You Guys Do Realize All The Miners Are Getting Behind Bitcoin Cash

Also, when coinbase allows it users to get their bitcoin cash, it will be available for purchase. It doesn't have to be the new bitcoin, but its price is sure to keep rising

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JihanWu/status/926037827862724608
blockdozer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's becoming the most profitable coin to mine and it's cheap and faster than bitcoin in transactions

so they mine it so sell for btc just like with any other shitcoin

if token value goes up, it is more profitable for the miners. price of BCH continues to go up, miners stay and btc will have serious issues

you're a fucking idiot you're going to get dumped on super hard right before bitcoin cash becomes completely irrelevant.... coinbase releases bitcoin cash = massive dump

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

There is pretty much one troll left an Veeky Forums right now who goes to every BCH thread and makes 20 post fudding BCH and shilling BTC.

Don't worry OP, most of Veeky Forums is already in.

Funny thing is it's such shit FUD that guy's probably having the opposite effect and making people buy BCH even more. Really makes me think.

He is probably just some teenager with $300 in BTC and doesn't have much else to occupy his time with so he shitposts here.
I don't really think he expects his FUD to convince anyone.

>all the miners

oh, no honey, that's wrong

I noticed this too, the miners are fucking eager for BCH. It's being overmined right now, it needs a difficulty correction upward to slow things down a bit.

I think BCH is going to boom post fork, I'm all in already.

I need to know. What are the chances of bitcoin cash being the new king? High? Low?

BCH is the real Satoshi's vision. You deluded fools need to come to your senses and get in before it's too late.

my bets are set
>the days of btc are numbered

Very high. BTC can't scale, while BCH has a lot of room to grow.

I did, in fact one of the posts I remember was from you, I remember the satoshi line. Went all in and had to stop and quit, I thought it was going to remain stable or go up and it went to 610. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of btc to just hold it. I have to be super cautious, otherwise sure. I still don't get why it didn't moon yesterday. Hopefully I will recover the money I lost.

Hey OP. I agree that BCH is the real bitcoin and that segwit and core are utter shit, but I thought that 86% or miners were signalling S2X. What makes you think they are all behind BCH?

which will be seen a long time coming to switch between BTC and BCH without virtually any (if any) loss. the notion presented by BCH shills as it it were some imminent threat is ridiculous

Zero

His heavy bags that he wants to sell to retards on Veeky Forums

bcash already voluntarily gave up it's claim to being bitcoin when ti changed its difficulty, completely fucked up infation mining 2 weeks worth of blocks in a weekend, and then is desperately trying to hard fork back to fix it with a weeks notice.

bcash is more of an altcoin than litecoin is at this point.

Don't listen to liars. BCH is the future.

miners decide nothing, market does

a grim hopeless future for shitcoiners

Went literally on in yesterday. Decided to cut loses and just keep one bch. Hopefully it goes up a little bit and I can't recover at least part of what I lost :(

>miners decide nothing, market does
You can't be serious nigger. Fresh off the boat from /r/bitcoin?

Anyone got a tutorial on how to mine this shit?

>Implements a solid update, uncontested
>Only takes a week

Versus

>Muh Segwit
>Muh Segwit2x
>rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

I wonder which seems more stable. Hmmmm.

>babbys first day in crypto

Lal bro hahaha

>they think miners still control anything
delusional

Selling my BTC now. The run was nice but it's over. Time to hop on the BCH.train.

>miners decide to stop mining BTC because BCH is more profitable
>BTC loses hashrate and has a chain death
>b-b-but the miners don't control anything HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/u/theymos please go

And of course this motherfucker goes down.
I CANT LOSE SNYMORE MONEY MR TOKEN GO UP UP HACIA ARRIBA!

>chain death
how fucking new are you. chink miners can mine shit at a loss if they want, but there are always going to be even a small % of miners that will mine bitcoin, and that's all they need.

if you honestly believe "chain death" is a thing, you need to stop sucking off chinks and actually look at the code that explains why it's simply not possible.

its easy to be uncontested when nobody gives a shit. once b2x is done and dead nobody is going to give a shit about bcash, because it's only use (political "protesting") won't matter anymore.

it's really not that likely, especially with the faster difficulty adjustments.
I believe bcc will adjust every day starting 10 days from now. That implies that bcc will quickly return to parity before btc holders/traders sell off.

>muh chain deaf iz impossibru
So if a tiny minority of miners continue mining it, the difficulty adjustment would still take forever. Who the fuck would want to use a cryptocurrency that takes days to confirm?

Dude the fucking CEO of Bitmain posted this on twatter

If you'll recall both Mufasa and scar died during the movie and Simba becomes king.

There's about a 99% chance Bitcoin Cash will become Bitcoin, it's only a matter of time.

twitter.com/JihanWu/status/926037827862724608

yes, it will make the change take a long time. so what? most trading of these coins are done off-chain anyway. most miners simply can't afford to keep mining at a loss for weeks apart from those with a political slant.

if bitcoin can't withstand these kinds of attacks then no "fork" of bitcoin is going to "win" anything, the whole bitcoin name will be tarnished for good. a chinkcoin isn't going to suddenly take over it's name and everyone is going to continue on like nothing ever happened.

