Were they heros or villains?

Were they heros or villains?

African Americans are wh*teoids

They were heroes since the FBI tried to stop them and everybody knows the FBI is always up to no good
[spoiler]please dont shut down my computer i still have yet to complete uni[/spoiler]

Tragic heroes

Antiheroes obviously

Seeing how Black Lives Matter behaved despite video recording proving that they were basically acting like a terrorist organization, I'm now extremely skeptical of the Black Panthers or civil rights groups that were allegedly so peaceful. Like how BLM peacefully looted and burnt down cities and assaulted people.

heroes

but turning maoist was retarded

We're they the only Americans to use the second amendment for what it was intended for?

same

I look back on the civil rights movement and realize they were probably no better than SJWs today

>BLM is an organized hive mind with consensus and coordination on everything they do
>the myriad crazy white people who perform mass shootings every year are one-off lone wolves who represent the failing mental health system

>turning Maoist

That sounds like something a villian would do

that was your conclusion from research into the Civil Rights Movement?

niggers are more collectivist than white people. Hence why you see white people protesting with BLM but no niggers protesting with the KKK

this

don't see why even communist take maoism seriously

Ya it's crazy how well they organize by mainly using Twitter lol

This isn't a comic book.
They did good things and bad things.

They were the Robespierres of black America. The cause was just, but they should've chilled with the guillotine.

BLM doesn't want to kill/exile all white people

KKK are hive-minded in their hatred, BLM not so much.

They literally did nothing wrong, if you think otherwise it's probably because you are racist.

t.reddit

>cop kills innocent people on tape and gets away with it
>people start believing that American law enforcement are just armed thugs and not protectors of society
>American media says "only person that can kill a bad guy with gun is good guy with gun"
>kill bad guy with gun
>"WTF THESE PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT TERRORIST!"

How is BLM equivalent to the KKK? serious question.
And blacks are no more collectivist than anyone else.

Yes

So if Black people attended KKK rallies the KKK would be less collectivist?
Tell me, what do you think would happen if a black guy turned up to a KKK rally?

>BLM burns down a city and attacks people
>BLM and media cover it up or defend it when confronted about it
>not an organized hivemind

Civil rights were peaceful BECAUSE they knew white people would do such mental gymnastics

though when MLK was shot they stopped that because
>be peaceful
>get shot

They did good things and bad things. I respect them because they at least attempted to make something of the black community instead of just whining and asking for gibs like black people do nowadays.

What city did BLM the org burn down?

rational people in a irrational world.

>police are inserted into peaceful protests to cause riots
why did they do this if BLM were inherently violent?

Most based American political movement to exist since the early IWW and John Brown’s abolitionists.

No, armed coal miners in the 1900s and 1910s did too.

Off the top of my head Ferguson

>B-B-BUT THEY DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE BLM
>be in BLM
>walk across the road and smash a window
>walk back
>B-B-B-BUT HE WASN'T IN BLM

>police caused the riots
Holy fucking shit kill yourself nigger.

>when internet ameriboos hate on Maoism
maybe cause it works

right well, I guess you've made your point

>BLM dicksuckers and Mao dicksuckers in the same thread

Makes one ponder

Niggers aren't Americans tho

How?

China only got good after the government removed most of the bullshit he did. All Mao's policies gave was starvation.

More American than you Mohammed.

China only became a world power when they distanced themselves from Maoist thought.

Ferguson and Baltimore

>black people
>protesting with the KKK
only if they brought the motherfucking ruckas.
serieously though like due you not understand the difference or did i get baited hard enough to use the snipping too?

>How is BLM equivalent to the KKK?
Both are the designated racial chimpout group

>famines happen on a regular basis throughout Chinese history
>Mao shows up
>famines stop for good

Really makes you think.

Baltimore, Ferguson/St.Louis, Charlotte, Milwaukee, probably some others.

>kill all the birds
>cause millions of deaths for no reason

GLORIOUS MAO

Birds are counter revolutionary class enemies.

They're split down the middle on gay marriage and confederate symbols staying up.

Neither

they had a good cause and fought it in an all-American way (though they shouldn't have been commies), but they died like bitches (not heroic at all)

pro:
fighting against oppressive system and government

con:
dirty fucking commies

Robespierre only gotten flack when he was killing his own guys. Not too many examples of BPP purging fellow blacks or even sympathetic whites.

maybe lenins of black America?

I think they probably got infiltrated by the fbi and radicalized
Really though, the fbi has done such things multiple times. That's Freedom for ya

As if they'd need to be infiltrated to become violent. That's reserved for white groups like the militia movements in the 80s to 90s.

Imagine being so delusional to make this jpg.

