$223 usd 20/01/2018

You’d better be ducking right this time

You seem like a good guy. I trust you. Going all in.

hello i am from the future and the Original Poster is correct, ripple does in fact price at $223 on the 20th of January in the year 2018. pls load up your bags now or stay poor forever

Ripple should convert XRP into IPO that is trade on NASDAQ or NYSE and create a new private Ripple network for banks. Then banks will be happy because they no longer share the blockchain with unwanted strangers. Investors in XRP are also satisfied because they own XRP-stock which is traded on NASDAQ.

Got some news for you.One of the XRP guys who left owns like 50 billion of these, and there was a court caes and he's only alloewd to sell like a billion a month.

Enjoy the bags waiting for 223 usd lol.

Banks using ripple are already on another chain with the ripple tech...

1 trillion coins in circulation

lol ...more than world fait circulation////

this is proof Veeky Forums filled with smelly pajeet who doesnt even know what coin supply and market cap means

everyone realizes what happens when the Japanese have their debt jubilee, right?

If the coin becomes mainstream for the public coin supply and market cap doesnt mean shit.

Thanks econ professor. How do I into math?

Oh my lord I hope you aren't actually serious

baka jews senpai

what is 223*38,531,538,922

Most banks are part of the R3 consortium

Can you explain

Still SBI is the largest holder of r3 ;) and they want #XRPTHESTANDARD. Why suing ripple when the coins aren't needed ;) hints hints hints

this, I'd much rather hold shares of the company because I know it actually has a future. As for the coin? Who knows if it's ever going to go up enough to be worth it