I'm not clicking that user and that wasn't a good meme

Stop trolling noobs please

>so what? most trading of these coins are done off-chain anyway
Your average normalfag bitcoin user isn't a trader

>Can't even get his fucking memes right
>We're supposed to entrust development of Bitcoin to some anonymous chinks that already control mining

Okay

It's twitter you dense cunt and the meme is extremely relevant.

Sell your segwit1x bags before the market drops from under you, idiot.

Enjoy while it lasts (9 more days)

Whats wrong with China?
They even got interesting tokens like monero gas xas. All mooned, NEO can jump to 200 in 2018 and in xas case the moon is imminent. If you got some eth extra always make sure you have some Chinese token at hand.

This isnt some backwards shit plastic toy. China is one of strongest players in crypto, and they will always be. If you dont hold at least one mayor chinese coin you are simply retarded.

In an extreme case, let's say 95% of miners switch to mining BCH because it's more profitable; it would then take almost a year to get to the next BTC difficulty adjustment. That would mean that those miners who are loyal to BTC would hypothetically have to mine at a loss for a year.
For the first time, Bitcoin's fate depends on what the miners with the most hashing power want to do.

B2x makes no sense, why fork to a 2mb coin when there is an 8mb one that has been working smoothly for months now.

by market dropping you mean BTC going to 10k before xmas?

and stop this shit already, nobody fucking cares about bitcoin cash already.
We all dumped it already.

Maybe you thought you were getting BTC at a discount when you bought it? Just cut your loses and get back to the real BTC before all the whales finally dump their final BCH

You seem to assume that profitability is only in relation to price and difficulty.
It actually depends mostly on how many people are mining it.
If 9 people stop mining it, then the 10th person left there is getting 100% of the rewards, even if it takes him 90 minutes to get a block. And they will also get probably 4x just in fees alone.
BTC is not going down any time soon,

It's a fucking 12 billion dollar market and rising what the fuck do you mean no one cares? You stupid shilling fuck. Bitcoin Cash is quite literally bitcoin, the only remaining bitcoin.

lol

If you aren't following the chain with the most accumulated difficulty, you will be in for a surprise.

hard forks are how bitcoin upgrades. I believe S2X will happen because it currently has about 85% mining support according to the last 1000 blocks.

Bitcoin cash was a minority fork, has minority accumulated difficulty, and every day moves further away from bitcoin's total Proof of Work.

When S1X and S2X come out and for some reason one of them does not die, follow the chain with the most accumulated difficulty (just like every business who sells or uses BTC)

proof of work is the only non-arbitrary metric you should be looking at.

If only it was this simple.

Do better research and you will see BCH>BTC , it’s only the question of when now.

B2X is a chink insect attempt to hijack Core, fuck both chains and leave btrash standing.

If it didn't rise with today's btc pump it won't.
It's over guys. The pnd is over.

it may be technically better, but so are many altcoins.

If we did not follow the most proof-of-work chain, then why do we need proof-of-work at all?

Ask yourself this question. Are the other altcoins also a direct fork from the original bitcoin?

This is the crucial difference.

blockdozer.com

It's your friend, watch it while the transactions double, and then double again and then again over the next 3 months.

It has already happened several times over since August 1.

Bitcoin Cash is growing exponentially, jump on now or jump on later, your opinion does not matter.

It will follow the same pattern when it was released, huge run up then crash and slow bleed

Chainlink 2.0

Trying to dump those bags The Redditor Middle Initial X dumped on you? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I see anyone say 'bcash' I just assume you are a Bitcoin Core troll. Fuck off already, it's called Bitcoin Cash.

Ok you Somali Butt Pirates, the Bitcoin Cash is the New Bitcoin svam has been outed. Ince the Joreans find out, it's over. Stop trying to dump your bags to newcomers on Veeky Forums. You got suckered by Reddit. Deal with it. Just like the /pol/ ------> Veeky Forums raid Chainlink scam, the Reddit ---------->Veeky Forums Raid Bitcoin Cash Scam will Deadcat bounce all the way to the bottom, as each batch of suckers realizes they have been had, and starts shilling their bags on biz to dump on the next batch of suckers. Just so everyone knows where we are in the progression of this scam, the ones currently shilling are mostly the first round of bagholders who got dumped on by Redditors. The current shilling is low IQ, because the 40 percent of first round bagholders dumped last night at a 10 percent loss. So, 40 percent of the current shills are second round bagholders who have no clue they have been scammed, actually believe the Bitcoin fud scam and are still in denial. Their realisation and capitulation will come late tonight in the Third Dump.

Stop trying to scam biz into believing Bitcoin Cash and or Segwit2x will replace Bitcoin.

Well, either the Bitcoin Cash Trash went to bed, or they managed to dump their bags to low IQ idiots round 3. It never changes.

That's not what I'm saying, I couldn't care less about Bitcoin, I'm all in on altcoins. All I'm saying is these petty politics make you guys seem like a bunch of children.

Bitcoiners didn't start this, but we WILL fight this "Flippening" scam bullshit until it is cold, dead, and buried 6 feet under.

"If you think Bitcoin should be censorship resistant money and that anybody can use them without needing permission from somebody else, why would you trust a bunch of people that are engaging in censorship".

BCH is making a big inverse head-and-shoulders targeting $1080.