To be fair FBI fucked over all groups that seemed threatening at the time. even KKK were raped
I just wish American society stop ignoring the issues that caused BPP to be a thing. You can destroy any racial group, but if you want to stop riots, then quit trying to fuck over your own citizens.

it's the populares vs optimates all over again

>a Russian slips, bumps his head and dies
>ANOTHER VICTIM OF COMMUNISM
>millions of people die as a direct result of the policies of capitalist governments and market distribution systems
>lol it just happens guys

Its almost like the Bengal famine happened because there was a world war going on and the Indian ocean had an enemy navy preventing supplies from getting through.

It's like he hasn't learned the last time posting the same shit over and over.

Designated by whom?

Link articles where BLM claimed (as terrorist organizations do) any of the damage done in there locations.

We're currently hung up on the Media+Democrats scapegoating white people before we can get to that.
For sure Black Lives Matter was not infiltrated, they actually believe in the shit they do. People don't understand the atmosphere that's wiring this type of group.

>you have to take credit for something for you to have done it
Okay I'm just gonna steal all your shit and shoot you and I'm fine as long as I don't take credit for it.

Umm, you don't have to claim it to have committed the act.

It's a sad state of affairs for this board. Lefty/pol/ probably.

>there was only one famine in India under British rule

Bengal famine wasn’t even the worst one.

What proof (from a reputable source) that it was BLM the org that was doing the damage and not random protestors/riotors?

Athens, Tennessee

>organize protest in the streets of a town
>bus people in for your group who aren't even the fucking locals
>turns into riot
>don't condemn it and infact defend it
>happens at every single town they did it

Can I hear a "dindu" over here?

Greentext stories aren’t proof from a reputable source.

Proof from a reputable source? lol

I just want proof of these /pol/tier claims that keep being being propagated on this board.

>populares are just scapegoating us patricians we didn't do anything at all!

and then the republic falls

The funny part about that is they went to visit China and Mao wouldn't even go see them despite Huey being so sure that Mao cared deeply about the success of the Panthers.

What are you referencing to that is so important to you that you've forgotten how to construct proper sentences?

Then I will act as a witness. The dindus went ape.

>the myriad crazy white people who perform mass shootings every year are one-off lone wolves who represent the failing mental health system

Except they literally are you stupid fuck. They probably wouldn't be mass shooters to begin with if they organized and made actual friends instead.

I can never get a read on Huey. A lot of things, especially his demise paints a picture about him that's often ignored. Nothing is black and white, he was clearly a smart guy. When I learned about him he was made out to be a saint.

Modern Klan? They'd probably just ask him to leave.

>when you are called a Terrorist because you don't want to be killed by police when you are unarmed and didn't break the law

only in America

lmao did you think this was an intelligent post when you were typing this out? how do those two things even begin to compare or correlate? blm is an organised protest movement with leaders, common goals and objectives, common grievances, protest sites etc. mass shooting are, as you tried to sarcastically point out, random bursts of violence by individuals, for no discernible ideological reason. i know you probably creamed yourself when florida happened because you have think something on white people but for gods sake at least use it in an appropriate context you dribbling retard.

Oh the riots didn't happen and BLM, that was imaginary. Also Mao was a great ruler.

>Just because I'm terrorizing people to achieve a political agenda doesn't mean I'm a terrorist, it's the white people's fault.

They'd been in that town so long
That back in the city
They were taken as lost and gone and unknown
For a long long time

>when you ignore 99.9999% of black deaths by shooting and only mourn and lash out in anger over the ones committed by the people trying to deal with criminals, not the ones committed by the criminals themselves

only in afro-america

When will we have justice for him, Veeky Forums?

sad, you know they do this so they can go in after the artificial violence starts to crack down and disperse the demonstrators forcefully

but in Baltimore they didn't do that, they expressly gave BLM room for violence, space to destroy

you could not be more delusional

>probably

>Oh the riots didn't happen
I don't think user was denying that. I'd also like to know if they defended the violence or not.

>all protest groups are terrorists

You know what would be a good way to stop the crime? Having police that don't kill innocent civilians.

blatant strawman, terrible
>NOT ALL PROTESTS

did he really do anything wrong? You just know the CIA was up to something.

Does anyone here seriously not remember the riot, after riot, after riot and the way BLM and the media handled it each time? This was one of the big things driving people over to the right and caused part of Veeky Forums to go full Nazi.

except it wouldn't though

the police treat black communities like warzones because they are fucking warzones

Or don't be like Mike Brown and charge at a cop who's trying to arrest you because you robbed a store.

I never understood the KKK/Black lives matter comparison. They are nothing alike.

Just through pure osmosis, the narrative was local protests were peaceful, but outsiders started the violence.

>its an "all spree shooters are white, us black kings and queens never commit mass shootings fr yall wypipo is crazy bye [gif of beyonce sipping a drink]" episode

it's been stated again and again but whites are under-represented in mass shootings. but then again, it's easy to forget dorner, the facebook live shootings last year, beltway, micah xavier johnson, hartford distributors shooting etc etc when it doesn't fit into a narrative.

Can’t corner the Dorner

user this graph shows that whites make up the majority of mass shooters

you don't understand proportional representation