Great presentation last night

Great presentation last night.
I'm a developer myself and he just nailed it. The tech is unbelieveably good, state of the art.

They already got a live deployment of their working product. Now they'll focus on the API library so the next 2 years there will be interations so developers can start building onto the ChainLink.
It's so fucking beautiful.

Price prediction Q1 2018: $ 7

What is an api library? And why would it go to 7 if it will take 2 years for an api library?

Priced in

yup the api library will be huge. the initial node operators that are running the nodes will be making bank. once this gets started...easy $7 dollar by 2018 Q1 and $20 in year end 2018 is not unreasonable

dumped all my link as soon as i saw this fat fucking soyboy waddle his ass on stage

Felt bad for the oracalize ceo that had to follow up right after Sergey. That's just cruel.

I'm sure this the next big thing. Just unsure of the timeline. I think by the end of 2018 it will be in the top 10 MC.

>20 dollars to access an oracle one time

I know this is a meme but if it hit $7 my friend, I would track you down and let you poop on my chest

OP is dumb as bricks

it's 18 decimal places....it doesn't cost one link token for one access. balance can be easily achieved. read the whitepaper

>How can I buy bitcoin, it's 7000 whole dollars!

OP's going to be keeping you in job ordering Sergey Burgers in 2 years noLinkie fag
>pic related

Awesome speech people. They just need to get is running on more nodes to add spirit to LINK

>t. brainlet

That was actually the saddest part of devcon lul

Because the price of something goes up when promising developments happen along the way.
Are you a little bit stupid?

the rise to $7 is already priced in, sorry.

lol these price predictions are rediculous, I hope it's true though

Just need it to get to 20$ then i get my first million

this...buying the news won't make you much money, the time to buy is when most people aren't exactly optimistic, or distracted by something like a massive bitcoin moon. that time is now.
one little news item during sibos made link skyrocket to 50 cents for a moment, imagine what will happen when we get more news, partnership confirmations, new exchange listings, etc.

OP is not a developer, or is a noob, or is a dumb pajeet who can not into english.

>API library
The proper terms are "API" or "API Client library" most developers just use the term "Client library".

>interations
This is not even a fucking word.
He probably meant Integrations or Iterations.

But regardless you people will suck up this guys BS

Holy shit, an actual autist!

>google "api library"
>337,000 results

>google "api client library"
>121,000 results

Yeah.

Gone all in on link I give up with crypto so I'm going to pray I made a good move and not look at it again until next year

Like I admire you ethusiasm for LINK, or just teh gains, but I wouldnt ever go "all in". SHould always have some reserve btc/fiat incase of surprise crazy dips

I completely agree. The presentation was very good. Those that support the project can be part of it by setting up nodes.