.

weimar was even more degenerate than modern USA, literally cultural bolshevism, especially in berlin until based Gauleiter Goebbels swept them out
10/10

Watch more anime, you get used to it.

Yes it was pretty bad but G*rmans are not human and they deserved it.

>until based Gauleiter Goebbels swept them out
>Gauleiter Goebbels
>based

>cultural bolshevism

Fuck you alt-righties are fucking retarded.

were there even niggers or turks in Germany in the 20s like there are today?

>were there even niggers or turks in Germany in the 20s like there are today?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Wasn't the Rhineland still occupied by France in the 20's, so it technically wasn't "Germany" per se?

Ultimately, blacks would've been an extremely insignificant part of the population, even factoring in the Rhineland territory France occupied.

>Wasn't the Rhineland still occupied by France in the 20's, so it technically wasn't "Germany" per se?

You're thinking of the Saar which was a French protectorate but restored to German control in 1935. The Rhineland was occupied but not formally annexed.

It was actually worse

>mfw wander the streets with my gang full of gay boy twink fucktoys who are mostly under age

why even live

>mfw that song in the second episode

What's the second season like?

It's very likely you would be arrested by the police. You know it was illegal? Male homosexuality was penalized and so was not registered prostitution.

Your picture is from a 1930 film Der Blaue Engel with Marlene Dietrich and Emil Jannings.

In 1928 the Nazis got 2.6% votes.

Stop being straight

Start fucking twink prostitutes

Watching it now. Its painful how Rath loses his gun EVERY fucking time he pulls it out.

And even in 1930s they weren't very popular in the cities (which supposed to be "degenerate"). The Nazis were most popular among poorer middle-classes, rural workers and peasants.

Yes, Why do you think people voted for an absolute madman like hitler, it was that bad.

>cultural bolshevism
what did he mean by this beyond "stuff I don't like"?

No, I call stuff i don't like facism, capitalism and many other funny words

>Don't like fascism
>based Gauleiter Goebbels
lel ok senpai

It made more scientific discoveries than Nazis.

Social and gender science are not real science, user

The only german pseudoscience is a racial theory.
The Weimar Republic was known for their advancement of physics, the most real science of them all.

>Fuck traps
Sounds like /ourguy/

I think weimar republic was know for being the birthplace for shit psychology and pos-mo

It was good for its time, you can't expect to start perfectly scientific psychology from scratch.

so like normal Berlin?

Their habit to give chancellor dictatorial mandate when parliament couldn't agree about things was pretty cool.
I think it will be back if Germany won't be able to form a government.

Can anyone recommend a good book on the Weimar Republic?