Supposed proof that modern Egyptians are not the ancient Egyptians

youtube.com/watch?v=uSWPHMNTOmk

How accurate is this video? He sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

whenweruled.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He makes several absurd mistakes and outrageous claims.
He says that William of Orange was a 12th century figure and uses medieval POC as a source - it's a tumblr page that asserted mozart was black.
In this clip he unironically cites Herodetus and claims he wrote in 30BC!
His teacher Robin Walker is a literal who with a site called
whenweruled.com
He says we can't have it both ways but the truth is black revisionists can't.
If the Greeks described those of the upper Nile as Ethiopian, burnt faces then they would be making a relative observation and it stands to reason they they were much fairer.
Also Ethiopians were from Ethiopia, the term meant the upper Nile, Nubia, what we would now call East Africa.

Regardless Akala and most Black revisionist are west African and indigenous to a region further away from Cairo than Cairo is to London.

>we wuzing is now allowed and tolerated at top british academia
RIP England

We are the true kangz.

t. Hamite.

Can you bump this thread.

He's not wrong though. He's citing actual sources, something Veeky Forums rarely does.

Well, they're not. There's no such thing as a neat connection from people from millennia ago to today. This applies to any modern people.

>There's no such thing as a neat connection from people from millennia ago to today. This applies to any modern people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
Explain Samaritans then.

Yes Egypt was invaded many times, it was also probably the most populous place in the world outside of China so it would be hard for invaders to leave a dent, the greek colonists of egypt were probably (this is conjecture don't quote me) under 5% of the population and didnt intermarry with native egyptians

This argument is like saying Bulgaria isnt slavic because it's been invaded by Bolgars, Greeks, Turks etc

though the arab invasion probably changed the genetic makeup it wouldn't be enough to turn them from black to semitic

>this kills the kangz

i used to be a big fan of akala when i was an edgy teenager

this guy literally believes that the malian empire sailed to the americas and created meso-american civilisation. he's intelligent sure, but the perfect example of someone intelligent who disregards facts for feelsy fairytales and things they'd like believe, not unlike varg.

oxford union addresses are just speeches from influential media figures, if he's accepted by academia so is fucking tommy robinson

tbf they get a diverse range of prominent figures in to discuss particular issues, centred around a premise or statement, and the audience vote on whether they are convinced by it

I enjoyed the one where they voted that islam was not a religion of peace, though admittedly not by as big a margin as a sane audience would have produced

given the known presence of egyptians in roman britain, and of christians from byzantine north africa in anglo-saxon england, there is literally more chance of these we-wuzzers being descended from ramses the great via their huwite, slave-owning grandpappy than through their useless bantu forebears

I read a thing on here that modern Egyptians have more sub Saharan DNA than ancients. Most likely due to the Arab slave trade.

the entire argument rests on the notion that before greco-roman and arab settlement, all of africa was an entirely black, that is negroid, continent
which is a little odd when one considers that europe, asia and africa are a single landmass

What dies that have to do with what he wrote

>outside of China

Including China, the only competitor was Mesopotamia

I've heard goddamned NPR use medieval POC as a source unironically on my car radio. They were attacking the alt-right's obsession with European history and mentioned Veeky Forums, the male reporter said he lurked a thread where "they" were posting lots of pictures of European castles and he though it was weird there were so many pictures. I nearly puked I was laughing so hard.

>no such thing as a neat connection from people from millennia ago to today
>applies to any modern people
wrong

Oxford Union has literally had EDL founder Tommy Robinson speak there. It's not about what values Oxford holds or wants to promote.

>He sounds like he knows what he is talking about
Bullshit artists usually do

oh but user, that's just henna

>blocks your path
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Red hair evolved 100-50,000 years ago in the Middle East.