I've been doing research and this guy is a monster with his calls since 2016...

I've been doing research and this guy is a monster with his calls since 2016. Yah it's easy to be right in a bull market but he literally called EVERY coin that exploded.
Did the math and he's at 28,000% profit right now.. holy shit

I'm fucking sick of wagecucking everyday, how do I sign up for his newsletter? I heard it's 3k, anybody wanna start a pool with me and share?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lebed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you talking about the teeka guy? I don't think you can even sign up for the confidential report unless your invited

>this guy
What guy?

teeka tiwari. he authors the palm beach group confidential newsletters

I need the time too desu! So i can sleep and dont get nervous three hours watching at the screen.
And no, limit stop is not perfect, depending on how fast it goes down you might consider stay a bit longer before dropping or at least thats what i do. Im a bad trader btw.

You're right, I'm on their website and I can buy the other subscriptions but not the crypto one... wow wtf

Ive bought so much XRP, hype

honestly what made NEO blow up that hard? 20000% is fucking insane

Fake news did

Chinese government expressed interest

But currently there is a big fat ban anyway

wait till you see what ripple does next year

If you read the September edition he explains exactly why and when neo would blow up.
Also he says the crypto ban is just China officials trying to get in before everything explodes. That's how China handles everything, shut it down then change the laws and get in and unban it. Hint hunt btc

How do you know this? Are you signed up for the newsletter? Can I pay you for the newsletters?

His calls are good. But remember, literally buying anything back then would have made you insane returns.

I've actually been buying them from a reseller, only guy I found that uploads the docs super fast, within 1 hour of the release. That's how I managed to get in on Gas and Zen. Easiest 500% in my life lmao

>1 hour

l m a o

Yeah thats not true. Over 1000 coins, 95% of which are useless and died. This guy picked the handful of coins that literally went 1000% this year

From 2016? No. From 2014, maybe.

I buy his calls instantly as I have multiple friends who are subscribers to his news letters.

Although, all the attention has somewhat damaged the prospects of long term gains as his calls cause pump and dumps.

where to find those calls?

Believe me or not, what do I care? All I know is I got my buys in a good 12 hours before the inevitable pump.
lmao keep crying and stay in the dark

Keep crying? I'm not. I'm just saying that buying after an hour now would mean you miss the initial fomo pump. Did you not see Zen?

Furthermore, search my username and tripcode on Google. You will see I called Zen for everybody the second the newsletter was released.

Don't know if you're trolling or not.. Zen was literally the only coin that got leaked early because he dropped too many hints. He said next time he's going to keep everything secret until it goes out.

Even after the pump he stated the price would stabilize and sure enough it dropped and now his subscribers have a good position in Zen.

OP can you link me pls? Where can I buy it?

The PBC has so much hype now it will get leaked everywhere almost instantly. Hence the price action will be immediate. 1 hour is simply too late, regardless of any hints towards the coin. If you look at the Zen chart, yes, there was an initial pump based on rumours. But, if you look at the exact time of the PBC release, you will see that Zen shot up, in seconds.

Many people have subscribed just because of the Zen shit. The price action will be immediate, people will be checking their emails like hawks on that day.

Lmao ok bud, dunno who ur tryna convince here, I'll keep doing what I do and gaining lmao.

What's the difference to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lebed

Um this is unregulated. Big big difference friend

Yep I checked his stuff. Really impressive.

Nice rebuttal. You lost. I'll continue more than you earn in a decade in a few weeks

Https://selly.gg/p/ab411a54

The past months reports are on the page, useful to see his portfolio and see where he's going next. Don't comment so this thread dies.

Oh was he talking about next year? I tho it was short term. Too much white noise that day. Looks like the subscribers threw ripple out there and kept zencash for them. I might be wrong tho.

I'm saging but if you are a subscriber and got access to these reports frequently, how can I contact you? Post email address.

Yes but the effect is the same: self fulfilling prophecy

and what's wrong with that? still make money lmao.. sound like you hate money

I'm not subscribed personally, I get it from the seller in the link. He usually uploads quick enough before it pumps

link is forbidden

what's your email? Can you send me the link?

Email me I'll send you the link
Cryptopals88@gmail

I sent you an email, can I get the link too please?

Posted email, I'll link you. Gonna take down email soon

LUL you're literally the seller though

Whatchu mean senpai? If I had that shit I wouldn't even be here with u cucks

Share it With us! steam: fefee123
only need 40k more for a quite nice flat in germany

look at the chart

all of his gains came from neo, one coin. the other two high gains were bitcoin and ether, and you don't have to be a genius to call those.

guy's fucking useless.

All of you are fucking clowns.
We leak this shit for free.
Get in t.me/ConfidentialMatrix

XMR 907%, Steem 788%, LKK 647%, PPY 138%, FCT 199%

+2679%
Are you stupid? Your pajeet brain must be hurting trying to do simple math

that or your fud game is weak AF

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>All of you are fucking clowns.
>We leak this shit for free.
>Get in t.me/ConfidentialMatrix
After how long of the newsletter being rude come vd by the subscribers?

>Get in t.me/ConfidentialMatrix
What does that even mean?

20 minutes

lol that shit is pathetic. half of that shit is you selling "trading bots" and pumping your own useless bags. posting fake spreadsheets making dumbasses think it's PBC official hahaha

Yeah.. Just entered the channel and checked for previous posts. Posted a day later after everyone already knew. Sigh. Quit the channel.

My eyes hurt trying to read through the shitty fake excel charts and virus infested downloads XD

The seller the other guy linked is legit though, picked up october copy