Arab origins of Italians

>Towards the late Republic and early Imperial era many Arab/North African/Levantine migrants in the form of slaves and Freemans migrated to Italy as proven by Roman authors lamenting on how the empire was becoming more foreign
>Carcalla, an Arab became emperor of Rome in the early 3rd century AD
>in 212 AD he enacted the decree of Caracalla where every single person in the Roman Empire would immediately gain citizenship including the middle-eastern and North African migrants in Italy
>Arabs (catch all phrase for everything from North Africa to the middle-east) intermixed with romans, Latins, and Italians
>Italians were full shitskins around this time as proven by frescos and art from that age showcasing brown skinned, Arab featured Roman citizens
>then the western Roman Empire collapsed because it wasn't Roman
>que the plague of Justinian and Lombard rape train which culled the male population of Italy
>this explains why 60% of Italians are R1b when their maternal and autosomal DNA is entirely Arab
>then we have Saracen conquest and raids of the early to high medieval age
>now we have modern day Italians who are by no means European looking

Italians today are not descended from ancient Romans of 752 BC - 89 BC. Most Italians have Arab ancestry whether paternal, maternal or autosomal.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

those aren't romans, those are "Roman" Arabs that made up almost all of Italy in the 4th and 5th century AD.

Nice b8 m8

Both eyetalians and nordcucks trying to say "muh ancestor" are pathetic t b h
Stop appropriating culture from thousands of years ago.

>Arabs during the late republic

Levantines and North-African people weren't ARABED till Islam. Arabs were just a bunch of camel herders in Arabian peninsula for a couple more hundred years.

The bottom 2 are from Pompeii which was destroyed in 79 AD. The first one is of Etruscans, who do look pretty Italian. That was made in 5th century BC.

YES r*man """men""" have been cucked by the NUMIDIAN bull

North africans are still berbers, arabs didn't replaced the population

How many times this gotta be debunked? Italians look this way because of pre-historic migrations, Semites, let alone Arabs didn't exist while the entire Mediterranean was looking like this.

In fact, the Mediterranean has gotten whiter with time. 500BCE Italics and Greeks were more Arab-looking than modern-day ones.

Half of Italy is Semitic.

How much of that E is E-V13 though? E-V13 isn't a Semitic or North African gene.

Those are ancient European groups. Minoan Crete was J2, most Mycenaeans were also J2. It was probably similar in Italy.

>paternal, maternal or autosomal

Posting this bullshit here should lead to a ban. This isn't /pol/. Go spout your ignorant crap there.

Can't wait for a genetic study on Romans to come out already and btfo Nordicists for good. Right now the best we got is this one: journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555

That's not true. People never differentiate the most important aspect of Haplogroups - subclades.

Minoans were not European, they literally were recent antaollian immigrants and not the original Neolithic farmers that entered Europe several thousands of years earlier.

They belonged to J2a. J2a is a antaollian, Levantine, caucus gene whilst J2b is the Balkan gene. Italians today are mostly J2a (immigrants from the Roman era) and half of J2 Greeks are also J2a. Unironically J2a today is extremely minimal in current day Cretans.

A population's genetics don't usually change too much over a period of time as short as 2000 years, chances are modern italians, greeks, egyptians are very similar to their ancient counterparts. It's funny to see the lenghts some people go to convince themselves they're somehow related to their prefered ancient group of people.

That's completely wrong.

And yet modern Cretans are the closest to ancient Minoans.

maternally, not paternally.

>Most Italians have Arab ancestry whether paternal, maternal or autosomal.

WATCH IT, user

It can change almost completely R1a/b niggers migrating to Europe are a good example. Modern Greeks are also more slavicized than ancient ones.

Incredible argument user, you got me

>R1a/b
>2000 years ago
>haplogroups
>being anything more than patrilineal markers
>meaning anything in this context

You're a /pol/ brainlet who has zero idea of what's he talking about. Shut the fuck up: eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#history

>The high incidence of J2a in Italy is owed in great part to the migration of the Etruscans from western Anatolia to central and northern Italy, and to the Greek colonisation of southern Italy.

>Several common Italian J2a subclades are found mainly in the south of Italy (M319, M92, Z467, Z7671, all under L558) and are likely to be of Greek origin. The highest concentrations of J2a in Europe are found in Crete (32% of the population) and Calabria (26%). M319, one of the principal J2a1 subclades in Greece, Italy and Western Europe, reaches is maximum frequency in Crete (6-9%).

J2a, J2a, G2a and one Mycenaean with J2a.

If G2a was already there then Minoans definitely mixed with farmers or maybe even traveled with them.

Eupedia is full of shit for historic populations. They explain everything based on modern populations.

>The high incidence of J2a in Italy is owed in great part to the migration of the Etruscans from western Anatolia to central and northern Italy
This is merely a theory. There is no evidence that Etruscans came from Anatolia and we don't have their DNA.

Isn't it weird how we have studies about who-gives-a-shit Russian cultures and barely anything from ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, Etruscans, Sumerians and so on?

G2a and J2b have already been in Europe before J2a. Minonians were anatollians and possibly even Egyptians. Greeks with J2a is a result of recent ancestry.

>Greeks with J2a is a result of recent ancestry
I literally posted 2 Minoans and one Mycenaean with J2a.

Yes it's the jews trying to hide the truth reatrd

what? We have tons of studies on Rome, Greece, Egypt, Etruscans, and Sumerians. Instead of looking online look at your local library,

I'm talking about genetic research. For Egyptians it's literally ONE article with 3 Y-DNA. For ancient Greece I know only that one about Minoans. For Etruscans there is nothing, for Sumerians there is nothing.

Different subclades of J2a.

No.

>Haplogroup M319 was found at a frequency of 8.8% in one sample set of 193 present-day Cretans (95% confidence interval from the binomial distribution 5.2-13.7%) and 5.4% in another set of 168 Cretans (95% C.I.: 2.5-10%), but no examples were found in a combined sample set of 171 Greeks from three locations near early Neolithic settlements in mainland Greece (95% C.I: 0-2.1%). A re-analysis of large set of 523 present-day Anatolian males revealed only 2 examples of M319 in this population (95% C.I.: 0-1.4%). Thus, it appears plausible that this represents a Y-chromosome lineage that existed in Minoan Crete but was at a lower (or absent) frequency in neighboring mainland Greece and Anatolia and its occurrence in present-day Cretans represents continuity with those of the Bronze Age.

All others are just J2a1(xJ2a1a, J2a1b1a, J2a1b2, J2a1c, J2a1e, J2a1h, J2a1i).

>E-V13 isn't a Semitic or North African gene
Yes it is

>Minoans and Mycenaeans
These are Ancient Arabs. Europeans are I and R.

R is south Asian though and I is brother to J. C is the real European Haplogroup and the oldest found amongst Cro-Magnons.

>R
R is Asian. Basal R* was found in Siberia.

C is mongoloid

R peaks among whiteoid.

OK Italians are mixed with Arabs and the rest of Europe is mixed with italians

Now what?